E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > Sponsor Press Releases & New Product Announcements > Ask a Site Sponsor

Ask a Site Sponsor
Ask a site sponsor a question, request pricing on products or suggest a group buy!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2007, 08:34 PM   #41
Mikeee46coupe

My Ride: IS ON DPE's
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmian View Post
Mike: i remember you. I resolved your issue years ago, to your satisfaction.
Indeed you did; only after several months of headaches, forum bashing and B.S from you and your staff, satisfaction should not have to be fought for Ian, this is a lesson you are clearly yet to learn.

DPE Wheels, H&R, M3 Interior...way too many mods to list.
Mikeee46coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:35 PM   #42
bimmian
Supporting Vendor

My Ride: 1-866-423-3799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeee46coupe View Post
Indeed you did; only after several months of headaches, forum bashing and B.S from you and your staff, satisfaction should not have to be fought for Ian.
I agree. Satisfaction should not have to be fought for, and while i do not remember the specifics of your case, i do recall it was complicated.
bimmian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:42 PM   #43
BMdabaUM3

My Ride: BMW M3
wow i THOUGHT i was going to order alot from bimmian but not anymore.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:44 PM   #44
bimmian
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMdabaUM3 View Post
wow i THOUGHT i was going to order alot from bimmian but not anymore.
Please give us a chance, every company makes mistakes.

Since we ship more orders there are bound to be more mistakes, which is what you are seeling here. You can also see that we are making solid efforts to set things right.

If you do order and need any assistance, contact me directly at 646-827-3465 x15 or by email or PM
Old 07-29-2007, 09:19 PM   #45
semich4rmedlyfe

My Ride: 02.330Ci.ACS.DINAN
Quote:
Please confirm that this issue is resolved.
What email address were you sending to? We have a ticket system that generates auto-replies saying that we got your email, did you get any of those?
If so, what was the ticket number? i want to find out why you didnt get the reply.

Did you leave a voice mail when you called us?
It has been resolved- I got in touch with ModBargains who in turn got in touch with you guys.
semich4rmedlyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:22 PM   #46
bimmian
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by semich4rmedlyfe View Post
It has been resolved- I got in touch with ModBargains who in turn got in touch with you guys.
So you didnt order from us then? The delay may not have been caused by us in this case.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:28 PM   #47
ports

My Ride: '09 Audi A4
Send a message via AIM to ports
Ian,

I just sent you a PM.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:35 PM   #48
bimmian
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ports View Post
Ian,

I just sent you a PM.
Got it, im replying now.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:35 PM   #49
bimmian
Supporting Vendor

Got it, and replied.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:31 AM   #50
FLPSIDE

My Ride: 325ci
Send a message via AIM to FLPSIDE
i'm backing up BIMMIAN on this one... IAN has been great to me and always provided me with excellent customer service and the parts are always on time. THANK YOU!

i'll need the replacement bulb for my lights soon. I'll get that in as soon as i can.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:15 AM   #51
joedaddy

My Ride: OCTA
Quote:
We offered you 10% because it was only about 1/8" too short on each side, hardly noticable to most people.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:24 AM   #52
jssm490

My Ride: 2004 325Ci Sports
heyt guys i just got the tape i was supposed to get a month ago ....THANKS BIMMIANNNN for absolutely nothing i already went out and bought tthe tape couldnt wait a whole other month just to get 5 dollar tape but thanks gaain bimmian....wonderfulllll serviceeeeeeee =)
jssm490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 08:29 AM   #53
joedaddy

My Ride: OCTA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jssm490 View Post
heyt guys i just got the tape i was supposed to get a month ago ....THANKS BIMMIANNNN for absolutely nothing i already went out and bought tthe tape couldnt wait a whole other month just to get 5 dollar tape but thanks gaain bimmian....wonderfulllll serviceeeeeeee =)
bro.. with all the commotion on the chinese-made product in the past month, i can understand your stuff being late
Old 08-01-2007, 10:28 AM   #54
Bimmer360

My Ride: X5 4.4i V8 DOHC 32V
i commend Bimmian for stepping up and take responsibilities and try to work things out, sure, we are human being and imperfect, and i also understand the hundreds of orders each day, but bottomine is, bad suppliers....and failed to notify buyers on time, also staff not answering phones.....

