E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions
New members check-in, introduce yourselves, and post a picture of your BMW here!

Old 10-30-2007, 10:03 PM   #1
KamilMk

My Ride: 1991 318is
Cheers from CT.

What's up everyone. I got reffered to this forum by a buddy of mine over on Bimmerforums.com (sorry if it's prohibited to advertise other websites on here).

The reason why I came to these forums is with hopes on finding parts for my BMW. I'm going to start the modding soon (hopefully), and he told me that most of the stuff I want can be probably found on here. So here I am, not going to go into much about my life, but the name is Kamil, as you can figure by my account name - if you're smart enough. 18 years old, and the car I drive is a '02 330Ci, as you can see in my signature.

Not too much to brag about, but hey it's something I wanted, so there it is. I will post pictures of the car as soon as I wash it real good, and we have a fairly nice afternoon down here, which is not a lot of lately.

Well, that's about it, so that's me. If you want to know anything more about me I guess you are more than welcome to ask. And if you happen to be from CT, give a shout out - don't be shy.

'91 318is
-

'02 330Ci
- Bone stock - for now
KamilMk is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:10 PM   #2
m3on20z
Sh!t Happens.

My Ride: W203 dumped on 20's
Send a message via AIM to m3on20z
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamilMk View Post
What's up everyone. I got reffered to this forum by a buddy of mine over on Bimmerforums.com (sorry if it's prohibited to advertise other websites on here).

The reason why I came to these forums is with hopes on finding parts for my BMW. I'm going to start the modding soon (hopefully), and he told me that most of the stuff I want can be probably found on here. So here I am, not going to go into much about my life, but the name is Kamil, as you can figure by my account name - if you're smart enough. 18 years old, and the car I drive is a '02 330Ci, as you can see in my signature.

Not too much to brag about, but hey it's something I wanted, so there it is. I will post pictures of the car as soon as I wash it real good, and we have a fairly nice afternoon down here, which is not a lot of lately.

Well, that's about it, so that's me. If you want to know anything more about me I guess you are more than welcome to ask. And if you happen to be from CT, give a shout out - don't be shy.

Welcome bro.

I'm in Newington, if you have any questions about your car or mods hit me up.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:11 PM   #3
Hopz

My Ride: 06 ZHP
Whats good man. I'm from CT, too! Im down in Stamford, so we're pretty close. I'm 18 myself. Welcome to the forums, you'll find a ton of useful info for your car, and ideas for modding (read: more ways to spend money)
Where do you go to school?
Hopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:26 PM   #4
KamilMk

Im in NCC at the moment, something to get started. Planning to do two years there, then take a break from school, get a steady job, move out. Try that life...

Im in stamford everyday basically, since my g/f is from stamford... It's my second home, lived there for a year - but hey who want's to hear my f***ing life story right?

Thanks for the replies guys.

'91 318is
-

'02 330Ci
- Bone stock - for now
Old 10-30-2007, 10:32 PM   #5
Hopz

Quote:
Im in NCC at the moment, something to get started. Planning to do two years there, then take a break from school, get a steady job, move out. Try that life...

Im in stamford everyday basically, since my g/f is from stamford... It's my second home, lived there for a year - but hey who want's to hear my f***ing life story right?

Thanks for the replies guys.
Who's your GF?
I know a couple of kids that go to NCC, too.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:35 PM   #6
KamilMk

I doubt you'd know her, though she does have a lot of friends (too friendly... but I can't make her stop ) ...

What about yourself, you're in school? And if so, where at?

'91 318is
-

'02 330Ci
- Bone stock - for now
Old 10-30-2007, 10:38 PM   #7
Hopz

Haha its straight dude. If she goes to SHS or WHS I might now her. I go to Westhill
Old 10-30-2007, 10:49 PM   #8
KamilMk

Shes used to go to Westhill, graduated 2 years ago... She's in college now herself...

How does the general scene look in Stamford, or the neighboring towns...? I wasn't really looking for any meet spots or anything, but I might try to get with the local BMW owners. Don't discuss this on open forums though, talk in PM if you got something to tell me, if not it's cool. Just keep anything that talk related in PMs...

Getting new shoes for the car after winter, well actually probably get them during winter, and put them on after it's gone. We're supposed to get raped up the ass by this years snow falls... That's always fun in a RWD, especially a BMW...

Friend is a fireman, and he pulled out 7 BMWs alone out of ditches last winter, and it wasn't even that severe...

