E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:25 AM   #741
Sunspot
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Stunt Road, CA
Posts: 116
My Ride: Sleektop 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by M325er22 View Post
Did you do that this morning!

Sent from my LG-P509 using Bimmer App
......My windows & wheels never looked so clean.
__________________
IMG_1l54hu2
Sunspot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:26 AM   #742
Crespo5190
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: El Monte CA
Posts: 1,420
My Ride: 2001 325CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by jteethrecks View Post
When you,

Wake up at 5am, simply because you can not sleep. & decide it is a great time to wash & detail your E46. Then you end up running around your car with a vacuum with eyes like this O.O
Someone's on drugs...
__________________
-Tony
Crespo5190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #743
jhaurimn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 534
My Ride: 01' 330ci
When instead of spending the 20k you saved for school, you buy an m3.
__________________
PAST
2001 330ci - 117xxx (sold)
PRESENT
2001 M3 - 90xxx
1989 325i - 2??,???
jhaurimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:38 AM   #744
auto180sx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Lexvagas, KY
Posts: 549
My Ride: '02 Steel Blue 330Ci
When you stockpile stuff like this in your basement just in case...




Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Bimmer App
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1342971523603.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	461704  
__________________
Steel Blue FTMFW!!


OKI BMW
BMW CCA Member #444186
auto180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:40 AM   #745
Redline
Registered User
 
Redline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,202
My Ride: ///M3 Vert
You want to upgrade to an m3 but cant get yourselft to sell your current e46.
__________________
k.

///M
Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:40 AM   #746
HiHoBrian
OEM ///Member
 
HiHoBrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,114
My Ride: 05 M3
When you spend more time reading about what could go wrong with your car on the internet than actually getting behind the wheel to enjoy it as it is today.
__________________
HiHoBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #747
Crespo5190
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: El Monte CA
Posts: 1,420
My Ride: 2001 325CI
I started laughing last night when I went back twice just to make sure my car was locked. Lol
__________________
-Tony
Crespo5190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:35 PM   #748
ExitBuddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Suburban Philly, PA
Posts: 94
My Ride: 2008 335i Vert
...you wash and wax the inside of your wheels
ExitBuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:05 PM   #749
BMWBMX'er
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 117
My Ride: '00 323i
When the cost of repairs & preventative maintenance almost equals what you paid for the car...LESS THAN A YEAR AGO!!!
BMWBMX'er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:11 PM   #750
Miko_10
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,250
My Ride: 330i 5 Spd
When you drive your car and think to yourself I'm part of the lucky few to drive what is quite argueably the greatest production car ever built.
__________________

Last edited by Miko_10; 07-22-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Miko_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:45 PM   #751
BBBoy323i
All show no go!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 2,462
My Ride: 2000 323i Black/Gray
When u spent more money on mods and maintenance than what you payed for it a year and a half ago!
__________________
 photo 01bea680-7313-4e36-9aab-9072b1a50daf_zps5308f8f8.jpg
BBBoy323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #752
illestminimike
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: West Covina CA
Posts: 4,038
My Ride: Project Drama
When you have to park backwards right in front of Applebee's.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1343004434.893044.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	461761  
__________________
-2005 SMG ZCP Coupe
-1967 Mini Cooper
illestminimike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:18 PM   #753
Redline
Registered User
 
Redline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,202
My Ride: ///M3 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by illestminimike View Post
When you have to park backwards right in front of Applebee's.
I park backwards everywhere. It's just easier and my bumper won't get messed up. And I give people the pleasure of seeing the front of an engineering masterpiece that is the e46.
__________________
k.

///M
Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:21 PM   #754
///MPR77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,852
My Ride: 02 ///M3 Tri-Ped
Quote:
Originally Posted by illestminimike View Post
When you have to park backwards right in front of Applebee's.
But you won't be able to see the front end from your requested window booth.
__________________

Bewahren Sie ihre ultimative fahrmaschine
///MPR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:29 PM   #755
illestminimike
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: West Covina CA
Posts: 4,038
My Ride: Project Drama
Wash your car more than you shower.
__________________
-2005 SMG ZCP Coupe
-1967 Mini Cooper
illestminimike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:45 PM   #756
J1Productions
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Portland
Posts: 71
My Ride: 2000 323i
When you literally have nightmares about your engine over heating and the water pump exploding.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Bimmer App
J1Productions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:07 PM   #757
Vigilante
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Amsterdamned, Dutchland ;)
Posts: 260
My Ride: 320i - 2.2 L - 170hp
Send a message via MSN to Vigilante
Quote:
Originally Posted by J1Productions View Post
When you literally have nightmares about your engine over heating
Been there, done that, never want that again! This tends to happen when I over do the research bit a little to much
__________________
320i Executive Sedan | E46_AV11 | ZF5HP19 S-t | M54B22 | 170hp 210Nm | 09/2000 | 143k | 30.6 MPG
Maintenance
Re-surfaced CH | VC+VCG | CAM/VANOS timing | IMG | NGK-i | BAT+ALT | O2's | GM5 | WP WPP | PSP | DISA | TB ICV MAF | CCV | CAI | OFHG | FP | FF | A/C | FSU | AUC | WSS | BL BD BP | E46Mango! | JFOJ | SB TP IP | springs | Shocks |tires | ASC+ | alignment | E.Flush | Castrol SAF-XJ 75W140 | ZF LGF5 ATF Flush
Planned
FCA+FCAB | Struts
Vigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #758
Trashcan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 668
My Ride: 2002 330ci
When you delete your Facebook and spend all your spare time on e46f.

You turn down sex because there's another 2 hours of work washing your car.

People mention that you're overtly addicted to your car.

You leave your gf's graduation party to wash your car.

You say you're going to sell your car to either buy a house or make an investment, but everyone you know says you can't because you love your car to much.

You're gf breaks up with you, but you don't care because your car is there to help you through it.

+1 on parking away from other cars and locking it 3 times, and neighbors always thinKing its broke because you're always doing something to it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App

Last edited by Trashcan; 07-22-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Trashcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #759
nxc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Madison Alabama
Posts: 26
My Ride: '04 330CI Manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moustache View Post
When you,

Wake up at 5am, simply because you can not sleep. & decide it is a great time to wash & detail your E46. Then you end up running around your car with a vacuum with eyes like this O.O
Yes! I did that this morning!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App
nxc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:07 AM   #760
Jets330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 417
My Ride: scrapes alot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashcan View Post
When you delete your Facebook and spend all your spare time on e46f.

You turn down sex because there's another 2 hours of work washing your car.

People mention that you're overtly addicted to your car.

You leave your gf's graduation party to wash your car.

You say you're going to sell your car to either buy a house or make an investment, but everyone you know says you can't because you love your car to much.

You're gf breaks up with you, but you don't care because your car is there to help you through it.

+1 on parking away from other cars and locking it 3 times, and neighbors always thinKing its broke because you're always doing something to it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Bimmer App


Jets330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use