E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 02:10 PM   #1
OptimusPrime
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 559
My Ride: Black-on-Black 04ci
60gb PS3 Brand New - Unopened

Hi,

I bought a playstation two weeks ago and now my aunt bought me one for my birthday. I have no use for two.

I don't want to take a real loss on this so what I am proposing is selling it to anyone for:

$485+shipping... or just $485 if you pick it up in Santa Clarita... If you are in the LA area I may be able to meet you someone this weekend...

Was bought for $499.99+tax = $541.23....

Basically you can get a brand new unopened 60gb playstation 3 for $50 off retail...

pm me if you are interested... would like to sell this week...
__________________
OptimusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:48 PM   #2
Davidjay
Registered User
 
Davidjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,502
My Ride: 2004 X3 3.0
Send a message via AIM to Davidjay
I thought the 60GB was $399 and the New 80GB was $499...Not to mention they do 5 Free Bluray Movies....Sorry!


And look at this...For those of you who doubted Wal-Mart's format preference following the $98 HD-A2 sale...

On 11/24 at 8:00am (running through 11:59pm on 11/25), the 80GB PS3 ($499) will come with 10 FREE Blu-ray movies instantly. You choose any 10 BD titles under $30 within the store and they will override the prices to zero. For those stores that carry BD already, additional titles are being sent in for the sale. For those that do not have BD in their store (a small minority) product will be sent to each store specifically for this sale.

Oh, and you still get your 5 FREE movies by mail.
__________________
Davidjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:14 PM   #3
vitacura
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Oldsmar, Fl
Posts: 351
My Ride: 2002 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidjay View Post
I thought the 60GB was $399 and the New 80GB was $499...Not to mention they do 5 Free Bluray Movies....Sorry!


And look at this...For those of you who doubted Wal-Mart's format preference following the $98 HD-A2 sale...

On 11/24 at 8:00am (running through 11:59pm on 11/25), the 80GB PS3 ($499) will come with 10 FREE Blu-ray movies instantly. You choose any 10 BD titles under $30 within the store and they will override the prices to zero. For those stores that carry BD already, additional titles are being sent in for the sale. For those that do not have BD in their store (a small minority) product will be sent to each store specifically for this sale.

Oh, and you still get your 5 FREE movies by mail.
Wow.. are you serious? 10 free movies with the purchase of a PS3 80gig? dang!
vitacura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:26 PM   #4
henz
Registered User
 
henz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: so cali - 714
Posts: 146
My Ride: 01 Dinan 330i JetBlk
Send a message via AIM to henz Send a message via MSN to henz Send a message via Yahoo to henz
but thats only if it doesnt sell out. but david does have a point.. the price should be 399 and it should atleast come with 5-8 movies..
henz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:20 PM   #5
OptimusPrime
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 559
My Ride: Black-on-Black 04ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidjay View Post
I thought the 60GB was $399 and the New 80GB was $499...Not to mention they do 5 Free Bluray Movies....Sorry!


And look at this...For those of you who doubted Wal-Mart's format preference following the $98 HD-A2 sale...

On 11/24 at 8:00am (running through 11:59pm on 11/25), the 80GB PS3 ($499) will come with 10 FREE Blu-ray movies instantly. You choose any 10 BD titles under $30 within the store and they will override the prices to zero. For those stores that carry BD already, additional titles are being sent in for the sale. For those that do not have BD in their store (a small minority) product will be sent to each store specifically for this sale.

Oh, and you still get your 5 FREE movies by mail.
wtf are you trolling my thread for... get your facts straight... the 40gb is $399... the 60gb is $499... I'm trying to help out someone on the forum and not get stuck with an extra system at the same time... good luck getting that deal as if you read the promotion they only promise two will be available at that price...

There is no need for you to pipe in if you aren't interested... someone with as many posts as you should understand that comments like yours are not beneficial to this forum...

Anyone out there that actually understands the normal price on these would jump on this as they would be saving $55! If someone wanted the 40gb they could go get it...

James
__________________
OptimusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:23 PM   #6
OptimusPrime
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 559
My Ride: Black-on-Black 04ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by henz View Post
but thats only if it doesnt sell out. but david does have a point.. the price should be 399 and it should atleast come with 5-8 movies..
again... you don't seem to know what you are talking about either... why would I drop an unopened system $100 ($150 if you count tax).

It still comes with the 5 free bluray by mail deal independent of who bought it... the upc would still be on the box and you get the form online...

Also, the walmart deal is only for bluerays under $30 which are almost none of them... most are $34.99...
__________________
OptimusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:10 PM   #7
Davidjay
Registered User
 
Davidjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,502
My Ride: 2004 X3 3.0
Send a message via AIM to Davidjay
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime View Post
wtf are you trolling my thread for... get your facts straight... the 40gb is $399... the 60gb is $499... I'm trying to help out someone on the forum and not get stuck with an extra system at the same time... good luck getting that deal as if you read the promotion they only promise two will be available at that price...

There is no need for you to pipe in if you aren't interested... someone with as many posts as you should understand that comments like yours are not beneficial to this forum...
Anyone out there that actually understands the normal price on these would jump on this as they would be saving $55! If someone wanted the 40gb they could go get it...

James


First off I am not trolling your thread...I was interested until I saw your price.

Second off why dont you get your facts straight,They discontinued the 60GB and replaced it with the 80GB and included Motorstorm ($60 Game).

