E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements

Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements
Get the latest news and announcements from the site sponsors! To ask a question please use the 'Ask a Sponsor' forum.
Click here to view all the site sponsors and see what they are offering!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2007, 05:58 PM   #1
Mike@Modbargains
ModBargains CEO

My Ride: 2008 BMW 135i
ModBargains | Painted Roof Spoilers in stock for BMW E46, E90, and E60 - coupes/sedan

OEM Quality Pre-Painted Roof Spoiler for your BMW!

Price: $215.00

Order BMW E46 Painted Roof Spoiler Here

Order BMW E90 Painted Roof Spoiler Here

Order BMW E60 Painted Roof Spoiler Here

Give a sleeker more aggressive look to your BMW with our painted ABS roof spoilers. A subtly aggressive yet not overpowering addition to the balanced proportions of your vehicles body. After evaluating no less than 14 different companies' brands of roof spoilers, we have finally found the only ones with a perfect fit. These spoilers are made from the highest quality blown ABS plastic, not fiberglass or solid plastic. They are then painted with OEM paint by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL REFINISHER so they blend in perfectly with your vehicles finish.

Roof Spoiler Information
Installation is simple and can be done in minutes. The spoiler is applied to the upper portion of the rear windshield with a permanent industrial adhesive included with every roof spoiler.
-With a wide range of factory colors to choose from, our painted roof spoilers is available for BMW E46 sedan and coupe, E90 and E60.
-Note: This item was originally made with an indentation for a logo. We have modified the spoiler to eliminate this indentation and provide a nice clean look. Under certain angles of light, it may be possible to see a faint outline where this indentation used to be. Most customers do not mind this as it is so minor and not visible from several inches away and unless you are really trying to look for defects. If you think this will bother you, please do not order as returns are not accepted for this reason. Also, given that the underside of the spoiler is not seen when installed, we have made no attempts to paint the bottom side nicely. Returns cannot be accepted for this reason either.

Installation for this Product is classified as: EASY
-Installation can be done by any single person, basic mechanical skills may be required.
-A minimal number of tools (all found within your BMW toolbox) are required.
-Estimated installation time is generally far less than 30 minutes.
-For quality assurance, each product is painted with two coats of OEM paint by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL REFINISHER so it blends in perfectly with your vehicles finish. Two coats of clear coat are then applied for maximum brilliance. Our paints are combined with adhesive promoters and chip resisting agents to prolong the life and look of your part. Note that our top quality paints will exactly match the color of a brand new vehicle painted in that color. On certain colors, exposure to the sun will slightly change/fade the color of the vehicle, especially with older vehicles or vehicles in warm climates. In these cases the paint may not be a 100% match to the color on the car.

How to Find Your Paint Code
Open the hood you will find that on one of the shock towers, probably passenger side, there will be a black label, on this label will be the color name written in German along with the paint code number at the bottom. Only the numbers before the / are required. This is your paint code.
-Please refer to the chart on the product page to make sure that this product is compatible with your vehicle before ordering. If your vehicle make, model and extension is not listed, then this product will not fit your vehicle. If you wish to order this product anyway and attempt to modify it for your vehicle, you do so at your own risk and discretion and returns cannot be accepted. Although we may be in the developmental stage of having this product available for other vehicles, they will not be listed until they are actually in stock for your purchasing ability.
Mike@Modbargains is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:05 PM   #2
snowcatxx87

My Ride: 04 330CI
no one ever has fern green, or any green for that matter
snowcatxx87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:06 PM   #3
Mike@Modbargains
ModBargains CEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcatxx87 View Post
no one ever has fern green, or any green for that matter
What you can do is buy an unpainted one and take it to a local body shop for painting, or we also have carbon fiber in a slightly different style. Let me know. The black CF could be a good contrast against the green.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:04 PM   #4
Mike@Modbargains
ModBargains CEO

I might grab one of these for my own car
Old 01-18-2007, 09:19 PM   #5
Mike@Modbargains
ModBargains CEO