E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)

Lighting & Mobile Electronics (I.C.E.)
Xenon lighting, HID kits, fog lights, BMW head units, navigation, speakers, subwoofers, In Car Electronics (I.C.E.), carputers, DDEs, angle eyes, halos, LED tail lights, interior lighting, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2007, 01:43 AM   #1
daytonaviolet

My Ride: 2004 M3
Send a message via AIM to daytonaviolet Send a message via MSN to daytonaviolet Send a message via Yahoo to daytonaviolet
OEM nav for sale 16:9, MKIV + TCU

hey guys,

i have a MINT condition oem NAV system which includes the following for sale. it came from a 2005 ZCP and was used for only 1 month. i was gonna swap the nav screen into my car but i just decided to sell it as a package. this can be used as an upgrade to your 4:3 setup or can be used as a complete retrofit. this is a complete package so all you'll need is the NAV harness, GPS antenna and a few minor screws. this sale will also include 2007.1 DVD map.

also if you like, i can upgrade the MKIV OS to v28.1 which has perspective modes, ///M3 splash screen (automaticlly removes accept screen in 10sec) and female british voice.

- NAV head unit with CD player behind screen
- NAV brain
- NAV MKIV dvd based player
- NAV bracket
- TCU 84.11 6946993-02 (bluetooth with assist)

i prefer local pickup so you can inspect the items. shipping is available for additional charge. paypal available at 3% transaction fee. im asking $2500 OBO for the complete package. also, im willing to split up the TCU if there are some interests. but i WILL NOT split up the nav system.

hi-res pics

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

pic6

Last edited by daytonaviolet; 03-07-2007 at 01:56 AM.
daytonaviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:55 AM   #2
///Bruce

My Ride: 2003.5 M3C
Damnit! I just spent all of my coin on rims and other crap. You won't have any difficulty selling this.

Any chance you'll take a teenager doing poorly in English in trade? On the upside, he comes with his own wardrobe that'll fit for at least the next two weeks and he's housebroken for the most part...
///Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:57 AM   #3
isugoo

My Ride: 08 E90M3
how much for TCU and what generation is it?
isugoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:00 PM   #4
dambro24

My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
hey guys,

i have a MINT condition oem NAV system which includes the following for sale. it came from a 2005 ZCP and was used for only 1 month. i was gonna swap the nav screen into my car but i just decided to sell it as a package. this can be used as an upgrade to your 4:3 setup or can be used as a complete retrofit. this is a complete package so all you'll need is the NAV harness, GPS antenna and a few minor screws. this sale will also include 2007.1 DVD map.

also if you like, i can upgrade the MKIV OS to v28.1 which has perspective modes, ///M3 splash screen (automaticlly removes accept screen in 10sec) and female british voice.

- NAV head unit with CD player behind screen
- NAV brain
- NAV MKIV dvd based player
- NAV bracket
- TCU 84.11 6946993-02 (bluetooth with assist)

i prefer local pickup so you can inspect the items. shipping is available for additional charge. paypal available at 3% transaction fee. im asking $2500 OBO for the complete package. also, im willing to split up the TCU if there are some interests. but i WILL NOT split up the nav system.

hi-res pics

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

pic6

what r you going to install in it;s place
Old 03-07-2007, 01:15 PM   #5
daytonaviolet

Send a message via AIM to daytonaviolet Send a message via MSN to daytonaviolet Send a message via Yahoo to daytonaviolet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Bruce View Post
Any chance you'll take a teenager doing poorly in English in trade? On the upside, he comes with his own wardrobe that'll fit for at least the next two weeks and he's housebroken for the most part...
perhaps if your teenager was a she.. then i would consider a trade
Old 03-07-2007, 01:18 PM   #6
daytonaviolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by isugoo View Post
how much for TCU and what generation is it?
wassup,

well i've seen ULF modules (bluetooth module only) sell for about $300-$400 depending on gerneration. this one is from a late model 2005 zcp (oct build) so.. not not really sure what gen it is. but i listed the part# and if someone is interested can just call bmw parts and find out what is the latest gen and part#. as for pricing, i think $600 would be fair.. considering these things go like almost $1k new
Old 03-07-2007, 02:03 PM   #7
daytonaviolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dambro24 View Post
what r you going to install in it;s place
ohh.. this is not from my car.. this is from a customers car. he put in some ice and im just helping him sell it since he does not go to the forums much.

