E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 11:46 PM   #61
'busa

My Ride: E90 335i (sold)
Wow!
Old 06-22-2008, 11:48 PM   #62
325rider

My Ride: gone, not forgotten
Send a message via AIM to 325rider
DAMN Bimmerchop. How old are you? Ive been lifting for a long time but at only 18 years old i dream of muscle maturity like that so I can progress to higher levels. WOW You have a great physique

Schrick 264/248 | Ebay Headers | AA dyno tune | SSR GT2 18x9 | 3.46 | Full OEM Mtech 2

My Fitness YouTube Channel!!! Thanks for all the support I am GRATEFUL

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCozwn8gNwXQVuG0se8cTpUQ
325rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:53 PM   #63
bimmerchop

My Ride: spins 4
Send a message via AIM to bimmerchop
Thanks fellas. I'm 23

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

euro.techniks

EPL | TiAL | SDR | APR | Stratmosphere | 034 | ASP | SPEC | Fidanza | STaSIS | H-Sport | AWE | H&R | StopTech | BBS
bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 12:21 AM   #64
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
You're a freak, Rich. I mean that in the best way possible.

My only critique... forearms seem to overpower the upper arms. But seriously, why are you not competing? At your condition, if you used the right diuretics, you could hit 176lbs and qualify as a middleweight, where you'd tear things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 12:42 AM   #65
bimmerchop

Thanks Dave, but Like I said once before. I don't have the balls to get up on stage

My forearms are pretty big, and recently I've been using straps a lot with little to no direct forearm work to try and help that out. I noticed this too, but the problem was I hurt my arm pretty bad a few months ago, and as a result, my workouts suffered for a few weeks. Ended up losing a bit of size, mostly in my arms since I couldn't do any direct arm work for weeks which in turn effected pretty much all of my upper body workouts. Then I started my summer cut, so once I got back into the groove of things, it was too late to gain that size back. Sucks, but thats just something I need to concentrate on bringing up this year, especially my peak. Heres a couple more shots of my arms from the side to give you a better view of their proportion.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

euro.techniks

EPL | TiAL | SDR | APR | Stratmosphere | 034 | ASP | SPEC | Fidanza | STaSIS | H-Sport | AWE | H&R | StopTech | BBS

Last edited by bimmerchop; 06-23-2008 at 12:54 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:09 AM   #66
Sensi09

My Ride: __
Wow, you look great.

Just curious, how does your current strength levels compare to before your cut.
Sensi09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:46 AM   #67
bimmerchop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensi09 View Post
Wow, you look great.

Just curious, how does your current strength levels compare to before your cut.
Thanks. Strength wise, I didn't lose too much. I lost a bit of size/strength in the weeks before my cut because of my injury, but not a lot during the actual cut until now. It actually stayed the same for the most part, but my legs suffered the most, mostly because of all the increased cardio I was doing. I had to do a lot of long distance running since I was helping my buddy train for his marathon. Everything else was fine though, and I didn't start to notice I was getting weaker up until about 3/4s of the way through.

euro.techniks

Old 06-23-2008, 12:34 PM   #68
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
rich,
goddamn

that is all
Old 06-23-2008, 12:56 PM   #69
e30m3izzle
Banned

My Ride: 1999 323i pal!
wow you look great man!
e30m3izzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #70
thebigsadler

My Ride: Jeep SRT8/AW E46 M3
Trying to sound the least gay as possible, mind showing some leg shots?

Dave is right though you are a freak. I don't think any amount of dieting would get my abs to look like that. Maybe 16 weeks of cutting? Haha. Albeit I weigh 60lbs more than you. What's your body fat? 3-4%?

thebigsadler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 03:29 PM   #71
BiG SkiLLz

My Ride: 09 e90 328i
Send a message via ICQ to BiG SkiLLz Send a message via MSN to BiG SkiLLz Send a message via Skype™ to BiG SkiLLz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerchop View Post
UPDATE!

Alright, well... it's pretty much been a year since I made this thread, so I figured I'd update it with how my current summer cut is going. I'm pretty pleased with how this cut came along. I'm actually a a few lbs heavier weighing in at 186, but much leaner than I was last June.

The only sh!tty thing about this is I'm pretty much finished cutting now. Finished sooner than expected. Normally, thats a good thing, but I have a cruise booked for mid August, so I'm stuck maintaining for awhile until then.

Yo wtf. damn! u a freak for sure. Thats fking crazy. I still dont believe you.
2 reasons.
#1 U really good at pshop. You could easily make a few clicks with a mouse and put a few inchs of muscle.

#2 Im pretty sure that hole in the middle of ur stomach is to let all the air out. Thats why u so lean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigsadler View Post
Made my day.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #72
thebigsadler

My Ride: Jeep SRT8/AW E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SkiLLz View Post
Made my day.
I guess PM would have been less *****? Oh well..

thebigsadler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:24 PM   #73
DKman

My Ride: 325xi
Quote:

Dave is right though you are a freak. I don't think any amount of dieting would get my abs to look like that. Maybe 16 weeks of cutting? Haha. Albeit I weigh 60lbs more than you. What's your body fat? 3-4%?
Maybe your joking but I'd say he's around 6%. Maybe a little lower.

