E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic

Mid Atlantic
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
DC DE MD PA VA WV

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.91 average.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #18861
IB RearWheelin

My Ride: Rental...for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpalm004 View Post
Good to see you back man. I saw everything that happened on the previous threads.

I wasn't quite sure of the exact story cause I couldn't follow every piece of it. But it's good to know your here man.
I told you what happened the other night, but something tells me you were too into the Vikings game to hear anything I said.
IB RearWheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:06 PM   #18862
bpalm004

My Ride: E36 M3 Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB RearWheelin View Post
I told you what happened the other night, but something tells me you were too into the Vikings game to hear anything I said.
I heard everything you said and looked at the posts you told me to look at but I never got around to reading the entire thing. I saw the guy who you said posed as you apologize for everything too.

I just got used to seein that White 7 in his signature so I kept believin it was you too lol.

But it's all in the past, people make mistakes.

As long as we now know this is really you, you have the opportunity for a fresh start.
bpalm004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:17 PM   #18863
IB RearWheelin

Quote:
I heard everything you said and looked at the posts you told me to look at but I never got around to reading the entire thing. I saw the guy who you said posed as you apologize for everything too.

I just got used to seein that White 7 in his signature so I kept believin it was you too lol.

But it's all in the past, people make mistakes.

As long as we now know this is really you, you have the opportunity for a fresh start.
Fresh start is correct and incorrect. The (boy) who posed as me is my neighboor's son. He's fascinated with bimmers. He comes to my house practically everyday to watch me do something to my car...he's pretty annoying. I'm sure everyone has someone in their life that's pretty damn annoying but you want to be nice and try to accept the company and attention. I heard that he was making me look like a total fool on this site.... I was appauled, had to make an account to set things straight with e46ers around the world.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:22 PM   #18864
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
Yeah I was wondering if you were on here at all.
Some of the things he said didn't add up, and he didn't seem to be familiar with the drive up to rt 14.
Snik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #18865
IB RearWheelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
Yeah I was wondering if you were on here at all.
Some of the things he said didn't add up, and he didn't seem to be familiar with the drive up to rt 14.
I couldn't believe the guy said he drives at 140mph! WITH A 7 SERIES! The car is too huge to exit an off ramp at that speed. The suspension would collapse trying to make a turn so sharp. Route 14 was fun IMO. The guy must have remembered when I told him that I got left on Route 14 with low fuel.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #18866
RSDeuce

My Ride: 2002 BMW M3
Ahh, the real you hahaha.

The kid was pretty well mocked on here. It was weird.

Welcome.
RSDeuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:59 PM   #18867
bpalm004

Quote:
I couldn't believe the guy said he drives at 140mph! WITH A 7 SERIES! The car is too huge to exit an off ramp at that speed. The suspension would collapse trying to make a turn so sharp. Route 14 was fun IMO. The guy must have remembered when I told him that I got left on Route 14 with low fuel.
Dude don't even worry about it. I know who you are and I'm well aware of how professional and courteous you are.

Whatever happened was just a big misunderstanding. And I know all of us here can forgive and forget. So let's just forget about that incident and put it behind us.

The future is bright.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:04 PM   #18868
IB RearWheelin

Quote:
Dude don't even worry about it. I know who you are and I'm well aware of how professional and courteous you are.

Whatever happened was just a big misunderstanding. And I know all of us here can forgive and forget. So let's just forget about that incident and put it behind us.

The future is bright.
Where and when are you guys meeting up tomorrow? I'll stop by and show my face and my e38. Quick question...does a tow hook look good on a 7 series and should I paint my stock wheels black again?
Old 01-26-2010, 10:14 PM   #18869
The Law

My Ride: 1993 325i
Why you want a tow hook? Not practical unless you track the car but it's up to you. Get new wheels don't paint them.
The Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #18870
IB RearWheelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law View Post
Why you want a tow hook? Not practical unless you track the car but it's up to you. Get new wheels don't paint them.
I want to install the hook for the look, the m6 wheels I want are too expensive and will cause a major setback on my pocket if I were to purchase. The basketweave bbs style wheels I have now make my car look too old.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #18871
robb1887

My Ride: 00 Mshoe
Im down for meeting at the shell station at 8 I guess. I thought we were going to the garage to get across the water from waterside in downtown portsmouth, not the one on this side of the water. Either one works for me. We could also check around the underpasses and the ballpark parking lot for decent locations. Just my 2 cents.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:23 PM   #18872
bpalm004

We are meeting at 8pm tomorrow at the Miller Mart gas station on 49th and Hampton. Right next to ODU.

