E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic

Mid Atlantic
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
DC DE MD PA VA WV

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 50 votes, 4.90 average.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:27 PM   #23921
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
theyre soo annoying, as if theyre the authority on car modding, yetthey all look the fukin same. LTW wheels and ambers and billy coils or some sh1t.
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #23922
Snik
OEM ///Member

nice...

http://www.stanceworks.com/canibeat/?p=12084
Old 05-06-2010, 01:43 PM   #23923
hcaleman

My Ride: E36 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpalm004 View Post
Haha no not yet, I will after the GMAT. What's so funny is, as I was leaving ANOTHER hot girl came up to me and gave me her number. I was about 2 seconds from saying fuk this exam and just come back to hang out with you guys, but I'd paid out the azz for this test so I can't screw it up. I think God was trying to tell me that my $250 is going to be wasted, but it's a good thing I don't listen to God lol...

Anyone looking for GMAT help let me know. In house tutor, my wife hit the 99th percentile on her first shot. I want to take it too, but don't want to get beat.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:10 PM   #23924
das BENZin

My Ride: 1985 380SE 5.6
Well, I just bricked my laptop with a glass of lemonade. While the Thinkpad is spill proof, if you tilt it to get at the keyboard removal screws the spill goes where it doesn't belong. I hate myself. Anybody have a Thinkpad with an ultrabay so I can slide my hard drive into my ultrabay adapter and get some files off?
das BENZin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:23 PM   #23925
cozilla

My Ride: 2002 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by marineifra View Post
just brian and i...alex and her friend tracie were there also...but they don't own yet mine was the cosmos, brians was the alpine. u are talking abt the two E36M's in the very front right?
Yea I saw you guys in Luckies I was sitting at the bar on teh back deck. I was walking out when I saw you leave. Car looked good. I tried to leave fast but you were already gone.

Snik nice post of that M3. Mine will be stanced like that when I get the spacers for the front.

What do you all think of the CSL trunk add on in the rear??

sig by roddykaregaran
cozilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:25 PM   #23926
latino1ny

My Ride: BSM 335i
Does brad still post here? Not Implused7 (Brad Drake) but the guy who had the M3 vert and sold it for a 335d which got stolen? I'm not sure if he still posts here, or if he ever found out who stole his car (or how they stole it) but look what I found on Craigslist:

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/1724413242.html

Not sure if it's his or not. I know his was an '09 335d and was black. I don't remember anything else about it. Maybe he will see this and see if this is his or not. If it is, maybe they can catch the guy who stole it.
'08 BSM E92 335i 6MT/KW V1s/matte black grills/blacked out side markers/complete LED interior kit/DCI/M-aero front lip/Alcantara shift boot/Clutch stop/CDV delete/LED reverse lights/muffler delete/Cyba scoops/3.8" Cyba tips

latino1ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #23927
hcaleman

His car was stolen? wtf, what area?
Old 05-06-2010, 02:52 PM   #23928
hcaleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by das BENZin View Post
Well, I just bricked my laptop with a glass of lemonade. While the Thinkpad is spill proof, if you tilt it to get at the keyboard removal screws the spill goes where it doesn't belong. I hate myself. Anybody have a Thinkpad with an ultrabay so I can slide my hard drive into my ultrabay adapter and get some files off?
If you can get a usb adapter for it I can rip whatever you want to my linux system. Or you could just mount it whatever spare computer you have.

Last edited by hcaleman; 05-06-2010 at 02:59 PM.
hcaleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #23929
Impulsed7

My Ride: just an M3, sort of
Quote:
Originally Posted by latino1ny View Post
Does brad still post here? Not Implused7 (Brad Drake) but the guy who had the M3 vert and sold it for a 335d which got stolen? I'm not sure if he still posts here, or if he ever found out who stole his car (or how they stole it) but look what I found on Craigslist:

Not sure if it's his or not. I know his was an '09 335d and was black. I don't remember anything else about it. Maybe he will see this and see if this is his or not. If it is, maybe they can catch the guy who stole it.
hes on facebook alot, and he got a lexus with the money... now he's boring... dang car with no personality, and a 5L v-8

and edit, one-thousanth post
Old 05-06-2010, 03:17 PM   #23930
hcaleman

An IS-F?
Old 05-06-2010, 03:31 PM   #23931
das BENZin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcaleman View Post
If you can get a usb adapter for it I can rip whatever you want to my linux system. Or you could just mount it whatever spare computer you have.
LOL @ spare computer.
All my money is in the form of Benz parts, guns, and pocket knives.