Bimmerchop,

Great job. Your diet must be fantastic to reach have your combination of leanness and size. You can probably maintain and even cheat a little until August your BF is so low right now.
DKman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #74
BiG SkiLLz

Send a message via ICQ to BiG SkiLLz Send a message via MSN to BiG SkiLLz Send a message via Skype™ to BiG SkiLLz
Quote:
I guess PM would have been less *****? Oh well..
Hehhe, nothing gay about that man. Don't worry.
btw ur ride is hot
ps I wanna see his legs too. What? I dont think he ever posted pics of his lower body. Dwass did
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKman View Post

Bimmerchop,

Great job. Your diet must be fantastic to reach have your combination of leanness and size. You can probably maintain and even cheat a little until August your BF is so low right now.
Since I remember ppl were saying 7% aint healthy or something like that. Ill guess his bf % is 9 but he does look cut as hell.

a Question Rich.
How long was ur cutting stage last year and this year? u might of said it im just too lazy to look
Old 06-23-2008, 07:41 PM   #75
bimmerchop

Thanks fellas
Quote:

Nah, I'm not that low. I"ll snap some leg shots later tonight when I get home though, just for you

Quote:
Yo wtf. damn! u a freak for sure. Thats fking crazy. I still dont believe you.
2 reasons.
#1 U really good at pshop. You could easily make a few clicks with a mouse and put a few inchs of muscle.

#2 Im pretty sure that hole in the middle of ur stomach is to let all the air out. Thats why u so lean.

Made my day.
Nope, no ps, just used it to resize and crop, no editing of the pic at all. But that little hole is my secret weapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKman View Post

Bimmerchop,

Thanks. My diet is nothing spectacular though, nothing out of what I've already posted on here a couple times as suggestions for people to follow. I cheat every week too. Usually, it's on a friday or saturday night when I go out to dinner with the gf. And when I cheat, I cheat big. An example would be a full appetizer serving of fried calamari all to myself, followed by at minimum 3/4 of a large pizza from the local Italian spot, finishing it up with some coldstone ice cream. No waffle bowl though

Heres pretty much what I eat on a current day to day basis:

Meal 1 - a bowl of oats and eggs, tall glass of ff milk

Meal 2 - pwo shake

Meal 3 - Steak with brown rice, serving of veggies, tall glass of ff milk

Meal 4 - chicken or turkey breast sandwich on organic whole grain bread, small salad, tall glass of milk

Meal 5 - Tuna salad, tall glass of milk

Meal 6 - ff cottage cheese with natural pb, glass of milk

I'm eating about 2400-2600 cals a day, drinking about 1.5-almost 2 gallons of water throughout. I supplement with the basics (whey, creatine mono, wms or malto/dex for my carb source in the shake, BCAAs during my cut, fish oil caps, and a multi). Some things change from day to day to allow for variety, but it's always pretty much the same basic stuff; a balanced diet that includes protein, carbs, and fats. When I bulk it's the same deal, I just adjust the portion sizes to include more cals, and more carbs with a couple more meals.

euro.techniks

Last edited by bimmerchop; 06-23-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:47 PM   #76
bimmerchop

Quote:
Hehhe, nothing gay about that man. Don't worry.
btw ur ride is hot
ps I wanna see his legs too. What? I dont think he ever posted pics of his lower body. Dwass did

Since I remember ppl were saying 7% aint healthy or something like that. Ill guess his bf % is 9 but he does look cut as hell.

a Question Rich.
How long was ur cutting stage last year and this year? u might of said it im just too lazy to look
No worries, I'll get a couple of legs shots tonight. I'm not going to stay this low for long, just a couple more months. During the yr I'm comfortable at around a 10-12% range. I don't remember how long my cut was last yr, maybe I posted it somewhere in this thread, but this years cut has been going on for 8-9 weeks so far.

euro.techniks

Old 06-23-2008, 08:04 PM   #77
BiG SkiLLz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerchop View Post
No worries, I'll get a couple of legs shots tonight. I'm not going to stay this low for long, just a couple more months. During the yr I'm comfortable at around a 10-12% range. I don't remember how long my cut was last yr, maybe I posted it somewhere in this thread, but this years cut has been going on for 8-9 weeks so far.
Cool tx.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:12 PM   #78
Novare330

My Ride: AA s/c AMBULAMPS
wow, very impressive....

damn i feel fat bro... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbworld View Post
Need some opinion. Stock Titanium Silver coupe without spoiler, using the 2 Fast 2 furious skyline vinyl scheme. What do you think, do it or not? plus, i think it would look better then what most car members have here.
Novare330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:50 PM   #79
Mike Larry

My Ride: 575 nello
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novare330 View Post
wow, very impressive....

damn i feel fat bro... lol
me too
Old 06-23-2008, 10:02 PM   #80
dwass325

My Ride: CTA
Send a message via AIM to dwass325
Rich, are you feeling lethargic at this bodyfat level? I felt very sluggish the last time I cut (though it was my first time being that low) so I'm thinking I might need to revamp my diet next time around.

As for me, there's no way in hell I'm posting pictures until it gets cold. I am at 13-14% right now. Trying to get back in the swing of things after graduation and starting a new job. On the bright side, being at a desk from 8:30 to 5:00 allows me almost unlimited flexibility to eat however I desire.

Oh, and I am giving some consideration to competing again at the end of October...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacques chirac View Post
I don't see what is ridiculous by robbing with a sword.A sword in one od the most lethal wepon !!!

It's more easy to kill with a sword than with a gun.

A sword is more frightening than toy-looking gun like glock.

robbing with a sword is a good thing
dwass325 is offline   Reply With Quote