E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Other BMW Models > General BMW Model Discussion

General BMW Model Discussion
All non E46 BMW model questions in here. Look below for E36, E90 and F30 specific forum. For additional model specific forums check out bimmerfest.com!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2006, 08:23 PM   #1
HyeRolla

My Ride: CLS500,CL55sold, 650
20 inch Chrome lowenhart LSR wheels for sale!

I currently have 20inch Lowenhart LSR wheels for sale. I am only selling 3 of hte 4 wheels. They come with like new Continental conti Contactsport2 Tires. 255-30-20 in the front and 305-25-20 in the back. Tires have about 85% thread left. The wheels widths are 20x9 in the Front and 20x11 in the back. The reason im only selling 3 of the 4 rims is because i hit a pot hole and damaged my wheel that is not repairable. Two of the front wheels have very minor dings and scratches on them. Also Two of the three wheels are bent, but any wheel shop will be able to repair them very easily and cheaply. I had a wheel shop look at it and they said $400 for the front side bent and $100 for the back side. The front side is $400 to repair because they have to rechrome the whole wheel after they fix the bent. I paid over $7800 for both the wheels and tires 4 months ago. They are high quaility and very popular 3 piece wheels. I decided 20's aren't for me becuase due to my driving conditions and the area i at. So if your intrested Pm me and make an offer and i will get back to you.

Pics of wheels on the car. (These aren't pics of my car)
These are 22's(note: the ones im selling are 20's)
[IMG][/IMG]

20's on 6er
[IMG][/IMG]
[/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Close up pics of wheels for sale:
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by HyeRolla; 04-10-2006 at 08:25 PM.
HyeRolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:46 PM   #2
E92M

My Ride: '08 M3 | '03 R6
where did you get all of these pictures from?
Old 04-10-2006, 09:23 PM   #3
emthree

My Ride: E46 / E60 M5
Send a message via MSN to emthree
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K5 325i
where did you get all of these pictures from?
Welcome to the interweb.
emthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:44 PM   #4
E92M

My Ride: '08 M3 | '03 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by emthree
Welcome to the interweb.
I only asked because I think I know who took one of the pictures, and I was unaware that he posted them on the internet.
Old 04-11-2006, 01:56 PM   #5
HyeRolla

My Ride: CLS500,CL55sold, 650
Couple of the car pictures was from the Bmw forums and the other two were from rim websites. The pictures of the wheels are my pics.
HyeRolla is offline   Reply With Quote