E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2006, 05:33 PM   #61
m3speed2

My Ride: RX-7 R2
m3speed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:50 PM   #62
jt330ci

My Ride: 2003 bmw 330ci
thats funny it looks jsut like my rx7. If you are willing to sell any parts or part out let me know i am in the market for alot of parts. Are the turbos sequential??
I just went through the thread and saw that people were bashing because you want to trade for an M3. In my opinion their is nothing better then being able to drive an M3 and an rx7 on weekends. Honestly i think both of these cars are simply amazing. I am on rx7 club.com are you?

Last edited by jt330ci; 11-28-2006 at 05:56 PM.
jt330ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:46 PM   #63
chakhaeboy

My Ride: 08 335I & 09 Z4
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3speed2 View Post
hey man... no hardfeelings...after posting that I realized I should not of...I just said that because you keep posting in my thread about how this car does not match up well against the M... and that it is not all about power and that they are not in the same league, because, the M's competition is the s4,rs4, and lower AMG classes...all this was said by you, with what seemed to be not enough info on the rx7... I said go do your homework on it and stop making silly statements in this thread... you have been misinformed about the power potential of the rx7 and it clearly shows, specially when you mentioned the rx8....anyways dude, I am done with you... sorry for the sillyness on my part... and foreveryone else sorry you guys/girls had to read this crap...I was trying to keep this out of my thread... I do not know why but there is always one...I am on here because I love bmws too not to bash it...once again sorry to everyone... now back on track with the R2
you are one hidious ****
chakhaeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:27 PM   #64

My Ride: i can't afford one
you must keep that RX-7 at all cost. sell the house instead, no joke.
1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:39 PM   #65

My Ride: i can't afford one
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakhaeboy View Post
you are one hidious ****
oo by the way m3speed2, dont listen to ignorant ***holes like this guy who cant recognize an absolutley amazing machine and only judge cars performance by price tag. Like I said keep your car at all cost.
1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 09:50 PM   #66
SL Blak Soldier

My Ride: 3 Pedal SG S54B32
Send a message via AIM to SL Blak Soldier
FD3s ftmfw!! very nice car man. props on keeping it clean and nice. GL on the sale! soo beautiful!!!
Old 12-09-2006, 10:31 PM   #67
BlownSLK55

My Ride: Kleemann SLK55, RX-7
Interesting. My wife loves our R1 (it gets looks everywhere as well...1 of only 350 mica yellow ever produced....and only produced in '93). My wife says she never needs a facelift when we get old - just plant your right foot & it has the same effect.

I'd tell your wife to get over what other people think of your car. What matters is how happy you are driving it. Besides, it has built-in anti aging G load treatments!

Good luck, hope you keep the car & your happiness!

FWIW - you are'nt crazy for keeping your RX-7 out of bad weather. Neither our SLK or RX-7 have ever seen rain.

-Matt
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	YR1-2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	206461   Click image for larger version

Name:	YR1.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	206462  

Last edited by BlownSLK55; 12-09-2006 at 10:33 PM.
BlownSLK55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:01 AM   #68
Bimm325i

My Ride: A4 Avant
Send a message via AIM to Bimm325i
WOW Blownslk55, THATs HOt.

But the R2 is just a lil better. HANDS DOWN Rx7 is the way to go for a sports car too bad i just bought my X5 today.

Ive always loved the rX7, Gl with the sale i wish you could keep it. I just cant stop loooking at the front end, DROOOOOL!!!!!!!

Good Luck, Man

-Matt

Hi I'm Matt
Bimm325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 02:34 AM   #69
Dr 330SeeEye OD

My Ride: '01 TitaniumAg 330ci
hey...if anyone wants the car then you can get financing ANYWHERE. try like navy federal or ANY credit union for a Pre-Approved Loan draft (PAL)...they'll pre-approve you for any amount based on credit history...so it's possible! to all those smackin their lips on that haterade...let the man sell/trade his car in peace...if you don't have ish to offer him, then shut up. someone else will-why get all butt-hurt if he is looking for a trade? if you think trading an M for his car is stupid, then don't do it- if someone else does, tough ish-stop crying and call a whambulance...
Old 12-10-2006, 03:29 AM   #70
colombacho

My Ride: 325i
that's what you call love! My friend has a mustang he has been modifying since his highschool days and a navigator just kindda pimped out(what ever that means) but he would rather give up his wife or make her take the bus before he gave up his cars.

Hope you keep it, only live once!
colombacho is offline   Reply With Quote