E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Sports Central

Sports Central
NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, CFL, NLL, Olympics etc.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
alexbenz

My Ride: E30, Es300
Send a message via AIM to alexbenz
Serena meltdown

she was probably gonna lose and lost in on the iffy foot fault call but still that little asian line's women took it far to far thinking that serena was really going to kill her and she feared for her life.. really? a tennis super stars going to kill you?? LOL what a moran

Current line up........lexus es300, 2010 Acura Tsx
Your not a baller until you got a engine in the Rear...
How did i fail Women Studies?
"I Love Biatches"
alexbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
SD 328I

My Ride: S197, E90, and 1125R
It didn't matter what she thought, you don't abuse the officials with threats and profanity like she did. Even if the line judge was cool with it, they would not have allowed a player to verbally abuse and threaten an official.

Remember this isn't decades ago with John McEnroe, you can't get away with it. She has been fined and may face further punishment.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
alexbenz

nono im'm not applauding what serna did but the line's judge ran like a little biatch to complain but then again maybe serna should have challenged the call but i wonder what there going to do besides the 10k fine...the doubles finals are monday

"I Love Biatches"
Old 09-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #4
SD 328I

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbenz View Post
nono im'm not applauding what serna did but the line's judge ran like a little biatch to complain but then again maybe serna should have challenged the call but i wonder what there going to do besides the 10k fine...the doubles finals are monday
I don't understand where you are coming from?

The line judge was a little biatch in your words because she reacted to a profanity laced threat from Serena?

It doesn't matter how she reacted, Serena was going to get penalized. If the line judge just sat there and smiled, Serena would have been penalized.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
dmon_101

My Ride: has sexy fogs/shoes
Send a message via AIM to dmon_101
"I'm going to shove this [expletive] ball down your [expletive] throat"

I'm not sure you can overreact to that.

Dealer Programmable Options | Projector Fogs FTW
There are a lot of Fs and too many Ks in the F/M/K scenario <- posted before I met my wife
To answer your question, it's something you can find by searching the forum or using Google
dmon_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:04 PM   #6
ZimZimma328Ci

My Ride: Mopar
Send a message via AIM to ZimZimma328Ci
Keep it classy Serena, I think she looked even dumber in the interview after the match. Hopefully she uses that tiny as<sp>s brain of hers before she acts like a complete idiot next time.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:09 PM   #7
alexbenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmon_101 View Post
"I'm going to shove this [expletive] ball down your [expletive] throat"

I'm not sure you can overreact to that.
really, would she have done that? let her try. the line's judge would be swimming in money if Serena touched her......as a dumb chic would she over reacted

"I Love Biatches"
Old 09-13-2009, 11:39 PM   #8
david05111

My Ride: drei hundert dreißig
Forget serena...look at this!

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

"Psycho Murican" -- beeemerdude of Canada
david05111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:11 AM   #9
alexbenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
Forget serena...look at this!

i watched that match up and that shot was tight

"I Love Biatches"
Old 09-14-2009, 01:28 AM   #10
SD 328I

Quote:
really, would she have done that? let her try. the line's judge would be swimming in money if Serena touched her......as a dumb chic would she over reacted
Why is she dumb again? Because she reacted properly to improper behavior towards her?

Serena didn't get punished because the line judge told on her, she got in trouble because in a public match she lost it and threatened an official.

You are the minority here alexbenz, you can't justify your thread, no one is agreeing with you.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:38 AM   #11
alexbenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD 328I View Post
Why is she dumb again? Because she reacted properly to improper behavior towards her?

Serena didn't get punished because the line judge told on her, she got in trouble because in a public match she lost it and threatened an official.

You are the minority here alexbenz, you can't justify your thread, no one is agreeing with you.
oh boy, i could care less is no one agrees with me...it's my point of view...

she didn't get in her face and from a far she cussed her out, a treat to shove the ball down her throat? really that's a threat? all it was , was just talking from afar and then the little biatch went to the main judge to complain...and yes the line judge told on her cause she felt threatened...that's the whole point....get your facts straight...

"I Love Biatches"

Last edited by alexbenz; 09-14-2009 at 01:42 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:41 AM   #12
dmon_101

My Ride: has sexy fogs/shoes
Send a message via AIM to dmon_101

Dealer Programmable Options | Projector Fogs FTW
There are a lot of Fs and too many Ks in the F/M/K scenario <- posted before I met my wife
To answer your question, it's something you can find by searching the forum or using Google
dmon_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:46 AM   #13
alexbenz

all in the video, lol

also many sport telecasters also said the foot fault call was bad..from that angle it's hard to tell..

