E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Other BMW Models > General BMW Model Discussion

General BMW Model Discussion
All non E46 BMW model questions in here. Look below for E36, E90 and F30 specific forum. For additional model specific forums check out bimmerfest.com!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2006, 01:32 AM   #61
ironicdesigns
Account Under Review

My Ride: 335i
Send a message via ICQ to ironicdesigns Send a message via AIM to ironicdesigns Send a message via MSN to ironicdesigns Send a message via Yahoo to ironicdesigns
looks hot to me
ironicdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 01:46 AM   #62
AlBoston

My Ride: is blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmm_three
Look at the lines where the front quarter panel meets the pillar..the lines don't connect and you'd never see this on a car

ummmm have you never seen the new E90 sedan? It has the same "floating" A-pillar...
AlBoston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:35 PM   #63
ezpunkx

My Ride: '05 330Ci ZHP
Is it just me or does this thing look like a 2 Door Handa Accord... thats certainly what it reminds me of... hopefully the real one will be nicer..

If you look at the new M5 you can get an idea of what the new M3 is going to look like.. you know its gonna have the same lines..and the same overall shape just more compact and a coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablaz330ci
I feel an early release looks like it could be ready when the coupe arrives, but BMW is known for late releases. so more than likely 2007

ezpunkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 07:16 PM   #64
2001BMW330xi

My Ride: Jeep
Send a message via AIM to 2001BMW330xi
i hope they give it foglights! On the M5 and M6 they took away bumper foglights. i don't understand this new trend.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:44 PM   #65
Jerk_circus

My Ride: gets 70 m/gallon
that's what I'm saying! A quick PS of the ACS lip i did in the 6er forum
Old 04-10-2006, 11:20 AM   #66
Unveiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001BMW330xi
i hope they give it foglights! On the M5 and M6 they took away bumper foglights. i don't understand this new trend.

Probably because they aren't really necessary. Fog lights tend to be a hinderance when used in a truly foggy situation because the light reflects off of the fog.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:17 PM   #67
3onDubs

My Ride: no
That M3 has an M3 rear bumper...you can tell by looking at it....how are people saying that it's a coupe rear? Coupe's don't have quad exhaust or grill's on the side...this is an M3 with the M3 kit and it looks like a pontiac grand am IMO.....fugly
3onDubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:20 PM   #68
Unveiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3onDubs
That M3 has an M3 rear bumper...you can tell by looking at it....how are people saying that it's a coupe rear? Coupe's don't have quad exhaust or grill's on the side...this is an M3 with the M3 kit and it looks like a pontiac grand am IMO.....fugly

That picture (..above) is photoshopped. The original picture is masked, has no grills, etc.

Here is the original picture....

Old 04-10-2006, 12:23 PM   #69
3onDubs

I stand corrected...

...it looks more like a volvo now that i think about it.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:25 PM   #70
Unveiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3onDubs
I stand corrected...

...it looks more like a volvo now that i think about it.

...but bro, it's not complete yet. Where were you at Bimmerfest??? I was looking for the concrete slab pecs. There were none to be found!
Old 04-10-2006, 12:28 PM   #71
3onDubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unveiled

...but bro, it's not complete yet. Where were you at Bimmerfest??? I was looking for the concrete slab pecs. There were none to be found!
lol...i missed it and im hating myself right now because next year has never been further away. I was actually driving around on saturday in the hills and i saw two white M3's getting ready to head up there and i almost changed my mind. I wanted to go because my cousin has a sick place out there and a nice restaruant (not to mention his M3 and M5...sick bastard).
Old 04-13-2006, 01:19 PM   #72
unsp0ken

My Ride: is stock and slow
hmm car seems like it will look great. anyone have an idea of what pricing might be like?

Last edited by unsp0ken; 04-13-2006 at 01:27 PM.
unsp0ken is offline   Reply With Quote