E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
Non-BMW parts, Non-BMW for sale, motorcycles, random car parts, home electronics, cell phones, clothing, shoes, concert tickets, video games, pets and anything else you can think of!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 02:16 AM   #1
Nismode

My Ride: Accord EX
Send a message via AIM to Nismode Send a message via MSN to Nismode Send a message via Yahoo to Nismode Send a message via Skype™ to Nismode
FS: HP Jornada 520 Series Pocket PC

Quote:
HP Jornada 520 Pocket PC

Basic PDA. Useful for storing contacts, appointments, to-do lists, and jotting down quick notes in Pocket Word, viewing and creating spreadsheets in Pocket Excel, calculator, reading 'ebooks', voice recording, listening to mp3's, and much more. There are even programs that allow you do use the infrared to control televisions as a remote control. There are many free and shareware programs that you can download to enhance the functionality of it.

Note: This will only synchronize with computers that have serial ports; this will not sychronize over USB.

Included:
Serial Cable
AC Adaptor
Installation CD
Bonus Software CD

Product specifications

Processor
133 MHz 32-bit Hitachi SH3 processor

Memory
16 MB RAM
16 MB ROM

Display
240 x 320 pixels
256 colors LCD
Microsoft ClearType display technology

User Interface
Pen-and-touch interface (stylus included)
Handwriting recognition software
On-screen keyboard
4 user-configurable quick launch screen icons
2 quick keys (Record and Scroll/Action)
Notification LED

Power
Built-in Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
8 hours of battery life (Estimated battery life. Actual battery life will vary based on usage.)
Worldwide auto-voltage AC adapter

Input/Output
IrDA infrared port
RS232 serial port
CompactFlash Type 1 card slot
AC input jack
Stereo earphone jack

Sound
Audio mono-speaker
Microphone
Built-in voice recorder
Digital audio player compatible

Other standard features
Serial sync cable
AC Adapter
Compact Case
Pocket PC 2000 (Windows CE) OS
Exclusive password reminder and logging features built-in

Physical specifications
3.1 3.1 0.7 inches (13 7.8 1.7 cm)
8.1 oz (230 g) with battery

Received as a gift from a sibling, I already had my share of PDA's. Can include a CF card if requested.

I've seen this go for all sorts of prices, so PM me with an offer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil1138 View Post
vitamin water = Kool-Aid for white people
Need a photoshoot? PM me for details.
Nismode is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:22 AM   #2
Nismode

My Ride: Accord EX
Send a message via AIM to Nismode Send a message via MSN to Nismode Send a message via Yahoo to Nismode Send a message via Skype™ to Nismode
There's a few cosmetic dings on the top and the back of the unit. Included with the PDA is the leather slip case, travel wall charger, and serial cable. The stylus is mia at the moment but I can include a multifunction pen/pencil/stylus at request.

http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?i...02smallav2.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil1138 View Post
vitamin water = Kool-Aid for white people
Need a photoshoot? PM me for details.
Nismode is offline   Reply With Quote