E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > E46 BMW > The Showroom

The Showroom
This is the place to show off your BMW to other members of the community. Post pictures and videos of your car and the modifications you have done to it. If you need a picture of something on a coupe, sedan, convertible or touring you will probably find it here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2015, 11:55 PM   #1
ewward31

My Ride: 2003 M3 Vert
BnE 04 M3 Vert

The start of our project began with picking up an extremely clean low mileage 04 E46 M3 vert with stock 19's and manual gear box. We looked for quite a while before finding this gem. The Silver Gray Metallic paint is almost flawless while the black interior is equally clean. Here are some shot of it after bringing it home and tucking it away in the garage.

ewward31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 06-17-2015, 12:01 AM   #2
ewward31

We took a full day from a beautiful weekend and gave her a thorough wash followed be a clay bar rub down to smooth out all the slight imperfections in the paint. After that we took to the surface with 3M's hand glaze and finished it off with a high quality hand wax and polish. Wow she shines now.

Old 06-17-2015, 12:10 AM   #3
ewward31

Now it's time to make it our own. We took it to a good friend at United Tint & Customs in downtown Everett, WA and let him work some magic. We had the windows tinted in 18% for that dark eyes look. Then had the side view mirrors, mirror mounting plates, door handles, front grills and side vents all finished with a piano black high gloss paint. We had the front corners and rear tails smoked out and all the roundels changes to the black and silver CF pieces.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:05 PM   #4
ewward31

Next step is audio. She is in the shop now getting a Kick Q Series L7 10" sub installed in a custom built box firing through the ski port. All powered by an Alpine amp and installing iPod and aux port connectivity. Pictures to come soon once we pick it up.
Old 06-18-2015, 11:31 PM   #5
ewward31

Really, more than 270 views and not a single comment? Is our car really that boring?
Old 06-19-2015, 12:34 AM   #6
DropTopKingM3

My Ride: All German
Looking good

^Don't say my car is topless, say the t!tties is out^
DropTopKingM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 11:32 AM   #7
MyNewRag

My Ride: 05 ///M Convertible
I'll comment...but take it for what it's worth. Because if you read some of my other posts, I am a fan of people doing things to their cars because "They want too" not because "Others like it"...with that said...

If that is the look you were going for, it looks like you "Nailed it". GOOD JOB

I'm not a fan of the blacked out look, so if it was my car, I would not have gone that route...but...IT'S NOT MY CAR!!!
(your not supposed to impress us, do what makes you happy.)

So, since you are begging for comments...there you go...

On a side note, I think you did a nice job on the write up. :-)

Enjoy the ///M