E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2006, 02:38 PM   #1
zeven13

My Ride: CAr
FS: 2001 BMW 330i -Sports, Premium, Snow packages

FS: 2001 BMW 330i -Sports, Premium, Snow packages

61,000 mi
Silver exterior
Black interior
HK sound
Sunroof
Newer tires

Smoked corners
Smoked sidemarkers
15% window tint on all 5 windows
Dual 12" Alpine Type R subs -never installed, but up for negotiation

There are two sets of photos: 1 from the day after I bought the car and 1 from last month. http://photos.yahoo.com/kmzeven13

I have been driving the car to and from work every day since I bought it. I live in Iowa, so I made sure that I can park it inside to avoid inclement weather. There is essentially no traffic to and from work, so my average mph is at 53. The car literally has all highway miles, I rarely drive it in town. I purchased it as a CPO from European Motorcars in Des Moines, IA and have it maintained there. The car is kept immaculately clean, because I am a perfectionist engineer. The car is waxed every other month professionally. The ONLY reason I'm selling it is because my wife recently had a child. As most of you know kid = SUV = no more BMW. I can't justify owning 4 vehicles or I would keep it. One is a muscle car, one is the dreaded SUV, and the other is my rare truck. I am willing to deliver the car to almost anywhere if return travel is negotiated.

Make me an offer! Similar cars in this condition sell in the mid to low 20's. VIN numbers and additional information can be found by contacting me at zeven13@gmail.com. Thanks for looking!
zeven13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:35 AM   #2
bdkinnh

My Ride: 2006 Lexus GS300
No offense, but I don't think your car has the sport package. No round fog lights, thigh support, or sport steering wheel. Did you do some mods that are equivilent to the sport package?
bdkinnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 03:49 PM   #3
zeven13

Sports package?

I'm not sure you're correct on that. I'll double check. I did not mean to misrepresent the car if this is the case. I was led to believe that it had it. Does anyone know for sure what the sports package includes for the 330i? PM me

In any case, thanks for the feedback and viewing!
Old 08-13-2006, 05:38 PM   #4
zeven13

Must Go

I really need to sell this car. Make on offer.
Old 08-13-2006, 10:37 PM   #5
madsedan

My Ride: 98 M3 vert 5 spd
Sorry, that car definitely doesn't have the sport package, if the previous owner told you that when they sold you the car then they misrepresented it.

former car...
2001 Spa Yellow S2000 with T1r 63mm single exhaust and Megan racing test pipe
madsedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 09:58 PM   #6
zeven13

Trade

Sorry about the misrepresentation. I was led to believe that it had the package. In any case, this car is in absolutely pristine condition. I'd really hate to put this car at a dealership.

I've had one interesting trade offer. I'm up for considering anything. Hit me up.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:57 PM   #7
zeven13

What needs to be done to get this sold?
Old 08-17-2006, 09:13 AM   #8
bdkinnh

My Ride: 2006 Lexus GS300
I price would help. I can understand the "Make me an offer!" approach, but that usually doesn't work. Just MHO.

An 01 330i non-sport, premium, snow with those miles I'd figure around $17K, maybe $18K.
bdkinnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:57 PM   #9
madsedan

My Ride: 98 M3 vert 5 spd
Yeah, most everyone on these boards ONLY wants one with sport package, you should put add in local paper or shop it at a carmax.

former car...
2001 Spa Yellow S2000 with T1r 63mm single exhaust and Megan racing test pipe
madsedan is offline   Reply With Quote