E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2006, 12:18 PM   #61
apexxn
Banned

My Ride: 330Ci
I just got my paypal refund this morning no help from Ponce. I paid with a credit card so Ponce and Paypal had no choice.

Ponce you are a F-in liar pal.

Our deal was for $470 dollars including shipping.

I didn't hear from you for two weeks. You claimed to have gotten married so I cut you some slack when you didn't respond to multiple emails I sent. When you supposedly got back I received the email below:
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:28:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Soledad Ponce" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com.
Subject: Re: E46 Fanatics Amp
To: "Michael ...delete

Michael, I am so sorry I just got back from my honey moon and the ups store didn't sent out your amp because my card was declined. I am so sorry I will have this out today. I just got back and I apologize for the inconvenience
END EMAIL

I never asked for a refund and up until this past Monday I still wanted the amp. I sent you an email giving you Monday as a deadline which I don't think is out of line considering how long it's been.

Your just digging yourself deeper by lieing.

Be honest and tell the truth about what you were doing.

Where is the amp or was there never one to sell?

If you are honest lets still do the deal. You send the amp to someone on E46Fanatics who has been around a long time and people trust. I will pay that person he or she will pay you and lets see if we can clear your name.

Are you game or are you a scammer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htp182
hey whoa, I have been out of town. I just got married and was on a honey moon. I refunded Apexxn's money. I am not a scammer. The amp I sold had a very small hole in the bottom due to a audio control unit. Again anyone who paid me recieved there Items. Because apexxn did not give me enough for shipping it sat at the UPS store. When I got back I offered to re ship it but instead he wanted a refund and he recieved it
apexxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:21 PM   #62
TravsM3

My Ride: 05' 545i, ZSP
I will be glad to be the segway person if needed. I have been here a long time and I am a trusted member here.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:25 PM   #63
auburnu008

My Ride: 2003 325i Tiag
Sounds to me like as soon as apexxn mentioned the police and San Antonio he sent the refund. hmmm
auburnu008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:27 PM   #64
TravsM3

My Ride: 05' 545i, ZSP
Oh and at least he fessed up to the hole in the bottom of the amp, but the point here is to tell people about that BEFORE the purchase, not let them find out afterwards.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:35 PM   #65
apexxn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnu008
Sounds to me like as soon as apexxn mentioned the police and San Antonio he sent the refund. hmmm
My thoughts exactly and I'm sure we won't hear from him regarding clearing his name or what the real story is on the amp.

Thank you to all that participated in this thread and bringing him out of the bushes.

Without you guys the thread would have died and this dude would have just hid out until it was forgotten about.
Old 06-28-2006, 12:48 PM   #66
PYRITE

My Ride: 1965 Ford Mustang
Glad that asshat got called out, and to think that I was about to buy the amp....whew!

Welcome "KRYPTONITE"...
PYRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:58 PM   #67
auburnu008

My Ride: 2003 325i Tiag
Yea man glad it worked out. Hope you find a good deal on that amp soon.
auburnu008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:57 PM   #68
htp182

My Ride: 2005 Jaguar X-Type
wow, you still dont know how paypal works. It doesnt matter if you pay with a credit card or your bank account. It takes paypal forever to give you your money back. I am a legitimate seller. I know it took a long time to get you your item so I refunded the money through paypal, If I hadent you would still be waiting for months until you saw your money. I do not believe in scamming people it has been done to me and I really would like to appoligize. I just got married and can provide proof that I was at my honey moon while all of this went down.
htp182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:43 PM   #69
apexxn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by htp182
wow, you still dont know how paypal works. It doesnt matter if you pay with a credit card or your bank account. It takes paypal forever to give you your money back. I am a legitimate seller. I know it took a long time to get you your item so I refunded the money through paypal, If I hadent you would still be waiting for months until you saw your money. I do not believe in scamming people it has been done to me and I really would like to appoligize. I just got married and can provide proof that I was at my honey moon while all of this went down.
I know exactly how Paypal works and I know that you are a liar as well which you still haven't responded to.

My money would have been refunded July 6th no matter what you did or didn't do and I wasn't concerned nor needed it to put food on the table. If you like I can copy and paste the notification from Paypal to verify.

I'll ask you the question again, where is the amp you say you had for sale and are you going to send it to a third party.

Anything you say other then answering the question is smoke and mirrors and nobody is buying it or anything else you have to sell.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:44 PM   #70
centurion

My Ride: 330CI
Send a message via AIM to centurion
I love that excuse...paypal does not hold you up from resolving a dispute...all you have to do is give a refund and the dispute is over....end of story...
centurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:00 AM   #71
donjuan45i

My Ride: e.quart.seis
clearing out my subscription list ran into this...so whats the outcome did you ever get your amp??? Im guessing if he is indeed a legitamate seller he would still have the amp, and be willing to do the deal, no?????
donjuan45i is offline   Reply With Quote