Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Rate Thread||Display Modes|
|01-19-2008, 11:29 AM||#1|
All E46 M3 stuff: Reasonable offers!
I have a bunch of random stuff lying around my garage. I replaced my E46 M3 with a different BMW, so I need to clear this stuff out. All parts are in great or brand new condition!
Locals have priority, but I will ship as long as the buyer covers all expenses associated with shipping (box, packaging, and shipping cost)
Please make OFFERS on any items you are interested in and indicate if you need them shipped or want to pick them up. I will be available for pick up anytime today (Saturday) or tomorrow (Sunday). First come, first served.
The parts are located at a relative’s house in Sacramento, CA. Please PM and/or post if you're interested!
All of the below items are OEM E46 M3 parts (I don’t want to put OEM E46 M3 in front of every part name):
* Headlight Trim
* Side Gills
* Foglight trim
* Front bumper reflectors
* Rear deck lip (painted Titanium Silver)
* Chrome kidney grills
* Turn light signal bulbs (2)
* Lower streeing wheel trim
* Suspension Springs (used for 5,000 miles
* Suspension Shocks/struts (used for 5,000 miles)
* Exhaust (muffler section) (used for 1,000 miles)
* Section 2 exhaust piece (used for 1,000 miles)
* Intake airbox with OEM filter (used for 1,000 miles)
* Brake pads (used for 5,000 miles)
All of the below items are aftermarket parts purchased for the E46 M3 (However, they may fit another BMW applications):
* Matte Black kidney grill
* M3 aluminum pedals (SMG/Automatic transmission)
* M3 aluminum e-brake handle
* AC Schnitzer aluminum e-brake handle
* ///M3 blacked out rear decal
* License plate frame (painted titanium silver)
* 2 Magnaflow resonators (can be used to eliminate the rasp, I did it on my E46 M3) which are from hottexhaust.com http://www.hottexhaust.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=10416
|01-19-2008, 01:05 PM||#4|
|01-30-2008, 11:14 PM||#9|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Queens, NY
My Ride: MKV GTI 4 Door
what type of plate frame is it?
2007 GTI 4 Door (MKV)- Current
2010 Acura TSX (cu2) - Retired
1987 BMW 325i (e30) Vert - Burned Down
2002 330i (e46) - Retired
ZPP - ZCW - ZSP - Nav - Bi-Xenon/85122+ - Mtech - 18" CSL - FSD's - 4300k Fogs-
Sig courtesy of fskarboe
|02-09-2008, 05:38 PM||#12|
Thanks to everyone who was interested and/or purchased some of the items! It's nice to have a little more room in the garage now, and help out fellow forum members by letting this stuff go for cheap and fair prices.
EVERYTHING IS SOLD except:
* ///M3 License plate frame (painted titanium silver)
If you want this item, please just throw me out an offer via PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|