E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > Polls & Surveys - Please Participate!

Polls & Surveys - Please Participate!
This forum contains "official" polls and surveys

View Poll Results: Do you support Kpeng to be a moderator?
Yes, super awesome! 276 0.27%
No. 51 0.05%
LOL1!!!!! 242 0.24%
I'd rather watch grass grow 100,076 99.35%
who's ken? we need to clone jonjon 85 0.08%
Voters: 100730. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #141
m3nsah

My Ride: E36 M
Ibkgba
Old 05-11-2008, 08:35 PM   #142
NoLe1123

My Ride: 'ohfo tre deuce five
got my vote ken very entertaining thread i must say...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Old 05-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #143
kpeng
Banned User

My Ride: E46 330 and E30 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLe1123 View Post
got my vote ken very entertaining thread i must say...
Thanks Jon
Old 05-11-2008, 10:30 PM   #144
easttowest

My Ride: 2000 323i
although sometimes you can come off as disrespectful and arrogant, i actually think you would make a good mod, you're very "to the point" and i think you would clean up the forums nicely, getting rid of useless threads
Old 05-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #145
Activ3

My Ride: gets DRIVEN.
Send a message via AIM to Activ3
voted

Old 05-11-2008, 10:43 PM   #146
Brian N

My Ride: 2001 330i Jet Black
Kpeng!!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:07 PM   #147
325rider

My Ride: gone, not forgotten
Send a message via AIM to 325rider
sorry mods. go ken

Schrick 264/248 | Ebay Headers | AA dyno tune | SSR GT2 18x9 | 3.46 | Full OEM Mtech 2

My Fitness YouTube Channel!!! Thanks for all the support I am GRATEFUL

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCozwn8gNwXQVuG0se8cTpUQ
Old 05-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #148
mcr_driver

My Ride: my favorite two feet
at some of the comments thus far. but interesting how people are voting now despite those that give you an arrogant attitude, etc. we all have our moments or someone catches us on a don't mess with me n00b day
Old 05-11-2008, 11:43 PM   #149
330CK

My Ride: > your ride
i voted yes. what the hell.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:45 PM   #150
kpeng
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330CK View Post
i voted yes. what the hell.
Yes! Alex Roy signed your car too!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:53 PM   #151
bimmerchop

My Ride: spins 4
Send a message via AIM to bimmerchop

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster." - Jeremy Clarkson

euro.techniks

EPL | TiAL | SDR | APR | Stratmosphere | 034 | ASP | SPEC | Fidanza | STaSIS | H-Sport | AWE | H&R | StopTech | BBS
Old 05-12-2008, 12:00 AM   #152
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
i have to agree the moderators have taken a back seat with the moderating of the incessant posts from a few individuals.

there would of been bans back in the day -

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Old 05-12-2008, 12:06 AM   #153
SeanC

My Ride: 330i
ok, so where is this thread going?

Black Sapphire MetallicNatural BrownSilver Cube e46 330i ZHP/6MT - Sold
HellrotDove Grey e36 ///M3 - RIP
Alpine WhiteTanSand High Gloss e46 330i SlickTop/5MT
Black Sapphire MetallicNevada BrownDark Bamboo e70 X5 xDrive4.8
Old 05-12-2008, 12:31 AM   #154
vsvahia007

My Ride: E46 M3 02 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeng View Post
Story behind you:

You and vsvahia007 started a weekly meet in Miami a couple months ago, and made it on a Thursday night. I came in, and tried to help by offering some advice, and saying that it's not a wise choice because a lot of people would be working and Thursday night is not the best time to do it. You guys gave me lip for it. Ok, whatever. Fast forward to a meet I tried to organize on a whim while I was making one of my few trips down to South Florida. A bunch of people signed up, but only a handful showed up at the first meeting place, including a first timer (with a Southern accent) who drove hours from Key West to come. I was very nice to you then, and even helped you by explaining how to hook up your angel eyes, and trying to get you hooked up on a bumper. When we arrived at our second meeting place, a few other fanatics met up and we had fun chatting. You left about 15 minutes into the first meeting location and didn't even bother going with us to the 2nd part.

Fast forward to this past Thursday night, when I made the trek down to Miami to go to one of your meetings (I even brought people with me to add to the group), and find that only 7 people (including the 2 I brought) showed up. I was disappointed, but I wasn't making fun of you or your friend vsvahia (neither of which showed up to their own meet). Ask anyone present at the meet. A post was made in your meet thread on this forum asking how it was to which I replied, "It was like...7 cars". To which you responded "Better turnout than the one you organized with the 4 of us and that random ass hick". Giving me attitude when I didn't do anything to you, and referring to the first time member as the random ass hick, who you didn't even talk to, who drove all the way there to meet us, and who asked a lot of good questions to learn more about our cars. I was very nice and said I wasn't trying to insult you, so I don't appreciate you trying to insult me. Which you ignored, and didn't even bother with an apology. That made me angry, as it would have anyone.