I hate to compare but how come i dont see any negative posts about TISCHER, if there is, i think its very rare, they are close to perfection, never had any problems and if there is a delay, evan was there to notify me on time, no rudeness at all even with Jason, they dont make you feel you are bothering them if you wanted to do follow-ups or have additional questions....to tell you the truth, i almost ordered from you guys until i see posts about your company, and i ended up with Tischer....But as need arises, i will try you guys and will not close my door for now.....thanks!
Bimmer360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:31 AM   #55
sanyomats

My Ride: 00 328CI
I back up Bimmian on this one....the bad experiences do come out more than the good ones...and IAN has always gone out of his way to help me out!! so A+++ from me!
Matt
sanyomats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:13 PM   #56
bimmian
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jssm490 View Post
We sent this tape out promptly after you mentioned you needed it. We cannot be responsible for the post office delaying the package, however, i doubt it would take a month, as the post office usually delivers anywhere in america within 1-2 weeks.

Ian
Old 08-01-2007, 02:14 PM   #57
bimmian
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer360 View Post
i commend Bimmian for stepping up and take responsibilities and try to work things out, sure, we are human being and imperfect, and i also understand the hundreds of orders each day, but bottomine is, bad suppliers....and failed to notify buyers on time, also staff not answering phones.....

I hate to compare but how come i dont see any negative posts about TISCHER, if there is, i think its very rare, they are close to perfection, never had any problems and if there is a delay, evan was there to notify me on time, no rudeness at all even with Jason, they dont make you feel you are bothering them if you wanted to do follow-ups or have additional questions....to tell you the truth, i almost ordered from you guys until i see posts about your company, and i ended up with Tischer....But as need arises, i will try you guys and will not close my door for now.....thanks!

Thanks for your support, i look forward to offering you excellent service soon.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:39 AM   #58
vids_blk323Ci
DFW

My Ride: JB 323Ci SP PP
Send a message via AIM to vids_blk323Ci
I have to back up ian as long as he stays running the show... makes a difference when other people are running daily operations. Any how, my experience was I ordered some gauge rings that ended up being scratched. took a picture of them sent them to him, and a week later I had a new set. I subsequently ordered M3 Gauges, and complained about the unevenes of the digits when lit up at night. He offered me a refund, but since they were already on the car I declined. They are a PITA do install/remove.

We have to remember that a lot of these parts are unique, and the supply chain is shoddy. In order to keep prices down, these guys have to go to non oem suppliers. If the sponsors had the weight or mass orders of BMW for example, these issues would not be there either...

Dinan Stage I S/W | ACS RSB | ///M FSB |UUC TMEs & Pulleys |Ate Slotted Discs | ScanGuageII | RockyMounts MTB Carrrier | OEM Rear Clears | LED Euro City Lights & Rear Fogs | Two-Tone Suede DIY | ACS Pedals | Bimmian Gauge Rings & M3 Face | Smoked Frnt Corners w/ Luxeon LEDs | EAS CF Roundels | JLevi Ti CF trim | Blk Suede shift/ e-brake boots | ECS Smoked Frnt Bumper Reflectors | DICE Duo
vids_blk323Ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:56 PM   #59
Jrob1

My Ride: 2003 BMW 330i
Just for the record, I've done business with Bimmian on several occasions and never had any problems at all. Fast and accurate shipping and the customer service was excellent. I'm sure if there was a thread dedicated to problems with other specific online retailers, there would be just as many complaints since it makes it a focal point for issues. Thanks to Bimmian for taking these people's concerns on here seriously though.
Jrob1 is offline   Reply With Quote