E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2007, 04:46 PM   #81
flush01

My Ride: 3 3 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SkiLLz View Post
thats nothing. I can take u no problem.

Dwass I'm still shocked on how u lost that belly. 1st time u posted pics it made me feel good. Cause i kinda had same belly as u. Last set of pics I didnt like that much : ). U left me all alone with my belly but I took it as a good way to motivate myself to eat even more. LoL. if u lost it then I can too (probably) So im not warring at all about the belly now. Im trying to keep it stable at 167-170 right now. After summer I will bulk up 20-25 more pounds and then will go on cutting. Hopefully it will workout for me as well.
lol, Ill give you $50 if you do that... i know you, you ain't ganna bulk up like that
flush01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 10:08 PM   #82
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_11_22_08 View Post
Do you get a lot of chicks with that guitar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flush01 View Post
damn son, your stomach does look alot better... man, i gatta start running, f@ck i hate cardio... can you post your schedule and food you eat to remove stomach fat ? thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3bluewater View Post
yeah lets see the schedule: including time of each meal, what you eat, when you lift/do cardio, supplementation schedule...
Not much in my diet is set in stone aside from general guidelines. I eat 2 whole eggs plus 4 whites for breakfast, then eat lean meat (chicken, beef, salmon, mahi mahi, etc) through the day, often with brown rice. I try to eat every 2.5-3 hours. I don't eat carbs after 6pm except milk before bed. I do cardio/abs for 35 minutes Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. I take in 50g of whey protein post-workout and have a whole-food meal within an hour of finishing the shake. I snack on roasted, lightly salted peanuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SkiLLz View Post
thats nothing. I can take u no problem.

Dwass I'm still shocked on how u lost that belly. 1st time u posted pics it made me feel good. Cause i kinda had same belly as u. Last set of pics I didnt like that much : ). U left me all alone with my belly but I took it as a good way to motivate myself to eat even more. LoL. if u lost it then I can too (probably) So im not warring at all about the belly now. Im trying to keep it stable at 167-170 right now. After summer I will bulk up 20-25 more pounds and then will go on cutting. Hopefully it will workout for me as well.
It's easy if grab the reigns and take control of your diet. To satisfy my sweet tooth, I always have some Jolly Ranchers with me. I would really suggest you not bulk up 20-25lbs as you will have a hell of a time getting that weight off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 10:20 PM   #83
core
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]

My Ride: 2003.5 E46 ///M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post

what is this and is it 280 with bbq sauce????

core is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:05 PM   #84
dwass325

Quote:
Originally Posted by core View Post
what is this and is it 280 with bbq sauce????
Two chicken breasts cooked on a George Foreman (120 calories each) and 2 servings of Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce (21 calories per serving). All the food in the picture equals 280 calories (approximately).

Quote:
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

Old 06-11-2007, 03:20 AM   #85
BiG SkiLLz

My Ride: 09 e90 328i
Send a message via ICQ to BiG SkiLLz Send a message via MSN to BiG SkiLLz Send a message via Skype™ to BiG SkiLLz
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwass325 View Post

It's easy if grab the reigns and take control of your diet. To satisfy my sweet tooth, I always have some Jolly Ranchers with me. I would really suggest you not bulk up 20-25lbs as you will have a hell of a time getting that weight off.
I'm having a hell of time keeping my weight on lol. That's my long ass term goals. If I can put on 20pounds from Sept -Jan, it would be awesome. To me its not hard to be dedicated and follow the schedule. Its hell trying to maintain it with everyday **** that life throws at u. For now I'm fine if ill be in 170s. I would post the pic up but don't want BMW_11_22_08 to feel small ^^ Plus its not nice to come in with photos in some1 elses progress thread
Quote:
lol, Ill give you $50 if you do that... i know you, you ain't ganna bulk up like that
caus ei know u not gonna give $50
Old 06-11-2007, 05:18 PM   #86
2005_330xi_BMW

My Ride: 330xi
Dwass, i only posted pictures to save my reputation. I'm sorry, I love you.

I'm gonna try and get my 385 double today, I will think of you.
2005_330xi_BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:17 AM   #87
flush01

My Ride: 3 3 0
where's my mothef@cking 335 so i can go to the gym already... having no car suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
flush01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:59 AM   #88
dwass325

Quote:
where's my mothef@cking 335 so i can go to the gym already... having no car suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My gym is less than a block away

Quote:

Old 06-12-2007, 09:08 PM   #89
dwass325

Good workout today. Did 135x12, 225x8x2, and 315x6x2 for squats (not quite A2G, but well below parallel). Did biceps, hams, and calves, too, but nothing noteworthy.

Diet is still going well but I'm craving carbs right now, two hours after my carb cutoff.

Quote:

Old 06-13-2007, 05:15 PM   #90
iLLM3

My Ride: Boosted M3 + G35
Send a message via AIM to iLLM3
GET SOME WAXY MAIZE DAMNIT, you will thank me repeatedly!!! I am still stripping BF, pounds, putting on crazy size and vascularity meanwhile taking in 80+grams more carbs from the Waxy, its gods gift to body builders!