Now you want to come in here and act like I'm the bad guy? Give me a break dude.

Since Ken has said my name I should shed some light in this picture. What I am about to say is my general view of you.

To start things off "I came in, and tried to help by offering some advice, and saying that it's not a wise choice because a lot of people would be working and Thursday night is not the best time to do it. You guys gave me lip for it." Thats not it went down Ken so let me quote u on how my first attempt to set up a meet at FIU was gonna be "your meet is going to be a failure like you noob" see thats sounds like the normal stuckup, condesening, prick Ken we all know. The meet which you set up at Towers Ken I am not going to lie was greatly organized. I find it kinda of ironic you criticizing Gabe about leaving early even though u left early also at the meet at towers too but you forgot to mention that part. Speaking of ironic situations how Gabe and I didnt show up to the last meet at FIU. Didnt u set up a meet at towers on 05/09 and couldnt attend... but then again thats you just being a "hypocritizer" Talking about the "southerner" from Key West with the E46 325i from the meet at towers like Ken Mentioned he's a Fanatic who made the upgrade from JDM to Euro FTMFW but I think you forgot to mention at towers how we left from the beach to our second location at towers you speed though I-95 traffic leaving that same "southern behind" and we had to pull over to the side to allow him to catch up. But you had to top it off being the typical douche bag you are and saying "Thats how I normally drive, I wasnt even pushing it" to bad I also have a 330 and I know when I hit 100 MPH and 7k in my RPM's. Contining on, at the meet at tower you greatly showed me how your "Ken Peng "Ebayed" ECIS Styled Intake" which BTW PUTS OUT 3 more Horsepower than my Authenic Gruppe M Intake. Finally Ken, I think you put more drama on this forum than Oprah, Dr. Phill, Jerry Springer and CNN put together. Electing you as a Moderator would be like enpowering Bush for another 4 more years thus leading to more people leaving this forum.

The Moderators we have now do already an amazing job keeping the away and also help new members such as myself to setup meets and by banning the Negativity and Condesening criticizims from members like Ken. Keep up the great work

Sorry I had to write this essay but I had to put my views

Last edited by vsvahia007; 05-12-2008 at 12:45 AM.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:38 AM   #155
NoLe1123

My Ride: 'ohfo tre deuce five

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Old 05-12-2008, 12:38 AM   #156
simsima325
'a certain moderator'

My Ride: Honda Civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
i have to agree the moderators have taken a back seat with the moderating of the incessant posts from a few individuals.

there would of been bans back in the day -
o i thought i ban and infract too much
Old 05-12-2008, 12:39 AM   #157
kpeng
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsvahia007 View Post
Since Ken has said my name I should shed some light in this picture. What I am about to say is my general view of you.

To start things off "I came in, and tried to help by offering some advice, and saying that it's not a wise choice because a lot of people would be working and Thursday night is not the best time to do it. You guys gave me lip for it." Thats not it went down Ken so let me quote u on how my first attempt to set up a meet at FIU was gonna be "your meet is going to be a failure like you noob" see thats sounds like the normal stuckup, condesening, prick Ken we all know. The meet which you set up at Towers Ken I am not going to lie was greatly organized. I find it kinda of ironic you criticizing Gabe about leaving early even though u left early also at the meet at towers too but you forgot to mention that part. Speaking of ironic situations how Gabe and I didnt show up to the last meet at FIU. Didnt u set up a meet at towers on 05/09 and couldnt attend... but then again thats you just being a "hypocritizer" Talking about the "southerner" from Key West with the E46 325i from the meet at towers like Ken Mentioned he's a Fanatic who made the upgrade from JDM to Euro FTMFW but I think you forgot to mention at towers how we left from the beach to our second location at towers you speed though I-95 traffic leaving that same "southern behind" and we had to pull over to the side to allow him to catch up. But you had to top it off being the typical douche bag you are and saying "Thats how I normally drive, I wasnt even pushing it" to bad I also have a 330 and I know when I hit 100 MPH and 7k in my RPM's. Contining on, at the meet at tower you greatly showed me how your "Ken Peng "Ebayed" ECIS Styled Intake" which BTW PUTS OUT 3 more Horsepower than my Authenic Gruppe M Intake. Finally Ken, I think you put more drama on this forum than Oprah, Dr. Phill, Jerry Springer and CNN put together. Electing you as a Moderator would be like enpowering Bush for another 4 more years thus leading to more people leaving this forum.

