E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > Polls & Surveys - Please Participate!

Polls & Surveys - Please Participate!
This forum contains "official" polls and surveys

View Poll Results: Do you support Kpeng to be a moderator?
Yes, super awesome! 276 0.27%
No. 51 0.05%
LOL1!!!!! 242 0.24%
I'd rather watch grass grow 100,076 99.35%
who's ken? we need to clone jonjon 85 0.08%
Voters: 100730. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 10:23 PM   #261
Nelson
OEM ///Member
 
Nelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,082
My Ride: Alpin weiß ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
THREAD TAKES A NEW TURN STARTING

NOW!

Anyone else remember how Ken got banned like 56 times and everytime he did, he BEGGED us and Tim to let him back on the site????

lol

I do... man those PM's were AWESOME!

Lets dig em up...shall we?
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsima325 View Post
its already epic?

you haven't seen epic

jonjon, thats supr private information why would you ever dig that up and share it with the forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
Yeah those were good times.

Oh remember the last time someone nominated themselves to be a Moderator and everyone rallied around them and Tim made them a Mod?

I don't remember either because it's never happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
FruitCake AKA KPENG Recipe


Ingredients
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 4 large eggs
  • 2 cups dried KEN
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 3 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1 cup nuts
  • 1 gallon whiskey
Sample the whiskey to check for quality. Take a REALLY large bowl. Check the whiskey again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer; beat KEN OFF until 1 cup butter in a large, fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon sugar and beat HIM again. Make sure the whiskey is still OK. Cry another tup. Turn off mixer. Break HIS 2 legs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried KEN. Mix on the turner.
If the fried KEN gets stuck WHILE BEATING OFF, pry HIM loose with a drewscriver. Sample the whiskey to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt. Or something. Who cares?
Check the whiskey. Now sift the lemon juice and strain HIS nuts. Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar or something. Whatever you can find. Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to beat off the turner.
Throw the bowl out of the window. Check the whiskey again. Go to bed.
Who likes KENcake anyway?
That's brutal.
__________________

///M
| eBay mod'ing sUUCks
Nelson is offline  
Old 05-12-2008, 10:33 PM   #262
CortinaD
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 10,100
My Ride: lots
lmao
CortinaD is offline  
Old 05-12-2008, 10:42 PM   #263
Ahmad
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 486
My Ride: a Black Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
FruitCake AKA KPENG Recipe


Ingredients
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 4 large eggs
  • 2 cups dried KEN
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 3 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1 cup nuts
  • 1 gallon whiskey
Sample the whiskey to check for quality. Take a REALLY large bowl. Check the whiskey again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer; beat KEN OFF until 1 cup butter in a large, fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon sugar and beat HIM again. Make sure the whiskey is still OK. Cry another tup. Turn off mixer. Break HIS 2 legs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried KEN. Mix on the turner.
If the fried KEN gets stuck WHILE BEATING OFF, pry HIM loose with a drewscriver. Sample the whiskey to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt. Or something. Who cares?
Check the whiskey. Now sift the lemon juice and strain HIS nuts. Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar or something. Whatever you can find. Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to beat off the turner.
Throw the bowl out of the window. Check the whiskey again. Go to bed.
Who likes KENcake anyway?
muhahahahahahahahahah
Ahmad is offline  
Old 05-12-2008, 10:43 PM   #264
Ahmad
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 486
My Ride: a Black Beast
hahahahahahahah ROFL OMG hahaha
Ahmad is offline  
Old 05-12-2008, 11:08 PM   #265
Ahmad
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 486
My Ride: a Black Beast
CSL trunk $475.00
M3 replica bumper $550.00
Watching Kpeng thread about wanna be Mod getting destroyed by real Mods………Priceless
Ahmad is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 01:02 AM   #266
vsvahia007
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Miami
Posts: 345
My Ride: E46 M3 02 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
CSL trunk $475.00
M3 replica bumper $550.00
Watching Kpeng thread about wanna be Mod getting destroyed by real Mods………Priceless


vsvahia007 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:00 AM   #267
win-by-miles
It really was a Rocky story
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 3,899
My Ride: Refer to sig
im happy to have been part of such an epic thread
win-by-miles is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 03:05 AM   #268
M3LTDOWN
Registered User
 
M3LTDOWN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: 305
Posts: 4,886
My Ride: Range Rover on 22's
Send a message via AIM to M3LTDOWN Send a message via MSN to M3LTDOWN
Ahaha...... Ken is E46 Fanatics' Hillary Clinton.
__________________
*
M3LTDOWN is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 05:43 AM   #269
Miss325
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 3,995
My Ride: 05 325CiC Individual
Wow, the "public" has spoken!
__________________
Miss325 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 08:14 AM   #270
kpeng
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 25,675
My Ride: E46 330 and E30 325
Oh hey, the toolbags are back. Ahmad and vsvahia.

You guys took this thread more seriously than I ever did. I shared some ideas, and I defended myself when you two morons came on here yacking your mouths off, but I've said I never expected to be moderator.

kpeng is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 10:22 AM   #271
Ahmad
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 486
My Ride: a Black Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeng View Post
Oh hey, the toolbags are back. Ahmad and vsvahia.

You guys took this thread more seriously than I ever did. I shared some ideas, and I defended myself when you two morons came on here yacking your mouths off, but I've said I never expected to be moderator.

