E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > ///M3 Forum

///M3 Forum
The BMW E46 ///M3 is the M version E46 and puts out an amazing 333 HP and 262 lb-ft of torque at stock specs! There are an amazing amount of modifications for both the coupe and convertible models so read up and get started modifying your cars today!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2012, 09:58 PM   #161
Murl

My Ride: 2000 BMW 323Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey21 View Post
tell them there is a problem with the door and they have to shut it easy
This is my favorite one. Ive used, "my friend broke the door so be gentle." Works like a charm.

Also, holy necro thread batman.
Murl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:01 PM   #162
ZHPinthe103

My Ride: 325i Black on beige
OP you obviously have no game. Make a joke and be like woah you need to show more love when you shut the door not hate.
ZHPinthe103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:06 PM   #163
TickleMyPickle

My Ride: 2001 330xi
Dam

You almost had me?
You never had me, you never had your car
Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should.
You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake!
TickleMyPickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:48 AM   #164
wildpig

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3 Convert
Any girls reading this? I am sure there gotta be some M3 owning girls reading..... Oh well, i guess at least they are the few that really know what it's all about.... If that was their guy date doing the slamming, he probably get some slamming (and not the good kinds)....
Old 09-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #165
Cayne23

My Ride: 2002 m3 convertible
U should b like " hey , u know this is an M right? Plz stop SLAMMING MY ****ING DOOR!"
Cayne23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #166
illestminimike

My Ride: Project Drama
Usually I'll just tell them that if they slam my door I'll slam their mothers. That usually gets them to stop. And never get in your car again. Or text back......
Old 09-21-2012, 10:33 AM   #167
KrasivataSabine

My Ride: 323Ci
I know that feel. Just yesterday I dropped off a girl home and she slammed the door like she was saber-tossing it

#BattleBimmer #323RS
KrasivataSabine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:16 PM   #168
jeskaM3

My Ride: E46 M3 Coupe ('01)
I had a Jetta before I got my M, and people would always slam the door, especially girls. Luckily, I'm a girl, so I just tell them to stop. A guy has never slammed my door that I didn't feel comfortable telling him to never do it again. If you can't tell the girl something, then you probably shouldn't be dating her. Communication is everything, whether it's about a car or the relationship itself.
jeskaM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:21 AM   #169
wildpig

My Ride: 2003 BMW M3 Convert
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrM3 View Post
my story from my 04 325ci i had...

gf decided to do her eye liner in the car since she "didnt have time"... 1 bump and gave a nice 4" black mark on my roof.

gets better..

i got her a puppy for christmas, we were taking her to show the fam and i specifically bought a damn cage to keep her in there in the car. she decides to take her out to hold her, next thing u know the pup climbs on the dash and scratches the fvck out of it from her claws... i cried a little.
Good thing was was yr 325 and not yr M now.. might as well happened then rather than now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeskaM3 View Post
I had a Jetta before I got my M, and people would always slam the door, especially girls. Luckily, I'm a girl, so I just tell them to stop. A guy has never slammed my door that I didn't feel comfortable telling him to never do it again. If you can't tell the girl something, then you probably shouldn't be dating her. Communication is everything, whether it's about a car or the relationship itself.

Easier said than done sometimes. As not to hurt their feeling.... but then again sometimes you can't completely understand it unless you own one....

Last edited by wildpig; 09-23-2012 at 07:27 AM.
wildpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #170
Cayne23

My Ride: 2002 m3 convertible
Just b honest. Tell them to stop slamming the f.u.c.k.i.n.g door! But they still will sometimes ...grrr.. My wide does it on purpose if shes pissed at me. She knows i hate it. Bit she'll hate when i gotta put a new window in
Cayne23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:37 AM   #171
alkemyst

My Ride: 06 TiAg M3 ZCP 6M
I'd just tell her directly. If she doesn't get it, find a new chick.
alkemyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #172
Mark M

My Ride: e30 M3 / e90 335d
Girls will never understand our passion for cars. They just don't get it. A car is an appliance to them, a mode from A to B. Sure a girl likes a guy with a nice car, but not because the car is nice. Because it is a symbol of his status and potential bank roll. Most girls always want a man with status and cash but they really don't care about the car itself. That notion of respecting the car is lost on them because it is simply an appliance to them.

Now mix it up....spill your soda on their $$$ Gucci or Coach handbag at the restaurant and see what type of reaction ensues? All of a sudden you are a tool for having no respect for her prized belongings. Then at that very moment ask her if she get's it now about your car.