Here is the 40GB PS3 at Walmart for $399.00:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...e115109-lLink1

Here is the 80GB PS3 at Walmart for $499.82:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=6526941

And third My post may not be benificial to you but it is to the rest of the forum who doesnt know what their options are.Why would anyone pay you $485 for a 60GB with no extras when they can get the 80GB with a game for the same price???

You have a problem with me then PM me...Don't come on here and call me out like some internet tough guy...With that being said list it on craigslist or return the damn thing...Don't come on here trying to get over on a Fanatic.

Here are 10 movies they have under $30


Swordfish - $28.99
Stir Of Echoes - $29.99
The Patriot - $28.95
Superman: The Movie - $28.99
American Psycho - $29.99
S.W.A.T. - $28.95
The Last Waltz - $28.98
Full Metal Jacket - $28.99
The Devil's Rejects - $29.99
Species - $28.98

The End.
__________________

Last edited by Davidjay; 11-19-2007 at 09:19 PM.
Davidjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:23 PM   #8
OptimusPrime
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 559
My Ride: Black-on-Black 04ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidjay View Post
First off I am not trolling your thread...I was interested until I saw your price.

Second off why dont you get your facts straight,They discontinued the 60GB and replaced it with the 80GB and included Motorstorm ($60 Game).

Here is the 40GB PS3 at Walmart for $399.00:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...e115109-lLink1

Here is the 80GB PS3 at Walmart for $499.82:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=6526941

And third My post may not be benificial to you but it is to the rest of the forum who doesnt know what their options are.Why would anyone pay you $485 for a 60GB with no extras when they can get the 80GB with a game for the same price???

You have a problem with me then PM me...Don't come on here and call me out like some internet tough guy...With that being said list it on craigslist or return the damn thing...Don't come on here trying to get over on a Fanatic.

The End.
Go to best buy and you will see that the 60gb is still being sold and is up for sale for $499.99... go to costco and you'll see the 60gb is also still being sold... yes, they are transitioning over tot eh 80gb and 40gb, but they are still selling the 60gb...

No one is trying to put a one over on a fanatic... I've sold many items on here at a steep discount... just trying to help someone out...

If you have a problem with my sale... pm me... you didn't need to come out and bash my thread... if I could return the system I would... like I said it was a gift and don't have a receipt...

this is just ridiculous... you can't sell a damn thing on this forum without someone trolling...
__________________
OptimusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:27 PM   #9
OptimusPrime
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 559
My Ride: Black-on-Black 04ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidjay View Post
First off I am not trolling your thread...I was interested until I saw your price.

Second off why dont you get your facts straight,They discontinued the 60GB and replaced it with the 80GB and included Motorstorm ($60 Game).

Here is the 40GB PS3 at Walmart for $399.00:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...e115109-lLink1

Here is the 80GB PS3 at Walmart for $499.82:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=6526941

And third My post may not be benificial to you but it is to the rest of the forum who doesnt know what their options are.Why would anyone pay you $485 for a 60GB with no extras when they can get the 80GB with a game for the same price???

You have a problem with me then PM me...Don't come on here and call me out like some internet tough guy...With that being said list it on craigslist or return the damn thing...Don't come on here trying to get over on a Fanatic.

Here are 10 movies they have under $30


Swordfish - $28.99
Stir Of Echoes - $29.99
The Patriot - $28.95
Superman: The Movie - $28.99
American Psycho - $29.99
S.W.A.T. - $28.95
The Last Waltz - $28.98
Full Metal Jacket - $28.99
The Devil's Rejects - $29.99
Species - $28.98

The End.
also... the movies you listed are the same ones you can get free on the mail in rebate...

image.compusa.com/pdfs/Blu-RayOfferOct.pdf
__________________
OptimusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:33 PM   #10
OptimusPrime
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 559
My Ride: Black-on-Black 04ci
fine... obviously your goal was to prevent me from selling my system...

If anyone is still interested... let me know... this may not be a steal... but it is still fair and would save you some money...

you will not likely find a 60gb ps3 for a better price...

davidjay... I know your intentions are good... but it would be nice if people got a little respect and let people make up their own minds...
__________________
OptimusPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 10:36 PM   #11
vitacura
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Oldsmar, Fl
Posts: 351
My Ride: 2002 M5
Someone has a monkey up their butt.. Can't we all just get along? Try craigslist if no interest is shown here.
vitacura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:16 AM   #12
47Ronin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NH
Posts: 10
My Ride: 2007 BMW X5
haha - and most places don't even charge tax if bought online - amazon has plenty of these in stock.

I'll give you $450 shipped
47Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:36 AM   #13
djkurupt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 204
My Ride: 2009 E92
dude just return the damn thing at walmart. they take anything back
djkurupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:10 AM   #14
t1gerb0y
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 114
My Ride: E46 M3
Even w/o a reciept, they'll usually offer you store credit, if that interests you. I'm not bashing your thread, but I couldn't find the 60GB for $499 like you said, only the 80GB for $499. Although, I'm not sure I should buy a new one... my friend just got a 60GB with 2 wireless controllers and 5 games for $450 total. Bastard! Anyway, good luck with your sale, it may go faster if you drop the price... and Craigslist was a good suggestion, too.
t1gerb0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:13 AM   #15
henz
Registered User
 
henz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: so cali - 714
Posts: 146
My Ride: 01 Dinan 330i JetBlk
Send a message via AIM to henz Send a message via MSN to henz Send a message via Yahoo to henz
no where in your original post did you say the 5 free movies were still available. plus why would someone buy the 60gb version if they could get the 80gb version for the same price? no tax plus free ship.

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3-...5578391&sr=8-2
henz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use