E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > General E46 Forum

General E46 Forum
This is the place to get answers, opinions and everything you need related to your E46 (sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon) BMW!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #981
nae36

My Ride: 05 330 ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by cak323i View Post
Usually when I make the drive to Ottumwa, I take the ///M for the trip. There are some stretches in Ohio/Indiana where I can take the ///M on and it makes for a very fun trip out... When I get to Illinois I watch my speed as there's several speed cameras posted at various construction areas along the highway and then there's Iowa....really got to watch the speedo there but you know that
The Iowa/Illinois border is pretty bad for state troopers. I-80 is fun during the day when they have the planes helping out and I am not to fond of the revenue cameras they have put up around Des Moines either.

Last edited by nae36; 11-07-2012 at 08:52 PM.
nae36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #982
mkodama

Every time I read the title to this thread, I read it as 330i ZHP Owners Circle Jerk Please)

mkodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #983
Grande D

My Ride: Whiiiite BMW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
every time i read the title to this thread, i read it as 330i zhp owners circle jerk please)
gtfo.
dont listen to these fuQ faces... just go to a junk yard and get a used complete left rear end. i cracked my left rear control arm on the highway because i was driving w/o shocks... lol! ***Was too busy caking on these bitches instead of taking care my car!***
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #984
Imola.ZHP

My Ride: Imola ZHP
^ x2, this is a private circle...

-- '03 330i ZHP
-- Marcus
Imola.ZHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #985
mkodama

Old 11-08-2012, 06:41 AM   #986
TrippinBimmer

My Ride: ZHP Custom Stage 3.5
Send a message via AIM to TrippinBimmer Send a message via Yahoo to TrippinBimmer
Quote:
Haha
TrippinBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:32 PM   #987
Wookiee Cakes

My Ride: 2003 330i Zhp
Quote:
Every time I read the title to this thread, I read it as 330i ZHP Owners Circle Jerk Please)
ha!

Sooo yeah i guess that's a shot at the fact that they're still not M. oh well, insurance break is sweet. But this thread is for zhp peeps, so i guess i should say this:

I bought my first bmw in the beginning of last month. Fourth car I've owned, decided i wanted to wait for something better than a crap ass vw jetta vr6.

Black as Christian Bale's Batman eye shadow
158k....yeah I know.
Bone stock....for now

Greenville SC...where turn signals are an optional extra.

where would a safe/tasteful place to mount a rocket launcher?
People really suck at driving in this town....
Wookiee Cakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:52 PM   #988
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookiee Cakes View Post
ha!

Sooo yeah i guess that's a shot at the fact that they're still not M. oh well, insurance break is sweet. But this thread is for zhp peeps, so i guess i should say this:

I bought my first bmw in the beginning of last month. Fourth car I've owned, decided i wanted to wait for something better than a crap ass vw jetta vr6.

Black
as Christian Bale's Batman eye shadow
158k....yeah I know.
Bone stock....for now

Greenville SC...where turn signals are an optional extra.

where would a safe/tasteful place to mount a rocket launcher? People really suck at driving in this town....
okay.....pics As for blowing people out of your way with rockets....that thought comes to my mind at least a dozen times a week going to and from work....I have come to a realization that there are stupid drivers all over....not just Greenville...
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:30 PM   #989
Wookiee Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cak323i View Post
okay.....pics As for blowing people out of your way with rockets....that thought comes to my mind at least a dozen times a week going to and from work....I have come to a realization that there are stupid drivers all over....not just Greenville...

Yeah I know, I've driven all over the East coast, lived in Charleston, Atlanta, and Charleston, now back home in Greenville. There are days when its awful in those cites, but its day to day crap crazy u-turn, close cuts. In G-vegas its everyday, 3 wide going 10 below so no one can pass and then you hit every light. No one here knows about the gas pedal. half of them drive with two feet.
take turns at 2-4 mph. depending on tail wind. and the ricers...oh my geeeezus

but yeah if you wanna get into a simpleton argument about who has to deal with the stupidest drivers i think that we can all say that 'at least its not Russia'

'03 Zhp Sedan
Aux Input, UUC Strut, AFE Stage 1, R1 Drilled Rotors, SS Brake lines, SS Clutch, Modified CDV <--the best
Driven like stabbed rat
Old 11-13-2012, 10:32 PM   #990
Wookiee Cakes

How's the smallest state's drivers?

here's a pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-02 15.31.04.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	478116  

'03 Zhp Sedan
Aux Input, UUC Strut, AFE Stage 1, R1 Drilled Rotors, SS Brake lines, SS Clutch, Modified CDV <--the best
Driven like stabbed rat

Last edited by Wookiee Cakes; 11-13-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:21 AM   #991
mkodama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookiee Cakes View Post
ha!

Sooo yeah i guess that's a shot at the fact that they're still not M. oh well, insurance break is sweet.

No, it's really just my mind being in the gutter, and knowing that many ZHP owners are easily angered if their High Performance Package is belittled.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:41 AM   #992
cak323i
Modded ///Member

Quote:
No, it's really just my mind being in the gutter, and knowing that many ZHP owners are easily angered if their High Performance Package is belittled.
there are some who will just look at your comments for what they are and ignore them
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l Status Gruppe one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 11-14-2012 at 05:42 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #993
05 ZHP Man

My Ride: 03 SG M3
Quote:
I already know my ZHP is a "not so special car"
Old 11-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #994
suro

My Ride: 330ci ZHP vert
2005 ZHP convertible
Black Sapphire metallic
170K miles and going strong
suro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #995
bimmernut3

My Ride: '05 330cic, '01 540i
Welcome Mr Boston Suro. Pretty color

[IMG][/IMG]
bimmernut3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #996
suro

My Ride: 330ci ZHP vert
Thanks. I got the car a month ago. Its fully loaded 6spd from what I can tell (nav, PDC, leather, climate and premium package). I bought it as my winter "beater". My other car is an e39 M5 that stays in the garage for winter.
suro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #997
Wookiee Cakes

Quote:
Yeah well just to live up to your stereotype....I'm angry that I couldn't find an e36 m. But I found an '03 e46 330i. Which is almost the same car. Just less displacement.

I'm kinda glad too cause insurance woulda killed me on the M and I'm doin all the fun stuff on a budget
Sent from my SCH-I405 using Bimmer App

'03 Zhp Sedan
Driven like stabbed rat
Old 11-14-2012, 04:36 PM   #998
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Oh hey is this a private circle?
Old 11-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #999
cak323i
Modded ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
Oh hey is this a private circle?
No, not private.....you can join the crowd.....maybe get Russo to join in
Old 11-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #1000
330i ZHP

My Ride: have 5 doors and FI
Send a message via AIM to 330i ZHP Send a message via Yahoo to 330i ZHP
i may not be a member of the club as of Saturday