E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 08-31-2006, 01:06 AM   #21
chem0

My Ride: Donkey
Welcome~

Angel Eyes are the circle lights around the main headlight/halogens.
They are also known as DDE's.. just search on those and you'l find heaps of results.
**Roll your mouse over those terms and you'l find a breif definition.**

It is normal when theres 4 Angel Eyes on the car, some people have 3....

... like Scott_H
chem0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:23 AM   #22
2 CUTE 4U!

My Ride: E46 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWPower06 View Post
Well first make a myspace so i can add you...

Just kidding, id say start off by getting some clear turn signals and lower the car and if u still have some money left go ahead and throw some 19s on there. Also Angel eyes are a nice mod that every1 likes. Also depends on what you are trying to do, r u going for more of a race theme? or more of a classy type theme?
how fresh hmm.. never thought that far as far as theme goes.. I don't think i'm fast and furious.. maybe more sweet and sassy!! any sweet and sassy mods out there!?
2 CUTE 4U! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:27 AM   #23
2 CUTE 4U!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chem0 View Post
Welcome~

Angel Eyes are the circle lights around the main headlight/halogens.
They are also known as DDE's.. just search on those and you'l find heaps of results.
**Roll your mouse over those terms and you'l find a breif definition.**

It is normal when theres 4 Angel Eyes on the car, some people have 3....

... like Scott_H
awww r u pickin' on lil' ol' scott_h??
Old 08-31-2006, 01:29 AM   #24
Clem
Alpha Male

My Ride: Twin Turbo'd Beast
Damn rights you're in distress. You're stuck in SASKATCHEWAN!!!!!
Clem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:29 AM   #25
BMWPower06

My Ride: ///M5 & VW Group Car
Send a message via AIM to BMWPower06
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 CUTE 4U! View Post
how fresh hmm.. never thought that far as far as theme goes.. I don't think i'm fast and furious.. maybe more sweet and sassy!! any sweet and sassy mods out there!?
so u like more of the laid back theme then just keep it easy, some clears which u can pick up from www.bekkers.com a drop i would recommend UUC springs as that is what i have an Rims if you like mine they are BBS, i would def recommend BBS

Sold: ACS 330Ci :(
BMWPower06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:32 AM   #26
2 CUTE 4U!

Quote:
so u like more of the laid back theme then just keep it easy, some clears which u can pick up from www.bekkers.com a drop i would recommend UUC springs as that is what i have an Rims if you like mine they are BBS, i would def recommend BBS
u recommend bbs because ur selling them? If they are so great why not keep them? they look fine.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:42 AM   #27
JimmyDick

My Ride: 02 ///M3
damn you fine
JimmyDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:52 AM   #28
preppy

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i
Cool

I would recommend a clear lens package and color match your black body trim. This should cost you easily less than $700. I also would get wheels b4 you lower it. Being in California, I see both sides of the female car enthusiast. Nothing is hotter than a girl who has built a clean car. Simple can be respected just as much as a car that has every mod in the book. Racer chicks just seem like posers. If youre a racer then no offense.
preppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 01:54 AM   #29
2 CUTE 4U!

Quote:
Originally Posted by preppy View Post
I would recommend a clear lens package and color match your black body trim. This should cost you easily less than $700. I also would get wheels b4 you lower it. Being in California, I see both sides of the female car enthusiast. Nothing is hotter than a girl who has built a clean car. Simple can be respected just as much as a car that has every mod in the book. Racer chicks just seem like posers. If youre a racer then no offense.
cute!! No i'm not a racer but i do seem to have a bit of a lead foot

Tint, Spoiler, OEM Clears, PIAA spark 8000k xenon blue bulbs, Angel eyes, Nokian Hakkapeliitta winter tires (a must up here!), New xenon super white interior Bulbs throughout, Silver xtreme bulbs that flash amber or corners, Clear bra
Old 08-31-2006, 02:02 AM   #30
BMWPower06

My Ride: ///M5 & VW Group Car
Send a message via AIM to BMWPower06
Quote:
u recommend bbs because ur selling them? If they are so great why not keep them? they look fine.
Im selling them because i am probably selling my car

Quote:
Originally Posted by preppy View Post
NO NOOB, u ALWAYS get drop before rims, look at chase he regrets not droppin the car first, a car on stock springs with nice rims looks awful

Sold: ACS 330Ci :(
BMWPower06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 02:14 AM   #31
preppy

My Ride: 2002 BMW 325i
Cool

Noob nothing guy. How dumb would you feel if you bought a setup that prohibited you from running a wheel that may be to large for your drop. I actually do suspension and rims within days of each other. Not everyone can afford to change parts 2-3 times. I'm on my third suspension set up in 1 year. Just sayin if you get the rims you want 1st then you know what kind of drop will fit without rubbing issues. I agree that a nice set of rims and no drop looks kind of silly. The ideal scenario would be rims and a drop 1st if you have the funds. If funds are too low then clears and color match. Angel eyes are on almost every car on this forum and while they look nice, I have strayed away from them. Unfortunately I have the cookie cutter 325i with the M3 front with CSL lid in silver and H&R coilovers. The only thing that seems to be unique about the car is the Breyton rims. Im not hatin' on anyone. Its just hard to differintiate from the crowd unless you spend some serious money or know some serious people. Either way everyone looks great.
preppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 02:14 AM   #32
2 CUTE 4U!

Quote:
how much do rims cost? how much for yours? Would those look nice on mine?

Tint, Spoiler, OEM Clears, PIAA spark 8000k xenon blue bulbs, Angel eyes, Nokian Hakkapeliitta winter tires (a must up here!), New xenon super white interior Bulbs throughout, Silver xtreme bulbs that flash amber or corners, Clear bra
Old 08-31-2006, 02:15 AM   #33
2 CUTE 4U!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Teabag View Post
damn you fine

Old 08-31-2006, 02:37 AM   #34
OCswedishM3

My Ride: E63 AMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Teabag View Post
damn you fine
Keep it in your pants buddy...
Old 08-31-2006, 02:37 AM   #35
OCswedishM3

Quote:
Sweet and Sassy huh...how do u like your sig? do u want something big like mine?
Old 08-31-2006, 02:46 AM   #36
2 CUTE 4U!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCswedishM3 View Post
Sweet and Sassy huh...how do u like your sig? do u want something big like mine?
I dunno.. i think yours may be a lil' big for me.. but what you have in mind? i do like yours though!!

Old 08-31-2006, 02:49 AM   #37
penguintheory

My Ride: 3.0L Saloon
Send a message via AIM to penguintheory
Quote:

NO NOOB, u ALWAYS get drop before rims, look at chase he regrets not droppin the car first, a car on stock springs with nice rims looks awful
IMO, a dumped car on 16" snowflakes is even more hideous. Save for both and transform your car. If you must do one at a time (like most mere mortals), I personally think rims first. Suspension is not for everyone...
Old 08-31-2006, 02:50 AM   #38
penguintheory

My Ride: 3.0L Saloon
Send a message via AIM to penguintheory
p.s. i can't believe nobody's said it yet...

OMGHI2U
Old 08-31-2006, 02:52 AM   #39
CAOSyAMOR

My Ride: 1) 2002 E46 2)///M3
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguintheory View Post
p.s. i can't believe nobody's said it yet...

OMGHI2U
Old 08-31-2006, 02:56 AM   #40
OCswedishM3

Quote:
I dunno.. i think yours may be a lil' big for me.. but what you have in mind? i do like yours though!!
it happens...haha.. well what do u like? i guess i could get your car on and photoshop some rims on it...or add whatever u like to it. Mine is a little too crazy