E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-26-2006, 12:41 AM   #121
akhbhaat
Lying, drunken cheat

My Ride: German Civic
-When you can't spell words with more than three syllables and possess the reading comprehension skill of a typical 2nd grader.

-When, in addition to the above, you are between the ages of 15 and 19 and claim to carry a six figure income.

-When, in addition to the above, your six figure income is actually a five figure allowance subsidized by your FOB parents, who mortgage their souls so that they can provide you with the lifestyle you "deserve" (that they never "had" - also so that they can front to their equally indebted neighbors) and do their part to contribute to the continued devaluation of the US dollar as the international medium of trade - which may eventually plunge the entire country and its financially reckless citizens and free-spending government into economic third world-dom.

-When, in addition to the above, you live in SoCal.

-When you waste most if not all of your paycheck (because your parents completely cover all essential expenses) on ridiculously overpriced "mods" which are worth about as much as spent lawn fertilizer the minute you take possession of them.

-When you buy hair gel in greater quantities (by volume) than you do gas.

-When you brag about the trailer trash whores your entry level BMW brings to the yard.

-When the market value of your (bank's) new M3 exceeds your yearly income.

-When an asshole like me can come in and easily insult a sizable majority of you by simply telling the truth.

I could go on, but I actually have more of a life now than I did when I racked up most of my 4000 posts here. Have a nice day.
Old 06-26-2006, 12:57 AM   #122
tblue3cibm

My Ride: allroad / Hayabusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci

5) You make a big deal that you've just reached 1,000 post. ME RIGHT NOW!
Old 06-26-2006, 03:49 AM   #123
dirsh
Hawaii 3.0

My Ride: sanbyaku sanjuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhbhaat
-When you can't spell words with more than three syllables and possess the reading comprehension skill of a typical 2nd grader.

-When, in addition to the above, you are between the ages of 15 and 19 and claim to carry a six figure income.

-When, in addition to the above, your six figure income is actually a five figure allowance subsidized by your FOB parents, who mortgage their souls so that they can provide you with the lifestyle you "deserve" (that they never "had" - also so that they can front to their equally indebted neighbors) and do their part to contribute to the continued devaluation of the US dollar as the international medium of trade - which may eventually plunge the entire country and its financially reckless citizens and free-spending government into economic third world-dom.

-When you waste most if not all of your paycheck (because your parents completely cover all essential expenses) on ridiculously overpriced "mods" which are worth about as much as spent lawn fertilizer the minute you take possession of them.

-When you brag about the trailer trash whores your entry level BMW brings to the yard.

-When an asshole like me can come in and easily insult a sizable majority of you by simply telling the truth.

I could go on, but I actually have more of a life now than I did when I racked up most of my 4000 posts here. Have a nice day.

This is the most hateful post i've read on this forum

Quote:
Hello dirsh it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
dirsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 04:05 AM   #124
330ciSSG

My Ride: bmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirsh
This is the most hateful post i've read on this forum
But yet so true.
330ciSSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 04:36 AM   #125
BMWintoxication
Taiwan/Vancouver/Shanghai

My Ride: Jet Black02' 325ci
Send a message via AIM to BMWintoxication Send a message via MSN to BMWintoxication
haha.. he didn't offend anyone, he is saying that everyone is a fanatic!

Orz
BMWintoxication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:23 AM   #126
kyle808

My Ride: 00 328CI
Quote:

wait, wait back up a minute.. so I've been wasting my money on Scotts lawn fertilizer all these years?? FCUK!!!

Good post, everything stated is so true!

"I'm gonna die! Jesus, Allah, Buddha - I love you all!
-Homer Simpson
kyle808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:53 AM   #127
Dirty Black
Banned User

My Ride: I own you biarch
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Black
Quote:

You must be proper sad.. never heard so much jive
Dirty Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:58 AM   #128
bagher

My Ride: Marshmallow logic
Send a message via AIM to bagher Send a message via Skype™ to bagher
Quote:

post of the year?
bagher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:08 AM   #129
Gir

My Ride: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagher
post of the year?
Hehe, I think it is.
Gir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 10:30 AM   #130
Devious1
Invalid User

My Ride: 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Devious1
you're a fanatic when you spot another e46 on the road and can tell if they're a fanatic or not. my friends always ask "how do you know?" i reply with "i just know.."
Old 06-26-2006, 12:25 PM   #131
Hugo780

My Ride: E46,z4,x5
ur a fanatic,if u have watched a video in german.how the e46 is made. also a fanatic if this is ur favorite site on the entire web. i check e46fanatics before my emails everymorning
Hugo780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 03:34 PM   #132
cncmastr
Carbon Fiber Airbox

My Ride: E30 / E46 / E53
Send a message via AIM to cncmastr Send a message via MSN to cncmastr
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gir
Hehe, I think it is.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:59 PM   #133
vids_blk323Ci
DFW

My Ride: JB 323Ci SP PP
Send a message via AIM to vids_blk323Ci
Talking

Did people post these already?