Old 03-07-2007, 02:59 PM   #8
dambro24

Quote:
ohh.. this is not from my car.. this is from a customers car. he put in some ice and im just helping him sell it since he does not go to the forums much.

so then you do install work?
can you shop make custom parts?
Old 03-07-2007, 02:59 PM   #9
dambro24

i part for a sreen that is
Old 03-07-2007, 06:07 PM   #10
sheefo2k
OEM ///Member

My Ride: vrm psh - 02 325ci
would you want my setup?? for yours lol?

Performance BMW car
Sponsored by :
www.euro-spec.net
www.bimmian.com
BMW Motorwerks

support:

www.vmwerks.com
www.esstuning.com
www.my330i.com
sheefo2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:58 PM   #11
daytonaviolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dambro24 View Post
so then you do install work?
can you shop make custom parts?
sorry i dont have those custom parts
Old 03-08-2007, 03:47 AM   #12
omegaoracle
BMW Sauber F1 Team

My Ride: 323ci
i wish i had the cash for these, although not too sure of the fair price
but free bump for nice pics
omegaoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:08 AM   #13
RanGer498

My Ride: M3 e46
im kinda clue less to this all so can you help me ?i have a 2002 me all option except nav.

1-will the tunner for the radio work or do i need to purchase something else ?2-what is TCU 84.11 6946993-02 (bluetooth with assist)
3-assist.... do you mean parking assist ?

thanks

02 JB /on Black winters & Imola Red summers sMG///M3 Coupe, everything including custom audio system with Navi!
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
RanGer498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:22 PM   #14
JimmyDick

My Ride: 02 ///M3
Quote:
perhaps if your teenager was a she.. then i would consider a trade
^

if you decide to separate them let me know, im lookin for a MKIV as soon as possible
Old 03-10-2007, 01:32 AM   #15
daytonaviolet

hey guys.. the NAV system is now sold. but i still have the TCU available. the TCU will allow you to use both BMW assist and Bluetooth all in the same module. TCU asking price is $450... thanks
Old 03-11-2007, 12:43 PM   #16
blue dragon

My Ride: '02 PY M3
Fern, I did the option 640 (telephone prewire) retrofit, and now use a bluetooth ULF. What harness works with the TCU, and do you know how much BMW charges for assist? Would you be willing to do a swap of ULF + cash for the TCU if it plugs into the phone wiring directly?
Old 03-11-2007, 11:26 PM   #17
daytonaviolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dragon View Post
Fern, I did the option 640 (telephone prewire) retrofit, and now use a bluetooth ULF. What harness works with the TCU, and do you know how much BMW charges for assist? Would you be willing to do a swap of ULF + cash for the TCU if it plugs into the phone wiring directly?

if you already have BMW assist, this TCU will replace your ULF to give you both BMW assist and Bluetooth. since you already have a working ULF, this TCU should be plug and play. sorry i dont want to trade for ULF
Old 03-11-2007, 11:28 PM   #18
daytonaviolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanGer498 View Post
im kinda clue less to this all so can you help me ?i have a 2002 me all option except nav.

1-will the tunner for the radio work or do i need to purchase something else ?2-what is TCU 84.11 6946993-02 (bluetooth with assist)
3-assist.... do you mean parking assist ?

thanks
assist = bmw roadside assitance. you know you have assist if you have a red clown nose on your rear view mirror. TCU 84.11 6946993-02 is the first generation TCU which supports both bmw assist + bluetooth which cam out in 2005.