E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:47 AM   #161
Tutankhamon

My Ride: '02 Individual 330ci
Send a message via ICQ to Tutankhamon Send a message via AIM to Tutankhamon Send a message via MSN to Tutankhamon
(For coupe-owning fanatics only)
You know you're a fanatic when your heart falls to your stomach and your jaw drops when your date or significant other closes your door by pushing on the glass. As you see the glass bending in, you immediately scold her and ever since she has closed the door by the handle out of total fear of you.

Of course, upon dropping her off, before you lock the car up for the night, you go to your trunk and grab one of your many trusty cleaning cloths (one for wheels, one for dash, one for windows) and frantically clean off all the finger prints off the window and sometimes, even all the brake dust accumulated on that night......
Old 06-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #162
TwoE46s

My Ride: Dinan 330ci & 325it
................ when you have 2 E46s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

............... when you put BBS wheels on your station wagon

............... when your wife / gf asks how long are you going to drive around the parking lot to find the perfect spot?

............... when you wife / gf says after you park in the perfect spot, "don't even think about going back there and moving it - again"

............... when you wife / gf also knows to park in a perfect spot in any parking lot

............... when you wife says "you can put what ever DINAN stuff you want on your car" after hearing & meeting Steve Dinan at a BMW CCA meeting

................ when you meet new neighbors down the street, they say "oh you're the one that is always washing your cars"
17X8 BBS RXs & 225/45 Toyo Proxes 4s
Coupe:(sold)
Dinan "S" plus Throttle Body & Stg 3 Software
Dinan Stage 2 Suspension
UUC Shifter
UUC Underdrive Pulleys
Goodridge Braided Brake Lines
Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s on factory M Double Spoke 68s
Track Stuff - 17X8 OZ SuperLeggeras & 235/40 Toyo RA1s; Shroth Harnesses

Last edited by TwoE46s; 06-27-2006 at 11:33 AM.
TwoE46s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:05 PM   #163
enigmAudi

My Ride: 330ci
Send a message via AIM to enigmAudi
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhbhaat
-When you can't spell words with more than three syllables and possess the reading comprehension skill of a typical 2nd grader.

-When, in addition to the above, you are between the ages of 15 and 19 and claim to carry a six figure income.

-When, in addition to the above, your six figure income is actually a five figure allowance subsidized by your FOB parents, who mortgage their souls so that they can provide you with the lifestyle you "deserve" (that they never "had" - also so that they can front to their equally indebted neighbors) and do their part to contribute to the continued devaluation of the US dollar as the international medium of trade - which may eventually plunge the entire country and its financially reckless citizens and free-spending government into economic third world-dom.

-When, in addition to the above, you live in SoCal.

-When you waste most if not all of your paycheck (because your parents completely cover all essential expenses) on ridiculously overpriced "mods" which are worth about as much as spent lawn fertilizer the minute you take possession of them.

-When you buy hair gel in greater quantities (by volume) than you do gas.

-When you brag about the trailer trash whores your entry level BMW brings to the yard.

-When the market value of your (bank's) new M3 exceeds your yearly income.

-When an asshole like me can come in and easily insult a sizable majority of you by simply telling the truth.

I could go on, but I actually have more of a life now than I did when I racked up most of my 4000 posts here. Have a nice day.
great post
enigmAudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:40 PM   #164
Devious1
Invalid User

My Ride: 330ci
Send a message via AIM to Devious1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutankhamon
You know you're a fanatic when your heart falls to your stomach and your jaw drops when your date or significant other closes your door by pushing on the glass. As you see the glass bending in, you immediately scold her and ever since she has closed the door by the handle out of total fear of you.
guilty
Old 06-27-2006, 08:28 PM   #165
BimmerBaller

My Ride: '00 323Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan45i
anybody else have this, you know you are a fanatic when your girlfriend starts thinking like one. My girl said to me the other day "that bmw needs those clear lights." I was so proud.

It is truly a beautiful moment
BimmerBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:29 PM   #166
saxual328ci

My Ride: 2004 325ci
Your friends/family can tell if you are sick (under the weather) instead of a thermometer they look at your rims and see how much break dust is on them.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:20 AM   #167
CiRaceTechnik
If I was a drug, Id be DOPE

My Ride: E46.ZHP
Send a message via AIM to CiRaceTechnik
-when youre already used to telling people who arent used to riding in your car that the door is unlocked before they try and open the door... just so you dont have to hear them say "its locked" even though its not, because you have to PULL UP ON THE DOOR HANDLE, NOT OUT.

Falken Tires | Function & Form Suspension | Meguiars
CiRaceTechnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 07:54 AM   #168
318ti

My Ride: 318ti Individual
You read this thread and immediatly go into your garage to clean the brakedust of your wheels!
318ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:19 AM   #169
AussieBMW

My Ride: 2003 318i Sport
When you replace your tooth bush every month... not because of dental reasons, because you need a new device to clean the brake dust from the M double spokes.....

