E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Lighting Forum

Lighting Forum
Angel Eyes, DDEs, lighted rings, Clear Turn Signals, LEDs, Xenon, HID, or Bi-Xenon. If it lights up and you want to discuss it, post here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 05:38 PM   #21
umnitza

My Ride: E39M5, Sequoia
Send a message via Yahoo to umnitza
If it's white, it's not coming that way from the factory, so it's possible that it's being painted that way after the fact.

Hung, I'd like you stay away from my threads.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:06 PM   #22
sillieidiot

My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by umnitza View Post
If it's white, it's not coming that way from the factory, so it's possible that it's being painted that way after the fact.

Hung, I'd like you stay away from my threads.
who is Hung? anyways, it's not painted white. it's white plastic. so i'm sure it came from the factory like that. i can break the backing to show that it's not painted if you want.

Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 07:19 PM   #23
umnitza

Hung is an employee I fired - it's MonkeyJuice, you may want to do some research - just search for "monkeyjuice" and Hung in the titles of a few threads, the results are somewhat interesting.

Like I said, I was just there 2 days ago, there was no white backing on any of the standard kits. The fact that you have pictures of what you have isn't really going to change what I saw at the actual location.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:28 PM   #24
monkeyjuice5150

My Ride: ///M3 droptop
Send a message via AIM to monkeyjuice5150
Quote:
Hung is an employee I fired - it's MonkeyJuice, you may want to do some research - just search for "monkeyjuice" and Hung in the titles of a few threads, the results are somewhat interesting.

Like I said, I was just there 2 days ago, there was no white backing on any of the standard kits. The fact that you have pictures of what you have isn't really going to change what I saw at the actual location.
False statement like most of your post and facts.

I actually walked out on you to work for someone better. Just like all your other previous employees. They also walked out on you. You begged for me to stay when I gave my notice..

Back to the white backing on the angel eyes. Its white. If it was painted, then it'll come off easily with a sratch. The plastic backing is actually dyed white into the plastic. This is how it comes from Mycarr.

Ok moving along.... I can give some personal, rather then some sales tactic tips for more bias opinion. Just PM me

Last edited by monkeyjuice5150; 04-19-2008 at 07:32 PM.
monkeyjuice5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 07:36 PM   #25
umnitza

You are a liar and a thief. Stick to what you know best and stay out of my threads.

You stole from me. You lied to me. You screwed up so many customer installs due to your poor workmanship when I had you employed I didn't have any other recourse but to let you go. All anyone has to do is look at all the public threads posted here about your "dealings" when you were forced to do your own thing and well that turned out.

I can say this in public because it's the truth.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:43 PM   #26
monkeyjuice5150

Quote:
You are a liar and a thief. Stick to what you know best and stay out of my threads.

You stole from me. You lied to me. You screwed up so many customer installs due to your poor workmanship when I had you employed I didn't have any other recourse but to let you go. All anyone has to do is look at all the public threads posted here about your "dealings" when you were forced to do your own thing and well that turned out.

I can say this in public because it's the truth.
LOL, shall I call up all your customer you screwed over with products and installs and have them post? I'm sure they'll vouch for my work to fix your damage that was done by you.

I mean, this is actually coming from the customer!!! lol

good night.

Last edited by monkeyjuice5150; 04-19-2008 at 07:46 PM.
monkeyjuice5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 07:44 PM   #27
sillieidiot

Quote:

Quote:
Nothing to "cop". I have them in my office and I just visited them to see it. They are currently opaque.
^
you call that being on location? for all we know, you probably don't even have the mycarr kit and are basing your arguments/evidence on what they would look like in the ccfl housing (which does have the opaque backing as opposed to the LED ones)

Old 04-19-2008, 07:48 PM   #28
umnitza

want to come up to my office to see what I have? you are welcome any time.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:48 PM   #29
monkeyjuice5150

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
^
you call that being on location? for all we know, you probably don't even have the mycarr kit and are basing your arguments/evidence on what they would look like in the ccfl housing (which does have the opaque backing as opposed to the LED ones)
Acutally. If you think about it. He probably does have the Mycarr kit. He just rebrand it with a new name. Sales tactic.
Old 04-19-2008, 07:52 PM   #30
sillieidiot

Quote:
want to come up to my office to see what I have? you are welcome any time.
if you weren't so far i probably would take you up on that offer.

Old 04-19-2008, 07:55 PM   #31
sillieidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyjuice5051 View Post
Acutally. If you think about it. He probably does have the Mycarr kit. He just rebrand it with a new name. Sales tactic.
well i know he has the mycarrs, just changed the backing to chrome and a new package like he did with the chromiums.