So, do I buy a $275 mobo for my 4.5 year old Thinkpad T60p with an S-IPS screen than I'm otherwise happy with (though it does have some wear, like a few breaks in the magnesium frame...it's had a hard life), or do I spend $1000-$1200 on an X201 or $1500 on a T401s?
Old 05-06-2010, 03:46 PM   #23932
marineifra

My Ride: 1995 ///M3
Quote:

email sent... here u go

Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:59:33 -0700 (PDT)
To:
Subject: 09 335d

Why are you selling this car? What maintenance has been done, mileage, etc? do you have a carfax? can you give me any of the history?
also, what records do you have for this car? thanks in advance

heres the response
I have. Everythg on great car. I want suv

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
marineifra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 04:16 PM   #23933
das BENZin

Anybody have a laptop I can pick up tonight and return to you tomorrow afternoon/evening? Apparently I'm not allowed to use a library computer to take an exam. I need to have Word 2003 or newer, Internet Explorer, and wifi.

EDIT: nevermind, after a few hours in the sun the Thinkpad lives again. You just can't kill a Thinkpad T series.

Last edited by das BENZin; 05-06-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #23934
Snik
OEM ///Member

Magnesium is very light, but very soft. Not something I'd use to protect something.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #23935
bpalm004

My Ride: E36 M3 Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcaleman View Post
Anyone looking for GMAT help let me know. In house tutor, my wife hit the 99th percentile on her first shot. I want to take it too, but don't want to get beat.
Oh NOW you tell me lol...after I just brutally failed that exam! Holy crap it was the most stressful thing ever. I definitely should have prepared more instead of being cocky. I didn't finish any of the sections, was hungry, tired, stinking from sweating so much, and they put how much time you have left right in front of you!! One thing's for sure, I definitely know what to expect IF, I repeat IF, I ever take it again...
bpalm004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:36 PM   #23936
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozilla View Post

not digging the rear window spoiler though
"Economics cannot answer such normative or prescriptive questions about how much of our market incomes, if any, should be transferred to poor families. This is a political question that can only be answered at the ballot box, or in some countries, at the point of a gun."
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #23937
das BENZin

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
Magnesium is very light, but very soft. Not something I'd use to protect something.
Actually, that's exactly what you want in a laptop - the give actually helps absorb the shock and save a spinning HD in case it doesn't park. Also, given that I've managed to break off pieces of the magnesium frame (this thing has fallen from heights over 6 feet onto a hard surface), anything harder and it would just have more breaks. Aluminum would be even better but would flex too much.

Last edited by das BENZin; 05-06-2010 at 05:40 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:34 PM   #23938
jwm5

My Ride: station wagon
Quote:

I am thinking his was tan interior not saddle brown...
jwm5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #23939
Snik
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by das BENZin View Post
Actually, that's exactly what you want in a laptop - the give actually helps absorb the shock and save a spinning HD in case it doesn't park. Also, given that I've managed to break off pieces of the magnesium frame (this thing has fallen from heights over 6 feet onto a hard surface), anything harder and it would just have more breaks. Aluminum would be even better but would flex too much.
might as well wrap it in tin foil. i can bet it will be very thin, and at that gauge it wont do anything but cost $$$ and look cool
Old 05-06-2010, 07:56 PM   #23940
Snik
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozilla View Post
Yea I saw you guys in Luckies I was sitting at the bar on teh back deck. I was walking out when I saw you leave. Car looked good. I tried to leave fast but you were already gone.

Snik nice post of that M3. Mine will be stanced like that when I get the spacers for the front.

fuk yeah