E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2006, 03:04 PM   #1
GodSendsDeath

My Ride: 2008 350z 6-speed!!!
My 330 is KAPUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh man what a fugen day guys. I just got home and sat down for a litle to calm down. There iam at a Red Light and minding my buissness listening to my music and all of a sudden i hear this tier squeel, deep down between me and you guys i shat so manny briks i could build a new wall of china because i knew what was comeing. A semi rear ends me. Let me explain why he did its not his fault belive it or not. Iam in the right lane and he was originaly in the left this lady with a mini van and kids in the back seat. Jumps infront of the truck as he is slowing down, she wants to be first at the light and cuts him off. Now those truckers dont really got much time to respond, he brakes his trailer covers the entier oncoming left lane and his truck swerves right into my lane and rams me, she blows the red light as she sees the truck comeing and gets pulled over by a cop that is on the oncomeing lane right up front. I get out of my car to find my trunk in my back seat . I just paid it off recently with only 18k miles on it. It was a 04 330. Here comes that guy called a freakin police officer and trys to blame it on me. The lady told him i was raceing between the truck and her and that is what caused this, thank god that trucker came to my rescue lol. And took my side and said it was all BS and some guys across the street where cutting grass and agreed with the trucker. Now i got no car, my neck is sprained Iam not hurt its just that joilt of the hit and Iam pissed cuz i was gona trade that toward a M3 or 335i. WTF.
GodSendsDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:08 PM   #2
///MACHINE

My Ride: is an immigrant
fuken stupid soccer moms, glad ur okay... btw wrong forum
Old 09-08-2006, 03:10 PM   #3
GodSendsDeath

Iam sorry didnt mean to post at wrong forum, not sure how you move it.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:12 PM   #4
russ330
Mod Squad

My Ride: Motorsport III
Send a message via AIM to russ330
^I'll take care of it for ya, sorry to hear about your troubles.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:19 PM   #5
GodSendsDeath

Thanks for the move.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:19 PM   #6
SteveFromNY

My Ride: Audi Q5, 330i ZHP
1par·a·graph
Pronunciation: 'per-&-"graf, 'pa-r&-
Function: noun
1 a : a subdivision of a written composition that consists of one or more sentences, deals with one point or gives the words of one speaker, and begins on a new usually indented line b : a short composition or note that is complete in one paragraph
2 : a character (as ¶) used to indicate the beginning of a paragraph and as a reference mark
Old 09-08-2006, 03:20 PM   #7
GodSendsDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikerCapitalEnt View Post
1par·a·graph
Pronunciation: 'per-&-"graf, 'pa-r&-
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English paragraf marginal sign marking a paragraph, from Anglo-French parogref, from Medieval Latin paragraphus, from Greek paragraphos line used to mark change of persons in a dialogue, from paragraphein to write alongside, from para- + graphein to write -- more at CARVE
1 a : a subdivision of a written composition that consists of one or more sentences, deals with one point or gives the words of one speaker, and begins on a new usually indented line b : a short composition or note that is complete in one paragraph
2 : a character (as ¶) used to indicate the beginning of a paragraph and as a reference mark

Sorry iam not sure what that means.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:21 PM   #8
M3LTDOWN

My Ride: Range Rover on 22's
Send a message via AIM to M3LTDOWN Send a message via MSN to M3LTDOWN
Sue her azz. Neck injuries are serious.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:22 PM   #9
GodSendsDeath

lol you know the truck drive first thing he said sue that ****ing **** richy rich lol. That ***** wrecked your car.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:26 PM   #10
bimmerbum46

My Ride: sweet pair of Vans
Send a message via AIM to bimmerbum46
i smell a lot of money coming your way in the near future....sorry about your car bro but it could have been a lot worse and believe me you will get your M or 335i
Old 09-08-2006, 03:32 PM   #11
SteveFromNY

My Ride: Audi Q5, 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSendsDeath View Post
Sorry iam not sure what that means.
I apologize. Your story was a little hard to read because it's like one looooong sentence.

After carefully reading through it, though, I sympathize with your loss. Hope you feel better !