- You park way in the back away from potential door dingers
- You park under a tree. You know which trees dont have too many birds, and dont drop tree juice
- You take different routes to/from work so you are not spotted to often.
- People flip when they see your interior all stripped out and you last that way for weeks while waiting for the group buy to go down.
- You request itrader feedback like a maniac
- You spend hours tweaking your Directory Garage, and Gallery.
- You HTML your signature with all your mods
- You actually read other peoples signatures/mod lists
- You dont shave and miss work cause you are modding, shipping, posting, ebaying or paypaling something about your e46.

Dinan Stage I S/W | ACS RSB | ///M FSB |UUC TMEs & Pulleys |Ate Slotted Discs | ScanGuageII | RockyMounts MTB Carrrier | OEM Rear Clears | LED Euro City Lights & Rear Fogs | Two-Tone Suede DIY | ACS Pedals | Bimmian Gauge Rings & M3 Face | Smoked Frnt Corners w/ Luxeon LEDs | EAS CF Roundels | JLevi Ti CF trim | Blk Suede shift/ e-brake boots | ECS Smoked Frnt Bumper Reflectors | DICE Duo
vids_blk323Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:03 PM   #134
ReNNeN.CaRL
Team ReNNeN

My Ride: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Send a message via ICQ to ReNNeN.CaRL Send a message via AIM to ReNNeN.CaRL Send a message via MSN to ReNNeN.CaRL Send a message via Yahoo to ReNNeN.CaRL
Quote:

ReNNeN.CaRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:17 PM   #135
donjuan45i

My Ride: e.quart.seis
anybody else have this, you know you are a fanatic when your girlfriend starts thinking like one. My girl said to me the other day "that bmw needs those clear lights." I was so proud.
donjuan45i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:24 PM   #136
Devious1
Invalid User

My Ride: 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Devious1
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan45i
anybody else have this, you know you are a fanatic when your girlfriend starts thinking like one. My girl said to me the other day "that bmw needs those clear lights." I was so proud.
yeah, my gf is slowly learning the arts of fanaticism. she points out e46's on the fwy and i'll tell her if they're fanatics or not. she's speed up to e46's for me so that i can check them out. she'll start pointing out mods and telling me if she likes them or not.
Old 06-26-2006, 06:31 PM   #137
kwlaznkid

My Ride: 335i/M3/CLK500
Send a message via AIM to kwlaznkid Send a message via Yahoo to kwlaznkid
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan45i
LOL exact same thing happened to me

few months later
she got a e46
and now.. she mods it

hi bonnie

Need angel eyes or any lighting stuff installed in OC? PM me, cheapest around, I promise
BMW E92 328I BMW E46 M3 Mercedes Benz CLK500
BMW E92 335I (SOLD)
Porsche 996 911 C2 (SOLD)
BMW E46 325Ci (TOTALED)
kwlaznkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 08:54 PM   #138
lxhxr

My Ride: 2002 BMW 330CI
so true, the look back twice and going back to make sure its locked, the tryin not to break so often to avoid the break dust, the clears over the ambers! e46 rulzzzz
Old 06-26-2006, 08:59 PM   #139
futurezero
Horror Business

My Ride: E92 335i|'11 Impreza
Quote:

And people call me cynical & bitter
Old 06-26-2006, 09:10 PM   #140
TheRose0fSharon

My Ride: car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djrockz415
you know youre a fanatic when...

ppl ask why there is an empty compartment under the hood, and you tell them that its for hiding contraband/drugs

ppl ask you why in the world are the window regulator switches in the center or why your doors are heavy, and you tell them its a german thing.

you lock your car, and 30secs to 1 minute later you try to remember if u locked it or not, so you walk within range of your alarm and relock it

definitely a victim of the last two, hahaha good stuff.
TheRose0fSharon is offline   Reply With Quote