MpoweredM: New photoshoot.

29K views 98 replies 79 participants last post by  So Lowww 
#1 ·
:thumbsup:

That's it!! Let me know what you think!

-C

See less See more
#49 ·
Thanks. Personally, I don't miss the hood too much. Sure I liked it, but it wasn't for me. I love the lines of the stock m3 hood. I may eventually go back to the GTR Hood with closed vents and have it all painted except the vents.

Awesome pics man! Your car really stands out in those settings
Thanks! My girlfriend gave me the idea to shoot there. I couldn't be happier!
lookin real good Curtis, I love those seats. MAFIAIMAGING FTW.
:p Thanks bro!!
pics look great, curtis! really really nice. I might have to bug ya to take some pics of my car sometime.

but I agree with danny. your car without the hood looks downright tame. FIX THIS!
L8
Noted about the hood. Thanks for the comments bro. Let me know when you are up for a shoot. I'll do what I can to make it!
As always your pics are
Thanks bro!!
love how your ride looks... and i see you got racing seats... never notice them before.... don't know you is better you or adam in taking pictures. happy i know you both loll..... your ride is pure mean sexy...
Hey Bob,
Thanks so much for the comments! :thumbsup:
Looks good Curtis

Are those exhaust fumes in the arse shot?

/andy
Thanks. And yes, those are exhaust fumes.
Your shoots never let me down bro. Car and pics are looking sick as usual, but that front plate makes baby jesus kill kttens
Ha. I hate it too, but in my Town, my cops LOVE to pull me over for not having it. One officer learned where I worked and would sit about .5 miles before the parking lot just to pull me over. 3 days in a row. :(
Thats definately a real nice car, but if you lost some of the stickers on it, it would look a lot cleaner in my opinion. Still, the car is to be envied. Nice job
Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I will be removing stickers.

Curtis you know how to get it done

see i even went back to our old school sig
Hell yeah bro!!! I took that sh*t!!
sick shots Curtis as always. I am digging the shot witht he reflection down the middle.. we gotta do some more shoots
Thanks, Gunnar. I really like that one too!
VERY NICE SHOTS !!! Especially the CH's with the rotor's.. I love brakes ! IMO they make the wheels stand out.
:) Brakes are surely one of my favorites mods!!
Paging Curtis, the past wants their parts back! If I remember correctly, didn't you have a huge vorsteiner setup? It's wierd seeing the car with those wheels and those parts.

Pictures look good though
-Chris
Yeah, I've changed it up quite a bit. haha.
As usual your pics look great. I have been practicing with my new D-SLR and trying to get the hang of it. Definitely need the tripod I just picked up.
What kind of SLR are you using?
what kinda camera you useing
Canon 1D MarkII
awsome shots man..car looks SICK!!!!!!!
but you gotta get that ding removed from your passenger door...paintless dent removal is a must
Wow, good eye! I even looked at every picture to see how noticeable it was. Didn't photoshop it though. I should have. :p
He's back! Sweet pictures as always Curtis!!!

Have you hit the slopes yet? I know you've got some serious skilz
Hey Jan, I have only been once for Burton Day in PA. I leave next Tuesday for almost two weeks however. I'll be out in Colorado.
nice, could be lower tho,
It will get lower come show season!!
I have always thought your ///M was INSANE.....

HARLEY
Thanks!
Awesome photos Curtis, you coming back up to NJ anytime again?
Yeah, hopefully come spring time!!

Thanks everyone else for all the comments!!!

#10 ·
Pics look great Curtis!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.