E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2006, 05:16 PM   #41
sbblowz

My Ride: 97 Technoviolet M3/4
i doubt he wants to part it out. wow a very reasonable price. someone will jump on this quick
sbblowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:47 PM   #42
Souljah

My Ride: 2008 AW/Coral 335i
Man I wish a bank would finance this car...i don't have 35K in cash to give you...but if i can get someone to finance this car i'd be all over it...i have a daily driver and 2 bikes so this would be my weekend car....

I love RX-7 to death...in my opinion, this is the TRUE sport car...lightweight, perfect weight distribution, twin turbo'ed, oh man i'm gonna go jack off...

GL with sales though, post this on ebay and you are a rich man...how on earth did you get your hand on this in the first place?
Souljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 03:38 AM   #43
BreakMyWallet

My Ride: B6 A4/ Mini Cooper S
that is probably the most amazing rx ive ever seen..

you let your wife drive that
Old 11-26-2006, 05:21 AM   #44
chakhaeboy

My Ride: 08 335I & 09 Z4
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3speed2 View Post
not going to even try to debate this on a bmw forum...I do not want to trash this thread with back and forth about performance and wich one would out do one another...but go do your home work...I have driven both cars and I love bmws.... german cars are great, but!!! the rx-7 wins hands down... this is the ultimate driving machine... end of story... thank you... good buy...
Don't get me wrong. RX-7 used to be my most desired car when I was in High skoo. But you can't ignore the reliablilty on rotary engine. Yes I've driven my friend's 93 rx7 and almost bought one til I test drove 330ci.
I still consider rx7 is still weekend car, of course, it can be driven daily if you know how to take care of true sports car.
Your car is one of kind. You should just keep it IMAO
M3 is just in different league. They're in competition with S4,RS4, and lower AMG classes.
What does Rx7 has its cutting edge over M3? NONE.
Hey how about RX8? Come on.....
The car isnt all about power.
Get that straight to your head dude.
Mazda never produced the true ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE.
Rx-7 wins hands down? I really don't get it..
If theres someone out there is willing to trade +02 m3 for your 95 RX7
I'll be in shock.
just face the fact. dude

YOU GOT A NICE CAR. That'z all im saying
thanks for bashing on my comments.
good luck tho.
chakhaeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:04 AM   #45
m3speed2

My Ride: RX-7 R2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakhaeboy View Post
Don't get me wrong. RX-7 used to be my most desired car when I was in High skoo. But you can't ignore the reliablilty on rotary engine. Yes I've driven my friend's 93 rx7 and almost bought one til I test drove 330ci.
I still consider rx7 is still weekend car, of course, it can be driven daily if you know how to take care of true sports car.
Your car is one of kind. You should just keep it IMAO
M3 is just in different league. They're in competition with S4,RS4, and lower AMG classes.
What does Rx7 has its cutting edge over M3? NONE.
Hey how about RX8? Come on.....
The car isnt all about power.
Get that straight to your head dude.
Mazda never produced the true ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE.
Rx-7 wins hands down? I really don't get it..
If theres someone out there is willing to trade +02 m3 for your 95 RX7
I'll be in shock.
just face the fact. dude

YOU GOT A NICE CAR. That'z all im saying
thanks for bashing on my comments.
good luck tho.
again dude... why must we go back and forth on this... pm me instead... this is so silly... specially in the classified section...you can not compare the rx8 to the rx7 ...or even the M3... they were built completely different .... the rx7 and m3 ARE in a different league ..again rx7 PURE sports car... M3 lux sports car...straight from the factory that is what you get...do you get it, yet? ...rx7/rx8just because it is a rotary doesn't make it the same... you know the engines are different right? are all v8 engines created the same? you can not extract the same power from the rx8 as you can the seven... it would take thousands of dollars for the rx8 to just make up the differance in power if you were to just change out the down pipe, a mid pipe and catback on the seven...that will put you well over 300...the rx8 is just not a real sport car...what are we talking about here ...it doesn't compare....please take the time and go register on a rotary forum and learn a few things... you seem to be very ignorent about the 13b... you say you would be shocked that some one would want to trade... well I guess you should be , because I have had two offers, oh and one more thing, if you really think your 330 can out perform my rx7 then bring it on dude... I am down, I 'll make sure to take it easy on you at first just so I can see the look on your face in my rear view mirror then you will be picking rotary powered burt nitto rubber out of your teeth still think your 330 can keep up?...
m3speed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:19 AM   #46
m3speed2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souljah View Post
Man I wish a bank would finance this car...i don't have 35K in cash to give you...but if i can get someone to finance this car i'd be all over it...i have a daily driver and 2 bikes so this would be my weekend car....

