General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|05-08-2002, 10:19 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2002
My Ride: 99 Passat V6
Newbie Questions, please help
I am considering buying a 330ci and I just joined the board. I have a few newbie questions if anyone would help :
1) What is the warranty for a used 330ci?
2) How much lower is the sports suspension vs the non-sport?
3) Is there any difference in the exterior dimentions between the 330ci and the 330i?
4) Is the 330ci Steptronic a reliable model?
5) What are the common flaws for this model?
6) Are the split fold down rear seats standard?
7) What do you like or dislike about this model?
Thanks for your help
|05-09-2002, 12:14 AM||#2|
Join Date: Dec 1969
My Ride: 2001 330ci
lots of question
ill try to answer all of them
1. depends on what year all car have 3 year of service warranty and 4 year manufacturing warranty(could be 5 i forgot) from the time the car was first bought i mean first owner
2. probably half to one inch
3. no not at all excepet that its 4 door for 330i
4. uhhhh depends whether u like manual or auto of course the step is realible
5. no flaws
6. yep i think so last time i chekked
7. i like it a lot the only thing i dont like is that its not an M3
good luck over all its a great car and i love mine
Ths silence of the night
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|