E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Complete Cars

Complete Cars
List your BMW or other cars, trucks or vehicles for sale.

Don't forget to search for deals on craigslist and eBay Motors

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 06:38 PM   #1
tvieira24

My Ride: 03 325i
FS: 03 325i Sedan 46k miles - Salvage CHEAP

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=014

03 325i Sedan 46K miles - flood vehicle but fixed and restored and now has massachusetts rebuilt title (very easy to register/insure/finance). Not selling because there is anything wrong with the car, but because I got a killer deal on an A4 and I can't afford t okeep both.

Just copied and pasted ebay ad, PM me with questions!

Vehicle Condition:

EXTERIOR: The paint is very glossy and is exactly what you'd expect from a sport luxury sedan. The front bumper and hood have a few small rock chips from highway driving and there are small dents on both the driver and passenger side fender along with a couple of "parking" door dings on the drivers side door. The front bumper also has a small scuff where the car was bumped in a parking lot which you can see from the pictures on the bottom. There is also a dime sized surface rust area near the passenger side tail light which is visible in the smaller pictures below. Aside from those dings, the paint is in excellent condition. The car has never been to a "car wash" while in my posession and has only been professionally hand washed to prevent damage to the paint. The car has been garaged for most of it's life while in my posession and has been rarely driven. Please contact me for higher resolution pictures. The car also includes the HID/Xenons Angel Eye Headlights which were aftermarket P46 headlamps with the Prolumen HID kit.

INTERIOR: The interior is in overall excellent shape. The front power/leather seats are in excellent condition showing almost no wear at all. The front and rear carpet looks perfect (replaced when the car was purchased) and new floor mats have also recently been purchased. The steering wheel has a bit of wear and the rear seats have a couple stains but they are in overall good shape. The headliner does have a small tear on right near the rearview mirror as shown in the pictures below.

MECHANICAL:

THE GOOD:

This car is in EXCELLENT mechanical condition. The car has never been modified in any way and has been babied by an enthusiast. The oil & filter have been changed every 3,000 miles with Castrol Synthetic (BMW Recommended) & OEM BMW Oil filter. The A/C blows ice cold in the summer and the automatic climate control keeps you comfortable in the winter. There has also been a lot of recent maintenance done to the vehicle. Over $3500 has been invested in maintenance (parts and labor) to ensure that the vehicle is always in excellent mechanical condition.

THE BAD:

1. The airbag light is on and the code read states that it is the passenger side seat belt buckle switch. The seatbelt is in perfect working order and the airbags will still function in the manner that they are suppose to, the buckle itself just needs to be replaced which is very common on BMW's. The airbag light will not stop the car from passing inspection.

2. The brake pad light is also on due to the BMW dealership not having the brake pad sensor ($25) in stock when they did the brake job.

3. The A/C compressor has recently started making a grinding noise but it's still in working order and continues to blow ice cold air. The A/C compressor is the only part that is keeping this car from being perfect in terms of it's mechanical condition.

4. The rotors were also recently replaced but they have developed some rust and will need to be resurfaced/turned (usually $60 - $100 depending on labor rates) due to the car sitting in the driveway for the winter.

The vechicle does have a Massachusetts Rebuilt Title. The car at one point was in an accident (this car was in a flood) and was deemed a total loss and then made into a Salvage Title, but everything has been repaired and it has passed Massachusetts vehicle inspections allowing it's current Rebuilt Title which is road ready.

I have tried my best to list every detail of this car to the best of my knowledge but if you have any questions please feel free to PM, IM (sn: mangina24) or email tvieira24 @ gmail . com

Check the ebay link for the rest, my wrists hurt
tvieira24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:21 PM   #2
tvieira24

Bump!
Old 05-19-2008, 03:21 PM   #3
tvieira24

Bump again