Sorry I had to write this essay but I had to put my views
Your points are absolutely ridiculous, but I'll form a rebuttal anyways. You're one of the most ignorant people I've ever met in my life, and I stood by silently at that meet you mentioned while you gave poor and inaccurate advice to other people. You are what's wrong with the community, someone who thinks he knows stuff and tells people the wrong things.

I stayed with you guys from about 5 PM that day until about 9 PM when I had to meet my family for dinner. I have obligations down here when I am actually here on that rare ocassion. I didn't speed through any traffic, do you realize the irony of that statement? There was heavy Miami traffic, I couldn't of physically sped through it genius. The guy from Key West got stuck behind in traffic, but I was on the phone with him the entire time telling him where we were and directions. Did you know about that part? I couldn't attend that meeting because A) I realized no one was really going to show up and B) I wasn't feeling well, what was your excuse for not showing up to your "weekly" meeting?

And this is ridiculous, my intake is not "ebayed", I don't know where you got that idea. It is an authentic ECIS. Congratulations on your authentic GruppeM, you wasted a lot of money for an intake that has been dyno proven to LOSE power. Didn't I recall you giving inaccurate information to our new friend from Key West when you told him you hated the ECIS and that the GruppeM was the only good intake there was?

I have no tolerance for people like you. That being said, if I were moderator, I wouldn't even ban you, because I think you have a lot to learn on here. But you are precisely what has been mentioned before as being the problem around here, new people who think they know it all. If you would recall, I was very nice to you in person and like Gabe, offered to help get you deals on stuff, and answered your questions. I told you to PM me and I'd set you up with some deals from my friends.

Let's also tell everyone on here about how your first few posts on this website were spent ridiculing and trying to start drama with a few long-standing fanatics in the South Florida area. Let's also tell them about how you told a friend of mine, and someone who has been on this site for years that you hope he crashes his M3 again. That is why I had such a poor impression of you and was so hostile towards you initially, because you came on this website and immediately acted like an ass towards people. It wasn't until I found pictures of your old Camry, and how you wrecked it, that you decided to apologize and play nice. At which point I lost all respect for you, and had no reason to be nice to you. Even then, I offered to help you when we met in person did I not? You make me sick just how plain ignorant you are.

AND I QUOTE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsvahia007
Please Total Another M3 So I can laugh at u again.
Want me to refresh your memory?
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...48#post6965248 Scroll down and you'll see how everyone was in agreement with me, and post #92 for your humbled apology.

Last edited by kpeng; 05-12-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:56 AM   #158
vsvahia007

My Ride: E46 M3 02 Vert
Well the only reason I acted like that was your friend and yourself instead of helping new members u just call them noobs and pick on them instead of giving advice you blast them. BTW I was just giving you my view of Ken. You have been a E46 here for a while with 11K post congrats But you are too Cocky, and Dramatic to be a Mod.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:59 AM   #159
kpeng
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsvahia007 View Post
Well the only reason I acted like that was your friend and yourself instead of helping new members u just call them noobs and pick on them instead of giving advice you blast them. BTW I was just giving you my view of Ken. You have been a E46 here for a while with 11K post congrats But you are too Cocky, and Dramatic to be a Mod.
You are entitled to your opinion, and you've already voted. Thanks. Read what I said and try to absorb it so that you understand that your attack on me made absolutely no sense. I don't know how I was speeding through stop and go traffic, nor can I figure out how you got the idea that my ECIS is "fake". Now stay out of my thread.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:01 AM   #160
BartenderPlease
OEM ///Member

My Ride: 328i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeng View Post
Although that would be ideal, it would be difficult to do from a coding aspect. I think a small little thing underneath Post count that says like I don't know "Itrader Rating: x" would be nice. Instead of having to go to a person's profile to view it.

I'd have to disagree with the noodz, I think it should be available to everyone. But like I said before, passwords should be kept in the purple land. And as mentioned before, I'd like to give Purple people more incentive by actually making sponsors give discounts in a new sub-forum under the Members forum called "Sponsor Specials".

There will obviously be a due process for noobies, it won't be insta-ban for anything stupid. Like I mentioned before, post history and general attitude will be taken into account before any actions. But people who try to scam and then get angry about it like JDinan330ci will be shown no mercy. And as much as I can't stand him, win-by-miles shouldn't be banned.

Ohh I see w/ the "iTrader Rating: xx". I thought you mean a bar that has sections and the more they get lit up (across) with green the better. More they get lit up (across) with red the worse.

AERA Hi-Perf Engine Builder
| BBS | FK | Rogue Eng | K&N | Exhaust | 330i Brakes |
| b30 manifold | ported head | FX-R/Orion V4 | LEDs |
| Alcantara | Khoalty Knob | JL Audio |

Closed Thread