You know it's really bad when you start to consider if you should get the new brush or if the car should.
Old 06-28-2006, 04:03 PM   #170
vids_blk323Ci
DFW

My Ride: JB 323Ci SP PP
Send a message via AIM to vids_blk323Ci
@ Tutankhamon: +2 guilty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious1
guilty

Dinan Stage I S/W | ACS RSB | ///M FSB |UUC TMEs & Pulleys |Ate Slotted Discs | ScanGuageII | RockyMounts MTB Carrrier | OEM Rear Clears | LED Euro City Lights & Rear Fogs | Two-Tone Suede DIY | ACS Pedals | Bimmian Gauge Rings & M3 Face | Smoked Frnt Corners w/ Luxeon LEDs | EAS CF Roundels | JLevi Ti CF trim | Blk Suede shift/ e-brake boots | ECS Smoked Frnt Bumper Reflectors | DICE Duo
vids_blk323Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:06 PM   #171
vids_blk323Ci
DFW

guilty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco
It's the blimin car park one that gets me. I just have to look back at the car like 3,4,5 times. The most annouying habbit I have is that I have to make a point in positioning the wheels at the best angle for when I look back at my car. I KNOW!!!

Dinan Stage I S/W | ACS RSB | ///M FSB |UUC TMEs & Pulleys |Ate Slotted Discs | ScanGuageII | RockyMounts MTB Carrrier | OEM Rear Clears | LED Euro City Lights & Rear Fogs | Two-Tone Suede DIY | ACS Pedals | Bimmian Gauge Rings & M3 Face | Smoked Frnt Corners w/ Luxeon LEDs | EAS CF Roundels | JLevi Ti CF trim | Blk Suede shift/ e-brake boots | ECS Smoked Frnt Bumper Reflectors | DICE Duo
Old 06-28-2006, 04:09 PM   #172
vids_blk323Ci
DFW

what is DPE?

First resort when selling is e46fanatics! Oh and Im at 1969 --- Old schoolers rise up!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiRaceTechnik

... like CSL, ZHP, LSB, TiS, ZCP, DPE, HRE
-when your first resort to sell stuff (to buy more mods, perhaps?) is using the e46 classifieds section, instead of ebay or craigslist
-when you understand why some members' join date is december 1969

Old 06-28-2006, 04:12 PM   #173
vids_blk323Ci
DFW

101 today! thank good for the autowindow down feature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer_boy
I use that every time I walk to my car. It's hot as hell in New Orleans right now. Especially with black on black..

Old 06-28-2006, 05:16 PM   #174
RidinBimmerz

My Ride: Porsche 997 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoE46s
................ when you have 2 E46s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

997S X-51 Pack, PCCB, Full Cocoa leather and MUCH more
RidinBimmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:19 PM   #175
RidinBimmerz

My Ride: Porsche 997 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer_boy
When you're more hypocritical than George W. Bush.

When you come on to the forums just to insult thousands of people you don't even personally know.

When you unknowingly insult yourself multiple times in a single post.

997S X-51 Pack, PCCB, Full Cocoa leather and MUCH more
RidinBimmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 05:23 PM   #176
andyofyork

My Ride: 2000 323i 5spd
Send a message via AIM to andyofyork
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutankhamon

Of course, upon dropping her off, before you lock the car up for the night, you go to your trunk and grab one of your many trusty cleaning cloths (one for wheels, one for dash, one for windows) and frantically clean off all the finger prints off the window and sometimes, even all the brake dust accumulated on that night......

Haha, I have a sedan and I hate it when people close the doors by putting their hands on the glass...USE THE DOOR HANDLES THATS WHAT THEY ARE THERE FOR.

I guess that means im guilty.

And yes I sometimes clean the brake dust off every day.

I say it is more like a Mobius Strip.
andyofyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:20 AM   #177
akhbhaat
Lying, drunken cheat

My Ride: German Civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo|futurezero
And people call me cynical & bitter
Cynicism is the price of wisdom, friend.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:27 PM   #178
unionjack
Conceited Prick

My Ride: 997.2 C2S
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhbhaat
Cynicism is the price of wisdom, friend.
Agreed.

Douchebaggery is exceedingly high here at fanatics.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:53 PM   #179
saxual328ci

My Ride: 2004 325ci
OMG WTF possess someone to close the door by touching the window.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:21 PM   #180
325rider

My Ride: gone, not forgotten
Send a message via AIM to 325rider
When you go to the dealer, ask for a ZHP shift knob, and realize the PARTS GUY DOESNT KNOW what ZHP is and hands you a book of shift knobs

When you switch your Bavauto for a Teen vogue magazine before you enter the bathroom to avoid getting poop stains on it

Schrick 264/248 | Ebay Headers | AA dyno tune | SSR GT2 18x9 | 3.46 | Full OEM Mtech 2

My Fitness YouTube Channel!!! Thanks for all the support I am GRATEFUL

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCozwn8gNwXQVuG0se8cTpUQ

Last edited by 325rider; 07-04-2006 at 08:50 PM.
325rider is offline   Reply With Quote