E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Other BMW Models > General BMW Model Discussion

General BMW Model Discussion
All non E46 BMW model questions in here. Look below for E36, E90 and F30 specific forum. For additional model specific forums check out bimmerfest.com!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2006, 03:13 PM   #61
Discombobulated

My Ride: Motorsport Doce'
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyhemi
lol i think we need to inform about open road, maybe then they will understand just a little more

We could care less. California houses the dealer with the highest in volume sales. What you're dealing with in Jersey is small time.

Mean mug you whores!
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 03:15 PM   #62
Discombobulated

My Ride: Motorsport Doce'
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyhemi
SHOW ME, THAT FACTUALLY WE ARE WRONG
go ahead, so me that there are NO M5s sitting there. talk to a dealer, just do it, see how well they are selling. ive got 3, JMK, PRESTIGE, and OPEN ROAD, all telling me that they arent selling like BMWNA is expecting them to.

im sorry i cant respect a man, that cant believe a BMW model can cool down. ITS A HOT CAR, ITS A GREAT CAR, AND I CONSIDERED PURCHASING IT.

but im sorry u cant get it through ur thick head, that it the rest of the world dont like i-drive/the styling/the motor as much as u do.

i think its sad that a frog can be so stubborn.
There are quite a few dealers with no M5's. Just like previous people said, just because your dealer has slow sales does not mean dealers in hot areas have slow sales. I can understand why people feel that you don't make any sense.

Mean mug you whores!
Discombobulated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 03:21 PM   #63
bmwti
yuppie racing

My Ride: 2008 335i coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated
We could care less. California houses the dealer with the highest in volume sales. What you're dealing with in Jersey is small time.
Jersey dealers are far from small time. On a national level, both California and NJ sell more BMW's than any other region or state in the country. Considering the fact that NJ is a lot smaller than Cali that's quite impressive

Last edited by bmwti; 03-26-2006 at 03:25 PM.
bmwti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 07:07 PM   #64
tipsyhemi

My Ride: a4, S550, titanic
ahhh by Open road comment, we were talkin about how horrible the dealer is, uve never seen a dealer that has such a negative following. people really really hate them, like me.

tipsyhemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 09:38 PM   #65
nacho

My Ride: 2003 330i ZHP
The new Bangle crap has hurt BMW IMO. I am proof. I wanted a new 3 series badly and I tried hard to like the new "styling" (trying to be generous) but couldn't get over it. I opted to buy a 1 year old E46 instead. I really preferred new but I couldn't pull the trigger on the new one. To make matters worse, if they don't fix the styling, my next car might not be a BMW. I drive BMW not for the status. I drive it for performance and feel but geeez, if you spend this much money and put up with buggy electronics, high long term maintenance and outrageous dealer prices, the car better look nice at least and the new designs are rolling abortions on wheels. The 7 series is the worst, 5 series is next worse and 3 series is the better of the three only because they toned down the Neu-Bangle Motifs. Even BMWs higher ups are on record now saying that controversial styling divides the fan base and that "maybe the went too far." I think that was in Roundel or Autoweek, I can't remember. The M5 is a great car but i-drive is crap, the interior is tacky looking and the outside is awful. Let's analyze this. The fact is there are lot of people like me that don't like the new styling. In previous M5s some people would say, the car looks plain or whatever but I never heard anyone say they "hated" the styling. I have heard many people say they hate the new styling. So now you have 1/3 of BMW fans that don't like the new styling. On such a low volume car like the M5, if you lose 33% of your market, that's a big deal.
nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 09:59 PM   #66
tipsyhemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discombobulated

what are u on crack? i could care less that california houses the dealer with the highest in volume sales. to say that what we are dealing in new jersey is small time, put the crack pipe down, step down from ur glorified platform, and realize that ur comment is the stupidest thing you ever typed. Ur telling me that because some other state or dealer has less says then another doesnt mean ****? hey buddy ur RETARDED. chime in when u have a comment that matters.

Old 03-26-2006, 10:15 PM   #67
tipsyhemi

SHOW ME THAT U DONT HAVE ANY M5s AT DEALERS

Old 03-27-2006, 01:30 PM   #68
tipsyhemi

guess u cant aye?