E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2006, 12:52 AM   #1
Sales@ESS
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: Anything Fast
NOW Available -- ESS Performance Clutches!

The quest for the "ultimate" in replacement clutches has brought ESS to abandoning all commonly-available aftermarket brands, and instead focusing on a development relationship with the best street and race clutch manufacturer available. The result is a level of quality and performance beyond anything else available.

Performance Organic is ideal for street use and track use. The enhanced 2400psi pressure plate and uprated clutch disk friction material make it ideal for daily-driven cars with power enhancements beyond 50% more than original power level. This clutch's engagement characteristics and pedal effort are virtually the same as a BMW OEM clutch, very smooth and easy to modulate.

Features:

-2400psi clamping force.
-Torque capacity in excess of 535NM/380ft-lbs
-Sprung-hub center ("retrofit" fixed-hub to improve clutch smoothness).
-Complete elimination of problematical SAC (Self Adjusting Clutch) mechanism.
-Performance friction material fully bonded to steel disk backing plate for improved heat dissipation and durability.
-"Massive overkill" drive straps more resistant to breaking under extreme or ultra-high revving custom motors.
-Marcel spring clutch disk "wafer" for enhanced smoothness.
-Pressure plate cover manufactured by Sachs in Germany, performance diaphragm manufactured in USA.
-Genuine Sachs release bearing and alignment tool included.
-All clutches are "direct fit" and require no modifications. Normal installation procedures apply.
-SFI-certified manufacture.

E46 328/330/Z4 3.0 $650 USD
E39 540/M5 $695 USD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	p_1_20060317072751.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	171114  

Last edited by Sales@ESS; 03-17-2006 at 01:06 AM.
Sales@ESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-19-2006, 12:36 PM   #2
dhroz

My Ride: 2001 330i
Will this clutch assembly work with the OEM Dual Mass flywheel?
dhroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 01:02 PM   #3
Sales@ESS
Past Site Sponsor

Yes.
Old 03-19-2006, 03:36 PM   #4
668Ci

My Ride: 2.5 ASA Technik SKI
looks like the ad for UUC. Are you guys affiliated?

668Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 03:43 PM   #5
russ330
Mod Squad

My Ride: Motorsport III
Send a message via AIM to russ330
^I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that. Some of the words in the description are straight out of the UUC dictionary.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:21 PM   #6
Sales@ESS
Past Site Sponsor

Yes. It is an additional option for SC users to upgrade their clutches, we just wanted to get it out theres since it was added to the website.

We tested clutches from all types of manufacturers and found UUCs to be quite excellent!