E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Wheels and Tires

Wheels and Tires
Wheels and tires for your BMW. Stock and aftermarket wheels, tires, spacers, lug bolts, center caps, etc....

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #1
bacardirico2002

My Ride: 2005 m3 convertible
Feeler: Fs 19'' M3 Wheels Oem W/tires (maybe)

Hey Guys..im Pretty New Here...i Just Picked Up My Drop Top M Last Week And I'm Lookin For A New Set Of Shoes. Im Just Tryin To See If There's A Market For My Wheels. The Previous Owner Put These 19'' Chromes On Last Year. I Can't Tell If It's Oem Or Not. I Didn't See The M Logo Or Anything, But Maybe If It Was Dipped, They Took Of The Emblems. Anyhow, The Wheels Are Staggered..i Dont Know The Exact Wheel Dimensions, But The Tires On Em Right Now Are 245/35/19 Fr And 275/30/19 Rr. Here Are The Pics, But I'll Take More Closeups. 1 Rear Wheel Has Very Very Light Rash...others Are 95% Perfect Imo. All Questions And Comments Are Welcome.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	m3 pass side topdown.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	244099   Click image for larger version

Name:	m3 rear driver.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	244100  
bacardirico2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:35 PM   #2
Thatguy2

My Ride: 323
how much?
Thatguy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:16 PM   #3
arcleid

My Ride: '03 M3
PM me a price shipped to 98101 please.
arcleid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:34 AM   #4
EuroHorses

My Ride: Still a Euro
how much shipped to 10469? I need these....I have the 18's in chrome and have been looking for the 19's
EuroHorses is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 01:07 AM   #5
bacardirico2002

thanks for the interest guys....shoot me an offer, and please, no lowballing...figure about $200 extra for shipping. thanks
Old 11-01-2007, 11:59 PM   #6
bacardirico2002

2 sets of wheels oem 18s & oem chrome19s & 2 business cd alpine

ok guys! im ready to do business!! i finally picked up a new set for my baby, so these wheels got 2 go!!! 19x10.5 rears & 19x9 fronts. check pics out as they speak for themselves. only 1 wheel has very very minor curb scratch...other 3 wheels are gorgeous with the normal wear from brake dust and road debris. absolutely beautiful!!! taking all offers!!!! best one wins! please send me pm.

also, i have another set of 18'' oem m3 wheels. 3 wheels are in great shape, 1 front has lip damage from a blown tire (please see pics). im taking all offers on these wheels. please pm if interested!!

last but not least, i have 2 business cd players by alpine. both have the MODE buttons. 1 unit is in pristine shape and the other one is in good shape, but has a 1/2 inch scratch on the lcd screen. the scratch has no affect on the cd player whatsoever. both units work perfect!! taking offers as well!!