E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > ///M3 Forum

///M3 Forum
The BMW E46 ///M3 is the M version E46 and puts out an amazing 333 HP and 262 lb-ft of torque at stock specs! There are an amazing amount of modifications for both the coupe and convertible models so read up and get started modifying your cars today!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #101
termigni

My Ride: M3 & Ducati
i just wanted to say ME TOO in this thread.

06 Yamaha R6

termigni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:25 AM   #102
jabwind51

My Ride: E46 M3
the solution to this problem is watch eddie murphy delirious part 3
look at time 9:15

jabwind51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 02:26 PM   #103
Paco///M3

My Ride: 2002 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly944 View Post
Wow...If this is a true story, then let me be the first to say...that "three option" speech should never have happened. Mentioning anything that has to do with bashing a girls head usually isn't a good move, joking or not. It's a tell tell sign of someone who lacks skills to function with the female gender.

On the other hand, more power to you for speaking your mind. It may have been a bit too much though, especially for a first date bro, lol.

They're just cars...sounds like some people on here would rather spend a romantic night with their car, rather than a woman.
lol nah, it wasn't a first date. It was the first time I let her get in the M3. I'm very picky with my M since I just got it in July. I don't take any food or drinks inside the car unless it is something that can be closed and won't stain bad if somehow it leaked(i.e. water bottle). My Honda.....that's a different story, she could slam the door on that car if she wanted to. I had known the girl for 2 years, so she knows my character and knows when I'm serious and when I'm joking. I would have not hit and will never hit a woman, much less smash her head with the door for messing something up. My mother raised me right.
Paco///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 03:32 PM   #104
Ring Taxi

My Ride: @MRM5MAN
Send a message via AIM to Ring Taxi
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkedelic View Post
^^ wow females are messin up your **** homie lol

I don't like to put in a lot of people in my car at one time and i don't let in dogs or people that bring in drinks or food, that really pisses me off!

As for girls, what kind of girls are you dating man? The doors on my M are pretty heavy and i stick to small chicks, sounds like your dating gladiators if they can slam your door! They can barely get mine properly closed

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

And KOTY: that was funny as fk when you said "its like I have a 50's Chevy Truck lol.

My girlfriend who I've been with far before I had the M3 doesn't slam the door. I have a friend who slams the sht so hard I feel like my car will do a barrell roll out of the ****** parking lot. Its ok though- because when I get into his F430---I shut the door so unbelivably hard, that the sound cracks the sound barrier. Girls are messing your sht up man...just go gay...

(I was just joking about the last comment)
Old 01-26-2008, 10:38 PM   #105
crosvs

My Ride: 2005 645 Cabrio
meh. the car is built tough. don't worry so much. i even let people jump in and out of the rear when the convertible top is down; yet you can't see a single scuff on the leather. i really don't think the door is gonna fall off if the window is really having issues, i don't think it's cuz of the girls slamming the door.

2005 BMW 645 Cabrio | Sapphire Black Metallic, Ti trim | 6AT | fully loaded sans HUD
crosvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:09 PM   #106
TiAg2247

My Ride: E39 M5 | E55 AMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46HARLEY View Post
i too have this PROBLEM with my significant other.....

AND ALSO:

1. crunches the floormat on the passenger seat (fires me up)
2. touches my window after a wash
3. never wipes her FVCKING FEET (DRAGGING GRASS ONTO MY MAT)
4. TOUCHES MY STEREO (THATS LIKE VIOLATING MAN RULE NUMBER 14)
5. rolls my windows up " ITS TOO COLD", "I JUST DID MY HAIR"
6. SAYS, "ITS JUST PEICE OF METAL"
MAN I'M FIRED UP JUST THINKING ABOUT ALL THESE THINGS
THERE'S AN UP SIDE TO BEING SINGLE.....THESE THINGS ARE NOT IT...
LOL! Calm down big guy! But, I love being single. I think that last thing I need at this young age is a commitment and to be tied down. My wallet has never been so heavy as it is now, since I broke up with my lats g/f! I love it! More money, more time, no *****ing, no complaining, just good' ol fashioned living it up!