Last edited by SteveFromNY; 09-08-2006 at 03:40 PM.
SteveFromNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:34 PM   #12
E92M

My Ride: '08 M3 | '03 R6
Well I hope that lady dies because of organ-combustion. $10 says her kidney will rupture because of that horse-sh.t @ss lie.

That, or just give her the double-gut with a prison shank.

Sorry to hear ,
-Chris
Old 09-08-2006, 03:35 PM   #13
46_coupe

My Ride: is lame
take the insurance moneya nd put it as a downpayment on a m3 or 335i ...and just get back to paying it off.....

sorry to hear about what happened...but at least the truck driver backed up ur story....it really PISSES me off how people can be so dishonest for selfish reasons

"As soon as you're born, you start dying, so you might as well have a good time" - Cake
46_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:40 PM   #14
Zenizlev

My Ride: 11 STi, 05 GTO
Usually I'd say just get the car fixed or replaced but the lady tried to blame you and get you in trouble when you got your car totalled from her mistake. Sue her for everything, next time she'll learn not to drive like that or to lie about it. I have no sympathy for people like her. Glad you're ok though, hopefully nothing that can't go away in a couple days.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:41 PM   #15
Alex
Mom says I'm a catch

My Ride: E46
Send a message via MSN to Alex
Wow man, go in and have yourself checked IMMEDIATELY, I'm not kidding. A guy I knew was involved in a similar situation where someone rammed him/his car. He was fine, went to the chiro and shit but guess what? 3 months later the guy was diagnosed with cerebral damage of some sort and 4 months later he died.
Apparently and the only conclusion that doctors came up with, was that something in that accident had triggered a slow damage to his brain.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:54 PM   #16
bimmerchop

My Ride: spins 4
Send a message via AIM to bimmerchop
Damn man, sorry to hear

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

euro.techniks

EPL | TiAL | SDR | APR | Stratmosphere | 034 | ASP | SPEC | Fidanza | STaSIS | H-Sport | AWE | H&R | StopTech | BBS
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:09 PM   #17
Mike@Modbargains
Sponsor - E46 Mod Expert

My Ride: 2008 BMW 135i
Send a message via AIM to Mike@Modbargains
That sucks, sorry for your car
Mike@Modbargains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:19 PM   #18
Dinan330ci

My Ride: Dinan 330ci
Glad you are ok. Seriously....cars are replaceable. You are not.

That being said....

Dinan330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:31 PM   #19
GodSendsDeath

Well thanks for the positive response guys. Iam sorry if it was a long sentance il make sure next time i break it up more. And I am gona go get checked out monday, if the doc say's iam fine forget it, iam not gona sue her. She got three kids in that back seat and il be robing them out of there future because of there stupid mom. As for getting a car my inssurance company called they are doing a quote on it by monday theyl get back to me, i looked up the kkb i think high twentys i can expect back. Iam use that money for a downpayment on a condo here and get this 325ci that i saw at perillo bmw its a 05 12k miles AW with black interior it step tronic(lame) but it be just a daily drive no heavy mods. And il waite it out till the next M3 comes out. And iam sorry i really wasnt in a mood for freakin pics lol. Iam gona see to take some if i get to see my car again.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:44 PM   #20
FTLAUDM3

My Ride: M3, Z4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenizlev View Post
Usually I'd say just get the car fixed or replaced but the lady tried to blame you and get you in trouble when you got your car totalled from her mistake. Sue her for everything, next time she'll learn not to drive like that or to lie about it. I have no sympathy for people like her. Glad you're ok though, hopefully nothing that can't go away in a couple days.
+1

Glad you are ok. Could have been way worse. Sue the shxt out of that lady!!! That is not right what she did and how she reacted. As for the paragraph comment......THIS IS NOT ENGLISH CLASS!!!!! The person just got into a major accident and wrecked his car. I read your second comment, but still read the thread first before writing a comment.

Don't worry you will be driving a ///M in no time. Just be glad your alive. Definitely go see a Chiro immediately. Good for documentation purposes if you sue. Good luck and take care.