I love RX-7 to death...in my opinion, this is the TRUE sport car...lightweight, perfect weight distribution, twin turbo'ed, oh man i'm gonna go jack off...

GL with sales though, post this on ebay and you are a rich man...how on earth did you get your hand on this in the first place?
well a regular bank probably would not finance something like this... but you can get it financed through special companies that specialize in collectables and rare cars...I will give the names of a few companies that might be of some help for some...classiccarfinancial.com woodsidecredit.com or jjbest.com or capitaloneautofinance.com these companies might be able to help you or anyone that would like to finance a car like this...
Old 11-26-2006, 11:25 AM   #47
m3speed2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbblowz View Post
i doubt he wants to part it out. wow a very reasonable price. someone will jump on this quick
yes, thank you for that... I will not part this car out sorry...
Old 11-26-2006, 03:48 PM   #48
m3speed2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
that is probably the most amazing rx ive ever seen..

you let your wife drive that
Thank you and all for the comments on the R2... I love it... and thats why my wife does not!!! drive it.... are your kiddding me... no, she never really has asked or wanted to drive it... she loves cars and loves the performance aspect of it but she hates ... and she tells me this every time...how much attention this car gets just rolling down the road or sitting in a parking lot...at a car show , she does not mind, she understands but just on a normal day... she wants to be left alone...so that is probably the biggest reason why she has never asked to drive it...
Old 11-26-2006, 03:55 PM   #49
chakhaeboy

My Ride: 08 335I & 09 Z4
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3speed2 View Post
oh and one more thing, if you really think your 330 can out perform my rx7 then bring it on dude... I am down, I 'll make sure to take it easy on you at first just so I can see the look on your face in my rear view mirror then you will be picking rotary powered burt nitto rubber out of your teeth still think your 330 can keep up?...

What r u 15?
lol
grow up man
you have a wife for a god sake
chakhaeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 06:23 PM   #50
m3speed2

hey man... no hardfeelings...after posting that I realized I should not of...I just said that because you keep posting in my thread about how this car does not match up well against the M... and that it is not all about power and that they are not in the same league, because, the M's competition is the s4,rs4, and lower AMG classes...all this was said by you, with what seemed to be not enough info on the rx7... I said go do your homework on it and stop making silly statements in this thread... you have been misinformed about the power potential of the rx7 and it clearly shows, specially when you mentioned the rx8....anyways dude, I am done with you... sorry for the sillyness on my part... and foreveryone else sorry you guys/girls had to read this crap...I was trying to keep this out of my thread... I do not know why but there is always one...I am on here because I love bmws too not to bash it...once again sorry to everyone... now back on track with the R2
Old 11-26-2006, 09:09 PM   #51
loknaster

My Ride: 2009 STI
Send a message via AIM to loknaster
still remains the only car i would actually have sex with

Yamato - 1994 lifted Toyota 4Runner - KILLED
Boris - modded 2006 BMW 330CI - KILLED
Tojo - ICE Subaru WRX STI - SOLD
Marty the Mazda - loaded 2010 Mazda 3 - SOLD
Jasper the Jeep - 2012 Jeep Wrangler Altitude - Alive!
loknaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:01 PM   #52
m3speed2

Quote:
Originally Posted by loknaster View Post
still remains the only car i would actually have sex with
^ man you are crazy...not out loud dude... I am going to go make sure the garage door is shut now...
Old 11-27-2006, 08:11 AM   #53
Conv3rt

My Ride: e90
Beautiful car but i need some extra dough to maintain it. GL on the sale.
Conv3rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 02:12 PM   #54
m3speed2

classiccarfinancial.com ........woodsidecredit.com........jjbest.com ....... capitaloneautofinance.com .....these companies might be able to help you or anyone that would like to finance a car like this... they specialize in rare, collectable automobiles..thanks for all the interest guys, all pms and emails have been answered
Old 11-27-2006, 03:05 PM   #55
daze

My Ride: Rx7
R2 only comes in 95 right?
daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 03:12 PM   #56
m3speed2

well they came in 94 too but still rare as well, but this being the combination of a 95 and a R2 ... it is a very special car...only 500 total cars were imported in 95, and there are not many left anymore... I see you drive a rx7 ... what year?
Old 11-27-2006, 03:55 PM   #57
m3speed2

Old 11-27-2006, 03:57 PM   #58
m3speed2

Old 11-27-2006, 03:58 PM   #59
m3speed2