E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness
Discuss any topics related to heath and fitness here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2007, 12:22 AM   #1
AlpineBeauty

My Ride: [328ci]
Send a message via AIM to AlpineBeauty
Serious help here

So heres my story.

throughout my sophomore year i was so motivated to work out, My schedule was Monday Tuesday Wenesday and Friday. Each day i would try something different. I took thursdays and the weekend off to rest my muscles..

Well that worked out good. I started taking Creatine and Mass gainer..my goal was to get more mass on me.. I was only 130 lbs .. average small teenager .. just cut.
i started to notice results in the next 3 months.. i felt a bit stronger. i could rep more and moved up on weight lifitng. My tone changed. i noticed i had more mass. i actually went up to 145lbs

so summer came..i started to work.. get lazy and what not.. stopped running..

and i since school is coming ive realized that i should be staying in shape. for the fall sports..

ive been trying to workout.. but it just does not cut it.. i get so damn lazy.... i lost the results i had.. i feel lighter. skinnier. I cant eat a lot anymore.. i get so damn full so fast.

i was actually thinking of Super sizing myself. i know it might sound stupid...but if i want to get mass..shouldn't i eat al ot of food.. so i can get fat.. and burn all that fat and replace it with fat.

my goal here is to get mass..not as in big damn muscles and chest and yah u get it.

i need some serious advices ppl.
its really appreciated.

K&N Intake| Staggered 19" Gold Sevas S-star| OEM M3 Sideskirts, Front & Rear Bumper | Magna Flow Exhaust | Blacked Out Kidney Grills & window trim|CF Roof|Cf Hamman intake covers|Cf Strass Lip|2500k nokya fogs w. yellow film||LED tailights|
AlpineBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:49 AM   #2
Dalton
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly

My Ride: goes wshh
"Supersizing" yourself is going to do nothing. I hear people say it all the time "turn the fat into muscle" but you can't turn fat into muscle. You can only lose fat or gain muscle at one time, not both. You said it yourself, you are lazy. You just need to get into a serious routine. You aren't going to gain mass unless you really want to do it. You don't necessarily have to eat more. Get some supplements to help add calories to your diet. My roommate in college had a high metabolism so he was taking that BSN weight gainer. Made with milk a serving could be as much as 800 calories. I drink 3 protein shakes a day to help me hit my calorie requirements along with eating every few hours throughout the day. You just need to get yourself on a schedule and not be lazy. Working is no excuse. I work ~50 hours a week in an office setting. I still continued to lose weight and now Im in a bulking phase. All it takes is a solid schedule and most importantly, a want to make it happen. Most people don't want it enough.
Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:28 PM   #3
AlpineBeauty

My Ride: [328ci]
Send a message via AIM to AlpineBeauty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
"Supersizing" yourself is going to do nothing. I hear people say it all the time "turn the fat into muscle" but you can't turn fat into muscle. You can only lose fat or gain muscle at one time, not both. You said it yourself, you are lazy. You just need to get into a serious routine. You aren't going to gain mass unless you really want to do it. You don't necessarily have to eat more. Get some supplements to help add calories to your diet. My roommate in college had a high metabolism so he was taking that BSN weight gainer. Made with milk a serving could be as much as 800 calories. I drink 3 protein shakes a day to help me hit my calorie requirements along with eating every few hours throughout the day. You just need to get yourself on a schedule and not be lazy. Working is no excuse. I work ~50 hours a week in an office setting. I still continued to lose weight and now Im in a bulking phase. All it takes is a solid schedule and most importantly, a want to make it happen. Most people don't want it enough.
thanks for the advice partner.

how many calories should i start eating a day?

K&N Intake| Staggered 19" Gold Sevas S-star| OEM M3 Sideskirts, Front & Rear Bumper | Magna Flow Exhaust | Blacked Out Kidney Grills & window trim|CF Roof|Cf Hamman intake covers|Cf Strass Lip|2500k nokya fogs w. yellow film||LED tailights|
AlpineBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:41 PM   #4
fugarza

My Ride: 330i, R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineBeauty View Post
thanks for the advice partner.

how many calories should i start eating a day?
Check out Massive Eating 1 and Massive Eating 2 to help you get started on calories, food, and other nutritional info.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:27 PM   #5
flush01

My Ride: 3 3 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugarza View Post
Check out Massive Eating 1 and Massive Eating 2 to help you get started on calories, food, and other nutritional info.
that was alot of reading but good article.... just eat alot, believe me if I did it anyone can... its all about being dedicated
flush01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:25 AM   #6
who got my keys

My Ride: supered 2002 330i
6 meals a day
honest to god
3 sit down meals
3 snacks between

your body realizes food is not a shortage and there will not be famine
make sure its good stuff too, whole grains and a lot of nuts (healthy fat)
you'll gain weight and healthy weight too
who got my keys is offline   Reply With Quote