'91 318is
-

'02 330Ci
- Bone stock - for now
Old 10-31-2007, 09:23 PM   #9
DesertMotorWorks
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: 2004 330CI
Quote:

Welcome
DesertMotorWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:42 PM   #10
Hopz

I know a buncha kids that graduated 06. Anyways, scene really isn't much. Not any meets are that local. Theyre either in NY or upstate CT. Pretty much on my own here, or at least thats how it seems like.

Didn't know we were expecting to get that much snowfall this year. I think I'm going to garage the car for this winter. I'll be changing a bunch of parts (control arms, RTABs, different mounts/bushings, all fresh filters, giving it a full detail, etc) so it'll be ready for some action this spring. Also saving up to buy wheels for once the snow melts, and possibly attending some AutoX events when the weather is nice.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:57 PM   #11
xxcosmicxx
The OG Black Roof

My Ride: Long Gone

Welcome to the forums...

I am in CT too...

I'm in Simsbury. I moved here from California to finish up school. I am a senior at University of Hartford...
Old 10-31-2007, 10:14 PM   #12
Hopz

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcosmicxx View Post

Welcome to the forums...

I am in CT too...

I'm in Simsbury. I moved here from California to finish up school. I am a senior at University of Hartford...
Hey my friend goes there. Do you know a kid named George Rigakos?
Old 10-31-2007, 11:21 PM   #13
KamilMk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopz View Post
I know a buncha kids that graduated 06. Anyways, scene really isn't much. Not any meets are that local. Theyre either in NY or upstate CT. Pretty much on my own here, or at least thats how it seems like.

Didn't know we were expecting to get that much snowfall this year. I think I'm going to garage the car for this winter. I'll be changing a bunch of parts (control arms, RTABs, different mounts/bushings, all fresh filters, giving it a full detail, etc) so it'll be ready for some action this spring. Also saving up to buy wheels for once the snow melts, and possibly attending some AutoX events when the weather is nice.
That's good to know... Well you're not competely on your own... When the winter is over and done with we can maybe shoot for some action down in Stamford or the neighboring towns... We'll see I guess...

My question is, when you say you're going to change a bunch of parts like lower control arms, do you mean you have a place and are able to do it yourself? Because my right control arm is SHOT DEAD, and I need to get that replaced, would do it myself but don't have a place where I can do it.

A garage in my house is still just a blue print.

'91 318is
-

'02 330Ci
- Bone stock - for now
Old 11-01-2007, 01:04 AM   #14
KamilMk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertMotorWorks View Post
Welcome
Hey there,

Im actually currently trying to close a transaction with you guys on new Meyle HD control arms & bushings kit. Need to replace my OEM ones, because the right one is beat to sh*t...

I'm loving the service so far, the communication, and speed you guys operate at is really good.

Defenitely have a referral to everyone I know with BMWs in my book.

'91 318is
-

'02 330Ci
- Bone stock - for now
Old 11-01-2007, 01:17 AM   #15
BMWPower06

My Ride: ///M5 & VW Group Car
Send a message via AIM to BMWPower06
Welcome

Sold: ACS 330Ci :(
BMWPower06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:06 AM   #16
xxcosmicxx
The OG Black Roof

My Ride: Long Gone
Quote:
Hey my friend goes there. Do you know a kid named George Rigakos?
Nope...
Old 11-01-2007, 11:00 AM   #17
Dan04E46

My Ride: '04 S54B32 Coupe
CT fanatics ftw! Welcome to the forum.

DAN WAS HERE
2001 330Ci= Sold :(
2004 M3 coupe= Mine! :D
Dan04E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:52 PM   #18
Hopz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan01E46 View Post
CT fanatics ftw! Welcome to the forum.

When are you getting the diff. installed?
Old 11-02-2007, 12:16 AM   #19
Dan04E46

My Ride: '04 S54B32 Coupe
Quote:

When are you getting the diff. installed?
Soon. Probably within the next couple weeks. I'm trying to get a parts list together for the install, ie. fluid, the two torx bolts for the output flanges, wave washers/seals, etc. Plus I want to learn all I can about the swap before I tackle the task. Thanks again for the deal, bro. When I get it installed, I'll PM ya.

DAN WAS HERE
2001 330Ci= Sold :(
2004 M3 coupe= Mine! :D
Dan04E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:38 PM   #20
AlpineCI

My Ride: is paint code 300!
Lightbulb

anyone in here from the watertown/waterbury area of CT??
AlpineCI is offline   Reply With Quote