Once everyone has arrived, we will all drive down to the waterside parking garages together (necessary to prevent anyone from getting lost).Bring a camera if you have one, dress for 40 degree weather, and make sure you have enough gas for the ride! (although it's a short one lol).
Old 01-26-2010, 10:23 PM   #18873
The Law

Quote:
I want to install the hook for the look, the m6 wheels I want are too expensive and will cause a major setback on my pocket if I were to purchase. The basketweave bbs style wheels I have now make my car look too old.
I wouldn't install it just cause someone could jack your car because of the tow hook being there. Black would look good on the wheels but that's just me.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:25 PM   #18874
The Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb1887 View Post
Im down for meeting at the shell station at 8 I guess. I thought we were going to the garage to get across the water from waterside in downtown portsmouth, not the one on this side of the water. Either one works for me. We could also check around the underpasses and the ballpark parking lot for decent locations. Just my 2 cents.
Downtown Portsmouth sounds good because the parking garages do
not cost a thing and we can get some beers at Bier Garden.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:27 PM   #18875
bpalm004

Quote:
There are a plethora of parking garages in the Waterside Norfolk/Portsmouth area. We don't have to use only one. We'll talk more about it tomorrow once we meet so everyone will have the opportunity to get the perfect picture!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:27 PM   #18876
IB RearWheelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law View Post
I wouldn't install it just cause someone could jack your car because of the tow hook being there. Black would look good on the wheels but that's just me.
Black is perfect. My car is black and white. Wheels stock silvery color. I painted them black in the past and left the outer lip stock.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:30 PM   #18877
Impulsed7

My Ride: just an M3, sort of
Quote:
M6 wheels on a seven'er, not so hot. Ive seen it, but if you want to try it, it is YOUR car, so mod how YOU want to.

Some good seven'er wheels are any kind of basketweave wheels over 18". or like the Fluidmotorunion seven, those gold japspoke wheels look OK.

For the meet wednesday evening, somebody text me where the location is, I really havent been keeping up with the thread, and wont be tomorrow. Limited time on the internets, cause the sis-inlaw is up and we are out doin ****.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:34 PM   #18878
robb1887

My Ride: 00 Mshoe
Meeting at the Miller mart on the corner of 49th and Hampton Blvd at 8pm, Brad. Then rolling to whatever garages we want to hit. Ill shoot you a text tomorrow if I dont hear anything else from you.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:40 PM   #18879
IB RearWheelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsed7 View Post
M6 wheels on a seven'er, not so hot. Ive seen it, but if you want to try it, it is YOUR car, so mod how YOU want to.

Some good seven'er wheels are any kind of basketweave wheels over 18". or like the Fluidmotorunion seven, those gold japspoke wheels look OK.

For the meet wednesday evening, somebody text me where the location is, I really havent been keeping up with the thread, and wont be tomorrow. Limited time on the internets, cause the sis-inlaw is up and we are out doin ****.
First time i've heard someone say M6 wheels on a 7 isn't attractive to the eye. 19'' wheels staggered on a 7 (not chrome) would start a butterfly effect inside of my stomach...I swear I would have an orgasm.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #18880
bpalm004

Quote:
Meeting at the Miller mart on the corner of 49th and Hampton Blvd at 8pm, Brad. Then rolling to whatever garages we want to hit. Ill shoot you a text tomorrow if I dont hear anything else from you.
Alright sounds good. Well I'm about to go to bed.

I'll see some of you guys tomorrow. 757-threethreetwo-6968, I'm Brian. If anything turns up.