E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #21
47Ronin

My Ride: 2007 BMW X5
u nerds need to get laid
47Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:33 PM   #22
AfghanScarface

My Ride: Debadged M3
Send a message via AIM to AfghanScarface
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
I have never heard of that before and I've played for a couple years now. Why do people pay? Because it takes a long time to build a character like that and some people don't feel like putting in that time. Also, sometimes time isn't even good enough, sometimes (as in the case with my old character) you can get the best stuff for your character only through raiding which requires 40 people in a group going into an area to kill stuff and not everyone A) has the time or B) is good enough to do that. So yeah, people pay. I played the game for a while, got my character pretty sick, then when I didnt feel like playing anymore figured, hell, why not get my money back? It basically paid for the initial purchase of the game along with all my subscription fees and then some, so yeah, I'd say it was a pretty smart move. You would do it to.

Just because its a computer game doesnt mean everyone who plays is some super-nerd. Maybe you should consider growing up because you sound kind of stupid bashing something you really dont understand to begin with.

I'm also going to call farse on the "e-island" thing. It was probably a rumor, but you can't sell anything in WoW legally because its all considered "intellectual property" of Blizzard (the company that makes the game). You arent even technically supposed to sell your account.
maybe you should have killed a bunch of sheep like they did in South Park and saved yourself some money

please don't take my comments so personal Dalton, im only joking and I really do enjoy your Red Stripe sig.

I'm not knocking you guys for selling, yes I would do it too.
Im knocking people for buying imaginary characters. Its preposterous. This is exactly why I stayed away from these "pay as you play" games like Everquest, because even in my PC gaming days I knew that its just a retarded way to spend your money.

Counterstrike and its one-time $30 fee ftmfw. And no hard feelings

EDIT: I did come off like a jackass in my first post. I apologize to OP and Dalton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer4Lyfe View Post
Either pursue her and risk getting Mono, or don't pursue her,...stay home and use your Mano.

It's either Mono or Mano .... You decide
AfghanScarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:43 PM   #23
Dalton
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly

My Ride: goes wshh
Nah, I'm not taking it personal i dont care my bad i got a little out of line there, no hard feelings, I'm just saying anyone would sell. Would I ever buy? eh, probably not when I can build my own character if I so chose, but some people dont feel like spending and/or dont have the time. My old character which was like really geared out had over like 150 hours of in-game time played. And, to give an idea, I got geared up fast.

I woulda killed sheep, but they don't give any xp

Good luck with the sale my man.
Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote