E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic

Mid Atlantic
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
DC DE MD PA VA WV

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 53 votes, 4.91 average.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:27 AM   #16081
bimmerfan08

My Ride: Phoenix Yellow M3
Well guys, 1 hour until court but Im leaving now. Will post results when I get back
"Economics cannot answer such normative or prescriptive questions about how much of our market incomes, if any, should be transferred to poor families. This is a political question that can only be answered at the ballot box, or in some countries, at the point of a gun."
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:32 AM   #16082
Focal E46

My Ride: is a DIYer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
Well guys, 1 hour until court but Im leaving now. Will post results when I get back
Turn the tears on. It may help

Old 11-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #16083
hcaleman

My Ride: E36 M3
Sounds good, just booked with racewerks for 330 today.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:52 AM   #16084
robb1887

My Ride: 00 Mshoe
furnace is back to not working! awesome sauce! Home owner just called, going to claim the entire furnace blower thing on the insurance claim now just to replace it all... she asked if we had a place to stay while it was broke and she is going to credit some of our rent... cheaper rent for a month! haha... this sucks. Back to stinking for a little bit...
Old 11-18-2009, 09:00 AM   #16085
idriveane34

My Ride: kills bugs
I am officially sick. This sucks. It better not get worse, or it's gonna be a sh1tty birthday.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:01 AM   #16086
bimmerfan08

So... I got the reckless reduced to improper driving and was charged a $200 fine. I dont have to take the driver improvement course and no points on my license I think. Wasnt even on the stand but a minute.
"Economics cannot answer such normative or prescriptive questions about how much of our market incomes, if any, should be transferred to poor families. This is a political question that can only be answered at the ballot box, or in some countries, at the point of a gun."

Last edited by bimmerfan08; 11-18-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:07 AM   #16087
idriveane34

You're a lucky dude, Zach
Old 11-18-2009, 09:11 AM   #16088
bimmerfan08

Quote:
Originally Posted by idriveane34 View Post
You're a lucky dude, Zach
thanks, I consider myself lucky as well. Judge seemed in a good mood today and a nice guy
Old 11-18-2009, 09:16 AM   #16089
robb1887

My Ride: 00 Mshoe
Not to shabby there Zach, grats... wish I was as lucky.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:29 AM   #16090
bimmerfan08

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb1887 View Post
Not to shabby there Zach, grats... wish I was as lucky.
thanks
Old 11-18-2009, 10:10 AM   #16091
Impulsed7

My Ride: just an M3, sort of
as I always say
I'd rather be lucky than good.

nice work...
Old 11-18-2009, 10:11 AM   #16092
StephWithStars

My Ride: A magical unicorn.
Send a message via AIM to StephWithStars Send a message via Yahoo to StephWithStars
Quote:
So... I got the reckless reduced to improper driving and was charged a $200 fine. I dont have to take the driver improvment course and no points on my license I think. Wasnt even on the stand but a minute.

Score

Now go celebrate by doing donuts in the street haha
Old 11-18-2009, 10:21 AM   #16093
hcaleman

My Ride: E36 M3
A guy I know got a reckless doing that some years back. A group of us were in Atlanta for a Road Atlanta trackday. Got up in the morning, he went out to grab breakfast and took forever. Upon return he relayed he was caught doing a bunch of donuts on some abandoned road. The roads were wet and it was early so he just opened it up for whatever reason to have fun. Jackass didn't notice three police cruisers parked down the road chatting. I'm sure that had to be an interesting conversation.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:48 AM   #16094
bimmerfan08

lol I saw the other guy that got busted with me there too. Didnt get a chance to talk to him but if i see him around Ill be sure to stop and chat
Old 11-18-2009, 11:12 AM   #16095
SteelGray3

My Ride: 2003 slicktop LSB M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcaleman View Post
A guy I know got a reckless doing that some years back. A group of us were in Atlanta for a Road Atlanta trackday. Got up in the morning, he went out to grab breakfast and took forever. Upon return he relayed he was caught doing a bunch of donuts on some abandoned road. The roads were wet and it was early so he just opened it up for whatever reason to have fun. Jackass didn't notice three police cruisers parked down the road chatting. I'm sure that had to be an interesting conversation.
LOL sounds exactly like something I would do.

I once did a brake stand burnout in a turn lane with a county officer diagonally from me at the light across the street. The officer didn't flinch.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:20 AM   #16096
StephWithStars

My Ride: A magical unicorn.
Send a message via AIM to StephWithStars Send a message via Yahoo to StephWithStars
My favorite was back at home in empty parking lots covered in slippery leaves after it rained. I had an old beat up Ford truck and it was awesome for spinning cookies - I scared the crap out of my best friend, she was screaming and holding on for dear life. Even though there was absolutely nothing to run into.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:16 PM   #16097
latino1ny

My Ride: BSM 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by robb1887 View Post
furnace is back to not working! awesome sauce! Home owner just called, going to claim the entire furnace blower thing on the insurance claim now just to replace it all... she asked if we had a place to stay while it was broke and she is going to credit some of our rent... cheaper rent for a month! haha... this sucks. Back to stinking for a little bit...
that sucks Robb, at least they credit some of your rent though.

Quote:
So... I got the reckless reduced to improper driving and was charged a $200 fine. I dont have to take the driver improvement course and no points on my license I think. Wasnt even on the stand but a minute.
WTG Zach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephWithStars View Post
Now go celebrate by doing donuts in the street haha
then he'll be right back in court the next day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcaleman View Post
Upon return he relayed he was caught doing a bunch of donuts on some abandoned road. The roads were wet and it was early so he just opened it up for whatever reason to have fun. Jackass didn't notice three police cruisers parked down the road chatting. I'm sure that had to be an interesting conversation.
LMAO, I wanna know what his "excuse" was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephWithStars View Post
My favorite was back at home in empty parking lots covered in slippery leaves after it rained. I had an old beat up Ford truck and it was awesome for spinning cookies - I scared the crap out of my best friend, she was screaming and holding on for dear life. Even though there was absolutely nothing to run into.
leaves are fun, but it's better in the winter time when the road is covered with about 4 or 5 inches of snow. Too bad that doesn't happen down here
'08 BSM E92 335i 6MT/KW V1s/matte black grills/blacked out side markers/complete LED interior kit/DCI/M-aero front lip/Alcantara shift boot/Clutch stop/CDV delete/LED reverse lights/muffler delete/Cyba scoops/3.8" Cyba tips

latino1ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:37 PM   #16098
idriveane34

Question of the day:

Should I run a euro plate (on weekends because I don't wanna get held up on weekdays by getting pulled)? What should it have on it?
Old 11-18-2009, 12:44 PM   #16099
Impulsed7

My Ride: just an M3, sort of
Quote:
Originally Posted by idriveane34 View Post
Question of the day:

Should I run a euro plate (on weekends because I don't wanna get held up on weekdays by getting pulled)? What should it have on it?
edirty4, or [34 - 5er]

What I was supposed to be doing last weekend...
Old 11-18-2009, 12:46 PM   #16100
cozilla

My Ride: 2002 M3
just rock a euro plate in the front with the same thing thats on your regular plate. haha

sig by roddykaregaran
cozilla is offline   Reply With Quote