"I Love Biatches"
Old 09-14-2009, 01:54 AM   #14
SD 328I

Quote:
oh boy, i could care less is no one agrees with me...it's my point of view...

she didn't get in her face and from a far she cussed her out, a treat to shove the ball down her throat? really that's a threat? all it was , was just talking from afar and then the little biatch went to the main judge to complain...and yes the line judge told on her cause she felt threatened...that's the whole point....get your facts straight...
I did get my facts straight. Everyone saw her blowup; it didn't need the line judge running to the main judge to do anything. They were already prepared to penalize Serena without the line judge "feeling threatened".

Go read the current articles in this regard; along with the explanation of the officials, it has nothing to do with the little line judge running and complaining, Serena already screwed herself!

Also, try spelling and forming your sentences completely, it may help your credibility.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:03 AM   #15
alexbenz

Quote:
I did get my facts straight. Everyone saw her blowup; it didn't need the line judge running to the main judge to do anything. They were already prepared to penalize Serena without the line judge "feeling threatened".

Go read the current articles in this regard; along with the explanation of the officials, it has nothing to do with the little line judge running and complaining, Serena already screwed herself!

Also, try spelling and forming your sentences completely, it may help your credibility.
i don't need to read an article cause the matter doesn't need to be explained beyond what i saw.. ya she got penalized due to the foot fault...the line judge called the play, serena lost it and cussed her out...line judge went up to the main ref and then serena said some more things and line judge went back to main ref and then the main guy in charge i'm guessing along with that lady shown towards the end of the video penalize her further...

also why don't you go back to english class and write some more essays cause this isn't english class, it's a online forum where you can write it how you want....

end of it

"I Love Biatches"
Old 09-14-2009, 02:06 AM   #16
SD 328I

Quote:
i don't need to read an article cause the matter doesn't need to be explained beyond what i saw.. ya she got penalized due to the foot fault...the line judge called the play, serena lost it and cussed her out...line judge went up to the main ref and then serena said some more things and line judge went back to main ref and then the main guy in charge i'm guessing along with that lady shown towards the end of the video penalize her further...

also why don't you go back to english class and write some more essays cause this isn't english class, it's a online forum where you can write it how you want....

end of it
Fine alexbenz, I'm not trying to flame you, I reserve that for noobs and idiots. I watched it live and I feel differently about it, so we will leave it at that.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:11 AM   #17
alexbenz

Quote:
Fine alexbenz, I'm not trying to flame you, I reserve that for noobs and idiots. I watched it live and I feel differently about it, so we will leave it at that.
all good, i heard about it today and saw the replay so i based it off that...like i said i don't agree with what she did but the outcome hurt her on the court even though from what i hear she didn't have a chance....but anywho the \federer match was alot better..

"I Love Biatches"
Old 09-14-2009, 02:17 AM   #18
SD 328I

Quote:
all good, i heard about it today and saw the replay so i based it off that...like i said i don't agree with what she did but the outcome hurt her on the court even though from what i hear she didn't have a chance....but anywho the \federer match was alot better..
It's too bad, I wanted an American standing up there.

What I don't like is all the racist remarks coming out on this forum about it. It's already going on in the other thread about this subject. It gives a chance for those idiots to bring up fried chicken and watermelons, the admins need to police that bullshit.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:47 AM   #19
Sponger
Banned

My Ride: 2000 328ci
Bottom line... Serena foot faulted. She was penalized. She threatened the lines judge, who then reported it to the chair ump, who then penalized Serena another point for verbal abuse of an official, all of which would have happened regardless if the line judge ran over to the chair ump or not. Any other sport on the planet would have resulted in an immediate ejection for that kind of behavior, no questions asked. I don't understand what the controversy is here...
Sponger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:35 AM   #20
JoeVert

My Ride: 135i
I hate the people who are cussing out the line judge. Bad calls are made but serena over reacted and didn't let it go. The thing is the line judge only went over to the ump because she was called over. You can clearly see this in the videos online. On top of it, Serena wasn't even docked a point for cussing her out or yelling at the center ump. She was ready to serve again but instead of just moving on she threatened the line judge before she could even sit down. Thats when they docked a point and she lost the match. She was 2 points from losing the match and she is a sore loser. If she was winning she would not have reacted the same way.