Kpeng...........What ever.....................muhahahahahahahahahah
Ahmad is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 10:39 AM   #272
Nelson
OEM ///Member
 
Nelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,082
My Ride: Alpin weiß ///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeng View Post
I've said I never expected to be moderator.

Quote:
Gentlemen (and ladies!), I am starting my campaign to become moderator to take back the forums from the noobies. Our forum has gone downhill and been taken over by stupid noobs who waste our time with useless threads (win-by-miles). Moderators are not doing anything about them, useful threads are not stickied, stupid and useless sponsors are being allowed on, and we deserve better!

Add this to your signatures:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../kpengmod2.jpg

And help the cause!
....
__________________

///M
| eBay mod'ing sUUCks
Nelson is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 10:44 AM   #273
NoLe1123
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Tallahassee/Miami, Fl.
Posts: 242
My Ride: 'ohfo tre deuce five
str8 up haters on here wow
__________________
-JoN-

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
NoLe1123 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 10:48 AM   #274
LakeShow
Millennium Bankers Mortgage
 
LakeShow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Home of the Purple & Gold
Posts: 5,508
My Ride: is almost finished!
Send a message via AIM to LakeShow Send a message via Yahoo to LakeShow
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon View Post
FruitCake AKA KPENG Recipe


Ingredients
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 4 large eggs
  • 2 cups dried KEN
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 3 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1 cup nuts
  • 1 gallon whiskey
Sample the whiskey to check for quality. Take a REALLY large bowl. Check the whiskey again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer; beat KEN OFF until 1 cup butter in a large, fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon sugar and beat HIM again. Make sure the whiskey is still OK. Cry another tup. Turn off mixer. Break HIS 2 legs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried KEN. Mix on the turner.
If the fried KEN gets stuck WHILE BEATING OFF, pry HIM loose with a drewscriver. Sample the whiskey to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt. Or something. Who cares?
Check the whiskey. Now sift the lemon juice and strain HIS nuts. Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar or something. Whatever you can find. Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to beat off the turner.
Throw the bowl out of the window. Check the whiskey again. Go to bed.
Who likes KENcake anyway?

You are one brutal MOFO Jon, LMAO! This reminds me of the " 3 B!TCH PIE" recipe in the House Party 2 movie
__________________
Supporting Sponsors:
* DPE * Euro-Spec * Technik * WestCoast Auto Sound *
LakeShow is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 11:50 AM   #275
AntB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 894
My Ride: MTA :(
Some of you guys are mad grimey... unfortunately I did not have the pleasure of reading 11,600 posts by kpeng so I don't know if it's well deserved or what.

I vote LOL cuz I read like 5 of your posts.
__________________
** Tim330i waz hur **
AntB is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 12:24 PM   #276
nuwde
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 360
My Ride: 2001 330Ci
i never had any direct experience with kpeng. but i don't think i've ever seen a mod or wannabe mod on any forum who hates on other people or other people hatin on him as much as this guy.

it seems that kpeng has lots of e46 knowledge and commitment, but i don't think it would be good for anyone to have so much people hatin on him (whether it be warranted or not) be any kind of mod.

this is a fun thread, btw
nuwde is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 12:29 PM   #277
msuka
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 1,788
My Ride: 2013 335i M sport
Farrah Joon for mod if you like hairy sasquatch arm's on your women
__________________
msuka is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:10 PM   #278
vsvahia007
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Miami
Posts: 345
My Ride: E46 M3 02 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeng View Post
Oh hey, the toolbags are back. Ahmad and vsvahia.

You guys took this thread more seriously than I ever did. I shared some ideas, and I defended myself when you two morons came on here yacking your mouths off, but I've said I never expected to be moderator.

Ken dont cuz you got flamed by real mods u know u wanted to be one if not u would put this stupid poll up . Anyways I will never take you or this joke of a poll seriously man . At the end of the day were all fanatics and have some postive input for one another.
vsvahia007 is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #279
JonJon
Tinfoilhatatarian
 
JonJon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: One of the most evil states ever to exist
Posts: 3,470
My Ride: .
Send a message via AIM to JonJon
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwde View Post
i never had any direct experience with kpeng. but i don't think i've ever seen a mod or wannabe mod on any forum who hates on other people or other people hatin on him as much as this guy.

it seems that kpeng has lots of e46 knowledge and commitment, but i don't think it would be good for anyone to have so much people hatin on him (whether it be warranted or not) be any kind of mod.

this is a fun thread, btw
Ken has a very loooooooooooooooooooong wrapsheet with us MODS
__________________
Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'busa View Post
I agree with JonJon.
JonJon is offline  
Old 05-13-2008, 02:17 PM   #280
kpeng
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 25,675
My Ride: E46 330 and E30 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsvahia007 View Post
Ken dont cuz you got flamed by real mods u know u wanted to be one if not u would put this stupid poll up . Anyways I will never take you or this joke of a poll seriously man . At the end of the day were all fanatics and have some postive input for one another.
And no one will ever take YOU seriously. You're a joke Viral. Every old school fanatic in South Florida seems to think so You have no idea what you're talking about, and you really need to get a clue.

Who said I was ? I could care less.

Last edited by kpeng; 05-13-2008 at 02:20 PM.
kpeng is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is OFF





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use