Imola Red M5 | Imola Red Interior
M-Audio, Power Sunshades, GT Exhaust, Custom BC Coilovers, 19x10 + 19x11 Rial Dayonta Race, Michelin PSS

Daily: 335i M-Sport Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
TiAg2247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:53 PM   #107
TiAG ///M3

My Ride: 2002 M3
In regards to the door slamming, I luckily have a 100lb girlfriend that isn't strong enough to slam it! What does piss me off though are those jeans with the flap and buttons on the back pockets! They scare me every time I see my girlfriend wearing them. Anyways, I now keep a microfiber towel in the side pocket of the pass side door. She is required to put down the towel prior to seating! I learned my lesson after my previous girlfried scratched up the leather on my ex E36.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:02 PM   #108
KOTYKB

My Ride: 2003.5 M3 & CBR600RR
Send a message via AIM to KOTYKB
You gotta live it up but you need to find a nussie that respects the ride. I did this past weekend but now she wants to drive it and she says she can drive a manual and I told her maybe. Now she won't stop asking to drive the car and there is no way in hell she is! I'll tell her next time the seat is stuck in that position so she won't be able to reach the peddles : )
KOTYKB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 03:44 AM   #109
cityjohn

My Ride: 2001 M3
You're one of those guys who likes to shine his machine
You make me take off my shoes before you let me get in
I can't believe you kiss your car goodnight
Come on baby tell me, you must be joking, right?

"Microfiber towel! Sit, Shania!"
cityjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #110
rody1285

My Ride: 00' 323i, 05 M3 Vert
Send a message via AIM to rody1285
Door Slam

my regulator broke, due to my crazy drunk girlfriend slamming my door! This is my 2nd one, they always seem to break with a hard slam when the window is 1/2 or more down.

front passenger side 2000 323i sedan
rody1285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:24 PM   #111
ProchaineStation

My Ride: Metro, Bus, Bike
Send a message via MSN to ProchaineStation
my mom slammed the door sooo hard that the window came off the rail, and the motor failed

Montreal, world transit & infrastructure enthusiast.
www.youtube.com/AntoDamicoShow
ProchaineStation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:02 AM   #112
Team_Persia

My Ride: '05 ZHP 'Vert - SOLD
I cant stand when bishes slam the door or use the glass to close it it drives me batty
Old 07-12-2009, 02:31 AM   #113
kurtnhl

My Ride: 330i
If you play it right you can tell them stuff like that. If they want you bad then they wont care. Just don't be a huge B**** about it.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:18 AM   #114
johnn.liu

My Ride: E46 M3, DC2, Evo IX
sorry i had to tell someone this but couple nights ago i took this girl home and she was really annoying, we arrived at her house so she opens the door. but instead of lightly openning it she flings the door wide open then the next second later when she trys getting out the doors comes back and the window visits her face and the bottom of the door visits her legs LOL i thought that was hilarious but sad, she was a !@#$% anyways :] has this happen to anyone else before?
johnn.liu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:31 AM   #115
jjojo2004

My Ride: 2003.5 E46 M3
What is worse than a monster slam or closing the door by the door glass is--when a passenger doesn't realize they have to pull the interior door handle twice to get out! They tug on it really hard and you can see the chrome plastic handle flex! I hate it! LMAO
Old 07-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #116
johnn.liu

My Ride: E46 M3, DC2, Evo IX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjojo2004 View Post
What is worse than a monster slam or closing the door by the door glass is--when a passenger doesn't realize they have to pull the interior door handle twice to get out! They tug on it really hard and you can see the chrome plastic handle flex! I hate it! LMAO
maybe next time you can roll down the windows for them and tell them to crawl out through that hole
johnn.liu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:53 PM   #117
Full-Lock

My Ride: 2002 Imola/Imola M3
just say that youre having a problem with that door and to be really careful opening it and closing it too hard or it will fall off or something.
Full-Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:59 PM   #118
andrew765

My Ride: alpine m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ///M View Post
Just say, "***** that was a mistake!" (unforgivable)
Old 07-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #119
kurtnhl

My Ride: 330i
e46 is the least date friendly car ever. My dates can never figure out where the button to roll down the window is and don't know about the double pull on the door and can't ever get out. Also, if people try to get into the back they think it is locked when it is not. Alot of e46's have a problem with really hard to open rear doors.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:46 PM   #120
330xiBoarder

My Ride: a car
just tell em to shut the door softly....problem solved
330xiBoarder is offline   Reply With Quote