Old 04-20-2008, 08:59 PM   #32
Brian N

My Ride: 2001 330i Jet Black
How come my response was ignored? I would like to know why you claim that other kits are inferior to yours while your kits do have the exact same circuit board effect?

I love how sponsors can easily dish out the slander, but when they are confronted with the problems with there own products it's like I never said anything. Or posted any pictures. This reminds me a lot of "My Ballast FAILED thread".
Old 04-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #33
Brian N

Quote:
who is Hung? anyways, it's not painted white. it's white plastic. so i'm sure it came from the factory like that. i can break the backing to show that it's not painted if you want.
You should just break it and show that it is white all the way through. It amazes me how far a sponsor will go to try to deceive customers that their product is different and or better. In this thread we have disproved all his comments that his "chrome" backing does ANYTHING at all beneficial in this product. Ok sure it does one thing when you talk it out of the box it does look all purtty and makes you feel good inside until you install it and never see it again.

Last edited by Brian N; 04-20-2008 at 09:06 PM.
Brian N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:16 PM   #34
SK328CI

My Ride: 2006 Jeep SRT8
i like my orions, got them for much cheaper than what the other sponsors are selling them for.

whether their the same or not, in the end its about which one gives the better pricing
Old 04-20-2008, 09:56 PM   #35
Brian N

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK328CI View Post
i like my orions, got them for much cheaper than what the other sponsors are selling them for.

whether their the same or not, in the end its about which one gives the better pricing
We are fine with them selling it like that as fair and equal products that they are. It is when they get into that there product is superior is when there is problems. They spoke against the "normal" mycarrs a couple of times in this thread. When there own product do the exact same thing.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:54 PM   #36
umnitza

1) I read these from both a regular PC and a small window'ed smart phone, can't see all the posts all the time, so take it easy with the accusations

2)
Each of the kits I've installed personally has not shown this effect that I describe as NOT being there.

While I see what you mean, I'd have to work with that customer to determine why it was visible, it shouldn't be.
Old 04-21-2008, 02:43 AM   #37
sillieidiot

Quote:
1) I read these from both a regular PC and a small window'ed smart phone, can't see all the posts all the time, so take it easy with the accusations

2)
Each of the kits I've installed personally has not shown this effect that I describe as NOT being there.

While I see what you mean, I'd have to work with that customer to determine why it was visible, it shouldn't be.
why don't you show us a picture of the rings on OEM headlights that you've installed. those are pictures of DEPO P46's. the circuit board is recessed in the groove behind the clear plastic, so that's why you don't see the circuit board. also, you need to take some close up pictures of the shroud/headlights. you can't see it from that distance. nice try

Old 04-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #38
Spidey12

My Ride: 2000 328i 4DR
Umnitza=expensive for no damn reason.
Spidey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:20 PM   #39
umnitza

Quote:
why don't you show us a picture of the rings on OEM headlights that you've installed. those are pictures of DEPO P46's. the circuit board is recessed in the groove behind the clear plastic, so that's why you don't see the circuit board. also, you need to take some close up pictures of the shroud/headlights. you can't see it from that distance. nice try
Actually the first and last photos are not P46s, but good continuing attempts. You're welcome to come up, as mentioned previously.

I've uploaded a closeup again so you can see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey12 View Post
Umnitza=expensive for no damn reason.
Some of our prices are higher than others to support our retailers, some are much lower to discourage our competitors.

We'll always be willing to match product prices for like products as long as we have the chance to win your business.

If pricing is all you require, we can do this.
If pricing and service is all you require, we can do this as well.

Just by calling, you'd be surprised how competitive our pricing is on some of those same products you think we're higher.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chromiumreflection.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	268156  
Old 04-22-2008, 02:48 AM   #40
sillieidiot

Quote:
Actually the first and last photos are not P46s, but good continuing attempts. You're welcome to come up, as mentioned previously.

I've uploaded a closeup again so you can see it.

Some of our prices are higher than others to support our retailers, some are much lower to discourage our competitors.

We'll always be willing to match product prices for like products as long as we have the chance to win your business.

If pricing is all you require, we can do this.
If pricing and service is all you require, we can do this as well.

Just by calling, you'd be surprised how competitive our pricing is on some of those same products you think we're higher.
i know they are, that's why in my reply i said that you needed close up pictures of the shrouds. from the picture you just uploaded, you can see the circuit board on the left side. though it's not that visible unless you're looking for it. that headlight doesn't seem like it's the stock lense color, seems like it's smoked or something. but that picture is darker than most.