E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 11:47 PM   #21
Gucki83

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP / 635CSi
Wow holy bump
Old 06-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #22
CMT247

My Ride: 07 VW GTI
hmm, did anyone get aroused by reading that?
CMT247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #23
CRSmoak

My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlastsilverstar View Post
I didn't set out to tell you exactly how to please any woman. That can't be done by anyone, because women are unique individuals who have different needs, wants, etc.
No offense as it's actually a pretty good guide for the topic at hand (sex) but the statement above is wrong. That's not an opinion but a fact. I know it seems those things in your post are true but it's only that way on the surface. Once you really start digging down to analyze it, once you really start thinking about things rationally, women all need/want the same thing. All women have the same set of instincts, instincts that will always be there for you to use, to manipulate and get what you want. With sufficient knowledge and practice no women is out of reach, period. That said, it's a skill that would probably take a life time to perfect. But more importantly, with the right determination and only a few months, most women will already be within reach and to be more bluntly... become easy pickings.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:09 PM   #24
Rayce185
Modifiziertes ///Mitglied

Subbed for later reading.

How about a "Guide on getting her into the sack ASAP"
|

dun dun duuuunnnn
Rayce185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:25 PM   #25
CRSmoak

My Ride: 2000 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayce185 View Post
Subbed for later reading.

How about a "Guide on getting her into the sack ASAP"
I was actually thinking about making one but came to the conclusion that it would pretty much take a couple books worth of writhing to cover, so I passed, lol. Trust me, if one was made, it would be ****.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #26
downwithbrown7

My Ride: BMW M3 Droptop
I knew about the whole foreplay thing but this reminded me to do it because i reserved it for my girlfriends. I used some of these things on this girl ive been "talking" to for a couple weeks and she was more wet than ever before so i thought i was doing my job right. So we have sex and she ends up having a orgasm and screams during it. (she had a orgasm every other time we had sex as well) So i finish in her, we wait a bit then turn on the lights to clean up to find that there is blood everywhere. She hit her period awesome sex none the less.

Last edited by downwithbrown7; 06-05-2010 at 06:47 PM.
downwithbrown7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:06 PM   #27
xlastsilverstar

My Ride: SC clk 500
Send a message via AIM to xlastsilverstar
Quote:
Originally Posted by downwithbrown7 View Post
I knew about the whole foreplay thing but this reminded me to do it because i reserved it for my girlfriends. I used some of these things on this girl ive been "talking" to for a couple weeks and she was more wet than ever before so i thought i was doing my job right. So we have sex and she ends up having a orgasm and screams during it. (she had a orgasm every other time we had sex as well) So i finish in her, we wait a bit then turn on the lights to clean up to find that there is blood everywhere. She hit her period awesome sex none the less.
good to hear my man

So Cal Sluts. Team Kaotic.
xlastsilverstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:10 AM   #28
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
way too much to read, so i read the foreplay... but good job, you can never learn too much about things like these! i even learnt a few things from it which i will be sure to use
Old 06-10-2010, 02:58 AM   #29
firefirefire90
Banned

My Ride: suce ma bite
Send a message via AIM to firefirefire90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherweeeny View Post
way too much to read, so i read the foreplay... but good job, you can never learn too much about things like these! i even learnt a few things from it which i will be sure to use
i'd read the whole thing

I just did, and I learned a lot! I remember a time I was banging my first long term girlfriend, and we were doing just that.. banging in a hotel room, not having sex. I came thrice by just going as hard as I can and as quick as I can. Went on for an hour and a half but it wasn't really emotionally stimulating for the both of us as it was physically exhausting

Will use these tips for later use. Thank you!
firefirefire90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:46 AM   #30
Sherweeeny

My Ride: BMW Civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefirefire90 View Post
i'd read the whole thing

I just did, and I learned a lot! I remember a time I was banging my first long term girlfriend, and we were doing just that.. banging in a hotel room, not having sex. I came thrice by just going as hard as I can and as quick as I can. Went on for an hour and a half but it wasn't really emotionally stimulating for the both of us as it was physically exhausting

Will use these tips for later use. Thank you!
haha too much text, ill just continue to talk dirty to her till i get a chance to read this properly
Old 06-10-2010, 08:09 AM   #31
bmwTuner1

My Ride: Bmw, 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiev View Post

I read the first few paragraphs and gave up. Thanks God im not a virgin anymore
Werd to that! I came in a started scrolling thinking, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Thats some long ish"

Last edited by bmwTuner1; 06-10-2010 at 08:10 AM.
bmwTuner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:35 PM   #32
Riverbmr3

My Ride: slow 3
op how about using toys with her?
Riverbmr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #33
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
Not the OP but willing to chime in, using this like toys are more at the comfort of the woman in my opinion. Some women may find it offense, others odd and some are excited by it. The best approach is to be open and ask her or if she is the one asking you tell her how you feel. If your comfortable with it then by all means it will only make her orgasm faster and in her eyes you, her best if not only partner that much more desirable. Which in turn will make her want to please you all the more.

This is a fantastic read actually. I have been single for the past few months and while i normally do a majority of the techniques and most of my sex has usually been under the principle women first it did offer some refresher info. Any one else care to chime in?

I just wanted to say under your own arousal and especially hers, be aware of what really stimulates a woman and yourself. Some people are audibly stimulate they love to hear moaning or grunting. Others are more contact stimulated, They enjoy spanking and pulling more then moaning, etc. Picking up on these nuances will impress her and improve your sexual prowess whether just with her or with the next one to follow.