RUF R-GT2
07 E60 M5
01 996TT RWD/Stage 2+ turbo SOLD!!
03 G35 Nismo Daily
02 500+ HP SC M3 SOLD

www.e46psi.com
iLLM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:07 AM   #91
325rider

My Ride: gone, not forgotten
Send a message via AIM to 325rider
Dont want to sound like a noob but what is this stuff that ur talking about ^^? Anyway, just wana give this thread a bump becuase ive read all the posts and with we could see more progress pics and the competition Good luck DWASS with the diet

Schrick 264/248 | Ebay Headers | AA dyno tune | SSR GT2 18x9 | 3.46 | Full OEM Mtech 2

My Fitness YouTube Channel!!! Thanks for all the support I am GRATEFUL

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCozwn8gNwXQVuG0se8cTpUQ
325rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:38 AM   #92
iLLM3

No question is a noob question man, im glad to help, as others do for me. 2 friends of mine are competitive bodybuilder's, one also in powerlifting so i am always asking TONS of questions, as with cars and anything.. So im glad to help people out with what i have experienced and know firsthand. Here you go, sorry for the threadjack BUT, order it now

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...d=6737#Details

RUF R-GT2
07 E60 M5
03 G35 Nismo Daily
02 500+ HP SC M3 SOLD

www.e46psi.com
Old 06-14-2007, 01:59 AM   #93
mycool

My Ride: needs rims 325i
tell me how u consume 300 g's of protein i would seriously like to know
CF emblems|cf gauge overlay| Gauge Rings|Projectors!|6k HID kit|CUSTOM CF eyelids
Project:CSL
mycool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 02:27 AM   #94
dwass325

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycool View Post
tell me how u consume 300 g's of protein i would seriously like to know
Here's an average day's protein intake for me.

Scrambled eggs (2 whole, 4 whites) - 30g
2 chicken breasts - 72g
2 mahi-mahi (or salmon) fillets - 40g
2 shakes - 100g
milk - 30g
peanuts - 20g

That's 292g. Obviously, this varies. Some days, like today, I'm only at 245. Other days, I'm at 300+. The low days tend to be the cardio/ab days and the 300+ days are likely to be legs as I just get ridiculously hungry.

Quote:

Old 06-14-2007, 12:24 PM   #95
M3bluewater

My Ride: 95 M3
Send a message via AIM to M3bluewater
^^ yeah its easy to hit 300g. when I was at school with the unlimited meal plan I was hitting 400-500g like it was my job..
M3bluewater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:31 PM   #96
dwass325

I think 500 might give me some trouble for a while. Wow, that's 2,000 calories of protein.

Quote:

Old 06-14-2007, 03:36 PM   #97
325rider

My Ride: gone, not forgotten
Send a message via AIM to 325rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLM3 View Post
No question is a noob question man, im glad to help, as others do for me. 2 friends of mine are competitive bodybuilder's, one also in powerlifting so i am always asking TONS of questions, as with cars and anything.. So im glad to help people out with what i have experienced and know firsthand. Here you go, sorry for the threadjack BUT, order it now

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...d=6737#Details
REALLY interesting. So you take this becuase it is carbs and carbs only to get that rapid absorbtion and usage? I assume this is meant for PWO carbs? I take a gainer shake after with about 25g of protein and maybe 45g of carbs(notthe whole serving obviously)....then i rush home from the gym and throw back the home-cooked white race and boiled potato and chicke/beef.

Schrick 264/248 | Ebay Headers | AA dyno tune | SSR GT2 18x9 | 3.46 | Full OEM Mtech 2

My Fitness YouTube Channel!!! Thanks for all the support I am GRATEFUL

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCozwn8gNwXQVuG0se8cTpUQ
325rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:21 AM   #98
iLLM3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325rider View Post
REALLY interesting. So you take this becuase it is carbs and carbs only to get that rapid absorbtion and usage? I assume this is meant for PWO carbs? I take a gainer shake after with about 25g of protein and maybe 45g of carbs(notthe whole serving obviously)....then i rush home from the gym and throw back the home-cooked white race and boiled potato and chicke/beef.
Better absorbtion for all of your supplements/nutrients you take in after, fills up your muscles and glycogen stores RAPIDLY, its just insane. I take pre and post, pre workout gives you a nice natural pump and focus, increased carb energy its great stuff believe me!

BTW 300 grams of protein isnt hard if you drink shakes throughout the day, i have about 4 solid meals and tons of shakes for different occasions.. Before dinner i was at 284.7 grams of protein tonight

RUF R-GT2
07 E60 M5
03 G35 Nismo Daily
02 500+ HP SC M3 SOLD

www.e46psi.com
Old 06-15-2007, 05:09 AM   #99
M3 S3-R

My Ride: M3 SR-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_11_22_08 View Post
Dwass, i only posted pictures to save my reputation. I'm sorry, I love you.

I'm gonna try and get my 385 double today, I will think of you.
I don't understand how the picture you posted saves your reputation. Very poor picture. Good luck with your 385 double. Hope you get five reps. What lift are you doing 385 for reps?

2003 Steel Gray E46 M3
S3-R Dinan Supercharger 5.5 lbs ~ Throttle Bodies ~ SMG Software ~ Eisensmann Miescherschaft Titanium exhaust ~ Dinan Stage II Suspension/TCK Monoball bushings/Rear subframe re-enforcement kit ~ HRE C20's ~ Brembo 6 piston front/4 piston rear ~ 275/30 front/285/30 rear ~ Aluminum pedals.
M3 S3-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:09 AM   #100
dwass325

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 S3-R View Post
I don't understand how the picture you posted saves your reputation. Very poor picture. Good luck with your 385 double. Hope you get five reps. What lift are you doing 385 for reps?

You doing any competitions this summer?

Quote: