E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2003, 10:31 PM   #1
br3

My Ride: 2000 328ci
Does anyone have these...

I know this question has been asked a million times but if you guys dont mind, i have a 328ci sp/prem and i want the head lights less yellow. My question is what bulbs do the best job for the least money.
Are these any good? If so which ones? http://www.trufresh.com/icewhite/icewhite2.htm

Thanx
br3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-06-2003, 10:37 PM   #2
drmirage
Believe it!!!

My Ride: 2001 325Ci
Send a message via AIM to drmirage
if you want to be white like the xenon look.. ask craig for some lumikos. @ street effects.

or you can go get some piaa super plasma bulbs.
Old 01-06-2003, 11:19 PM   #3
Rated E

My Ride: ///M3rillin It!
Piaa Super White Platinum or Piaa Super Plasma's I found to be the best bulb. People say they burn out quick, but they probably touched the bulb like they are not supposed to. I had both sets 1 for a year, and another for 6-8 months and they never burned.
Rated E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 11:23 PM   #4
RRRize
OEM ///Member

My Ride: Samantha
Send a message via AIM to RRRize
Re: Does anyone have these...

Quote:
Originally posted by br3
I know this question has been asked a million times but if you guys dont mind, i have a 328ci sp/prem and i want the head lights less yellow. My question is what bulbs do the best job for the least money.
Are these any good? If so which ones? http://www.trufresh.com/icewhite/icewhite2.htm

Thanx
Give the Lumikos a shot. They are pretty good. Give Craig a shout for a set.

You could also try Razo bulbs. I have them in now and they are sick! Real clean, bright illumination and people swear I have xenons. Lumikos are very good too!

_______
Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting.
RRRize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 11:27 PM   #5
br3

Thanx, how much do the piaa's run? Why did you change, cause 03 has xenons?
Old 01-06-2003, 11:35 PM   #6
br3

RRRize thanx also,
im new to this stuff so how do i get in touch with Lumikos or Craig? They would have the razo bulbs? because you make them sound just as i want. Bare with me, thanx
Old 01-06-2003, 11:42 PM   #7
drmirage
Believe it!!!

My Ride: 2001 325Ci
Send a message via AIM to drmirage
People are happy with the Lumiko brand, which can be purchased through Craig on the boards. Email him at craig@streeteffectz.com, or send him a PM..
Old 01-06-2003, 11:50 PM   #8
br3

what about the razo bulbs, are either better. How much do they differ in price..
Old 01-07-2003, 12:09 AM   #9
Bill97Z

My Ride: 2005 330i ZHP
If u want WHITE and BRIGHT....go with phillips vision plus (about 30 bucks a set), if you want the blue xenon effect go with sylvania cool blue, or phillips blue vision. the blueish ones are not as bright as the white, but they look cool.....its all a trade off......
Bill97Z is offline   Reply With Quote