E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Tuning & Tech > Lighting Forum

Lighting Forum
Angel Eyes, DDEs, lighted rings, Clear Turn Signals, LEDs, Xenon, HID, or Bi-Xenon. If it lights up and you want to discuss it, post here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 02:48 PM   #1
Rene325ci

My Ride: a car
Thumbs Up LED Angel Eyes

Hey folks
I just installed the LED Angel Eyes from EAS and they look killer on the car. I was afraid of the things i read about them in the forums and the indvidual leds showing, but you know what at close range you do see it at daytime but at night and from further then a couple feet they look just like the regular Angel eyes. For me it is a true win situation, i like them.

I do have to give a huge Shout to their customer service, when my stuff arrived the wiring harness was accidentally forgotten and i sent an e-mail which was promptly answered and the harness is on the way with no fuss or BS, which is great. I have seen companies say oh we sent it you are trying to cheat us, but not EAS they did me right, i will be buying from them again. I am glad we have responsible sponsor here.

BTW i also did order the Clear corner lights to replace the broken factory corner lights that came with my car. They are also nice and work like they said it would.

Here is a pic of my front lights off, i will post better pics oif them on when i get a chance with them on when i get a chance, did those with cell phone.

Light on

Side view of lights on at buddies shop

I know about the bug marks on the front. Previous owner did alot of highway driving and never cleaned the front, so he damaged the paint eventually a paint job is in order.

Once again thanks to EAS for the great product and service.
Rene325ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #2
tom @ eas
european auto source

My Ride: e92 S/C M3
Glad to help, your harness is on its way - thanks for the feedback.

Looking forward to some more pictures when you get cleaned up.
tom @ eas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:49 PM   #3
Rene325ci

The real sad part Tom that is cleaned up.lol The previous owner drove highway all the time in Florida and did not wash for crap. So now i have bug marks, but i will deal with them as i have time. HMMM maybe some CF parts?

Here is a much vbetter picture of the new angel eyes. This is during daylight and they look good.

BTW i recieved the harness and as you can tell i installed it, wow talk about quick and easy install. Thanks to you and Steve for the help and great customer service, you won a customer.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:55 PM   #4
Crazedcat

My Ride: TiAg 330i
looks good now all you need are some p46s
Old 04-17-2008, 03:31 PM   #5
Rene325ci

Yeah no kidding, maybe later on. Right now School is winning out on my time and money. and yes i said i don't need no stinking books, i need P-46s.lol

BTW i did the Sharpie mod.lol
Old 04-18-2008, 02:02 PM   #6
monkeyjuice5150

My Ride: ///M3 droptop
Send a message via AIM to monkeyjuice5150
Thats hot, you should pick yup the Depo Smoke corners from EAS also to compliment the blackout headlight.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #7
Rene325ci

My Ci came with factory clears and i replaced them when one broke with the Clears from EAS. I like the clears they give it a real nice look for the front. I have already gotten several compliments on the clears and how the angel eyes look, so the mod is definetly worth it, just for the wow factor.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #8
mach330

My Ride: E90 AW ///M3
can u take some far away pix in the sun? i still haven't seen these led's in the sun far away. thanks..looks good.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:06 PM   #9
Rene325ci

I will try tomorrow was out fo town this weekend. I got a lot of compliments from Family and Freinds while in Miami this weekend.

The LED's do look different then the factory, but i feel they give a not so ordinary type of look to them, I mean in Miami i saw like 15 BMW's with the Angel eyes and mine stood out from the rest with the uniquness.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:19 AM   #10
weisiong123

My Ride: 323ci
bro does your corner lights fit good? Mind is bad...the sharp edges are pointing out and I used double sided tape to tape it...sigh my corner brand is DEPO..+ p46

weisiong123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:50 AM   #11
monkeyjuice5150

My Ride: ///M3 droptop
Send a message via AIM to monkeyjuice5150
Quote:
Originally Posted by weisiong123 View Post
bro does your corner lights fit good? Mind is bad...the sharp edges are pointing out and I used double sided tape to tape it...sigh my corner brand is DEPO..+ p46
losen the headlight bolt. Theres 4x8mm bolts. 2 top, 2 back. Push forward the headlight till the corner is flush. Then tighten down bolt.

Pretty much common sense here.
Old 04-21-2008, 03:08 PM   #12
apollotrance1

My Ride: '02 330i, '05 GSXR1k
That is the only thing I was worried about it, seeing the individual LED's. I have seen some really bad pics of LED angel eyes, but this product looks alot better. These will actually be on my car within the next month.....
apollotrance1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:38 PM   #13
Rene325ci

Well folks i apologize, i am one busy guy between school and other stuff.