E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 03:49 PM   #21
jetblack///M

My Ride: 03 Jet Black SMG M3
actually send the pics to alen.omeralovic@gmail.com
jetblack///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:06 PM   #22
altezzabob

My Ride: 06 ZCP M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetblack///M View Post
Would you mind sending pics of the bootlid and front bumper to aleno18@yahoo.com and I don't see it anywhere but your car is Jet Black correct?
Yes it is jetblack. I will send you what I have. Vehicle is with BMW right now.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:52 PM   #23
altezzabob

Stoptech brakes selling as is with no brakes of your to exchange. $3000 + shipping.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:00 PM   #24
altezzabob

yes my car is jet black. bump.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:12 AM   #25
lrinco01

My Ride: 01HPF Stg2 M3, 11'X5
Send a message via Yahoo to lrinco01 Send a message via Skype™ to lrinco01
Talking Ft. Huachuca signal soldier ?

Dude,

If you would have posted pics of EVERYTHING you want to sell or Atleast As many pics as You could You would not have to email everybody and there mom pics to there email....

Because, now I am Interested in your AA lwfw / clutch that you did not mention in your Original post. you mentioned it later and did not mention your price.

I have a UUC stage 2 lwfw / multi-puck ceramic clutch and its cool but with the AA stg2 SC all i need is that lwfw set-up, trade My DINAN exhaust for the AA gen4 and maybe figureout a trade to get there AA headers and i will have transformed from a DINAN M3 TO an AA M3

so what is the update?
what do you have left and what is your price for them??

From One Former Signal Soldier (31L/R /F-20)to a Current Signal Soldier
HPF Stg.2 on the new Pt6766 Turbo/ Open Dump/ AA Lightweight flywheel/ Aggressive Tune good for 661 RWHP!

2012 X5D 3.5i - Family hauler
2000 323ci - work in progress - wife's D/D
2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L LTD, Fully optioned up......soon TRD supercharged

FOR SALE:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=727953

Last edited by lrinco01; 06-15-2008 at 06:13 AM. Reason: tone down verbage to not insight anger
lrinco01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 09:48 PM   #26
3rd_collective
ti-m-e

My Ride: Alpine White ///M
Send a message via AIM to 3rd_collective
Interested in selling the vcsl bumper outright without trade? If so, how much shipped to VA 20170.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:20 AM   #27
AnooooOH

My Ride: 130i
Send a message via ICQ to AnooooOH
PM me a offer for the vcsl center console incl. shipping to germany pls.

Philipp
AnooooOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:27 AM   #28
0-60motorsports

My Ride: E30 325ic & E46 M3
Send a message via MSN to 0-60motorsports Send a message via Yahoo to 0-60motorsports
OM Price ahipped to APO/FPO for the VCSL center console if it is 1x1 CF and i can send you my OEM Center console. Cheers.
EURO 04 M3: GC Coils, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip + CF Trunk + CF Rear Diffusor + CSL center console, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS Stepped Headers, SS Catless S & Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL Steering + CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R 3.0's, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace, BW Oil Cooler, 3.91 gears
0-60motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 12:29 PM   #29
muccels

My Ride: 2008 M3 E93 vert
buyer beware!!

I have asked for the headers and cats since the public posting of this sale. Have been in contact the seller altezzabob on status of the headers and cats and when I could have them shipped to me. I have followed up with him everyday on status of the equipment. I was ready to pay him paypal as soon as he had them off the car and ready to ship. He finally got them off the car and pictures taken and asked me if I was still interested which I told him I had been the whole time was just waiting for him. He told me he didn't have time to package and ship them on Sunday and would do it Monday. This was on the phone as we have exchanged emails and phone calls over this whole process. Well I get an email stating sorry I sold them to someone else! If you look at this thread I sent him an email and chimed in on here at the start of this. So this was just no overnight thing..
Wow talk about dissing a buyer! That to me is just a shaddy character. Maybe he didn't want to pack them?? Well then say so don't lead someone on about a sale then turn around and sell them to someone else. If he didn't want to ship them then say so. Bad business and customer service even if its a person and not business. Hope you don't treat everyone like you do business because I would feel sorry for you. Oh well remember what goes around come around....

Last edited by muccels; 06-18-2008 at 12:33 PM. Reason: change wording and grammer
muccels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 12:43 PM   #30
lrinco01

My Ride: 01HPF Stg2 M3, 11'X5
Send a message via Yahoo to lrinco01 Send a message via Skype™ to lrinco01
WOW !!!!

THAT experienced turned me off... i was going to shout out a part that looks like it maybe still available but thats cool. i am not looking that bad to put myself in a position to be traeted like that.

sorry for you muccels.
HPF Stg.2 on the new Pt6766 Turbo/ Open Dump/ AA Lightweight flywheel/ Aggressive Tune good for 661 RWHP!

2012 X5D 3.5i - Family hauler
2000 323ci - work in progress - wife's D/D
2010 Toyota Tundra 5.7L LTD, Fully optioned up......soon TRD supercharged

FOR SALE:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=727953
lrinco01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 01:37 PM   #31
muccels

Yeah

Yeah I was already setting up shop time to have the work done. Good I didn't put any money down on shop time nor buying o2 sensors which are needed also..
Old 06-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #32
altezzabob

Where is calling dibs and saying you are going to buy it, saying that you are going to pay me through paypal is there any transaction? So I sold it to the first person that paid me. Sorry if I strung you along but for all I know you were as well. You stated that you would pay me after I shipped the items? HA! Keep making promises to only fail. I never said yes I will hold them for you ever. You kept saying you would pay but never did. Who in their right minds would "sell" and ship and item without being paid for? There already was a thread were someone paid partially and got the items and took awhile and persuasion to get the remainder paid. I was sell you the o2 sensors as you asked for them as they were already extended. You didnt buy or put down anything for nothing. Good luck.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:03 PM   #33
altezzabob

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrinco01 View Post
Dude,

If you would have posted pics of EVERYTHING you want to sell or Atleast As many pics as You could You would not have to email everybody and there mom pics to there email....

Because, now I am Interested in your AA lwfw / clutch that you did not mention in your Original post. you mentioned it later and did not mention your price.

I have a UUC stage 2 lwfw / multi-puck ceramic clutch and its cool but with the AA stg2 SC all i need is that lwfw set-up, trade My DINAN exhaust for the AA gen4 and maybe figureout a trade to get there AA headers and i will have transformed from a DINAN M3 TO an AA M3

so what is the update?
what do you have left and what is your price for them??

From One Former Signal Soldier (31L/R /F-20)to a Current Signal Soldier :hmm:
I haven't changed my signature since i created the account. I was a former Signal Soldier. 31 series turned into 25 seris. 25P30 (7E)
Old 06-18-2008, 10:55 PM   #34
muccels

straight

Lets get this straight I never said or even expected to pay you after you shipped the items mentioned above! As I would never sell anyone and wait to be paid after I sent it off. I was ready to pay you at anytime but you keep putting me off. You keep saying the stuff was on the car, then it was BMW has it, then I have to pick it up, I will send you pics and last but no least you said I haven't had time to pack it yet I will tomorrow. Then your next email was their sold! What kind of business is that?? Here is the exact last of the email sent

Yeah I was just having a friend look at the pictures and give me the thumbs up on them. As long as there was no problem with them I will take them..Jeff
On Jun 14, 2008, at 2:58 PM, Robert Kim wrote:

JT let me know if you are still interested. I sent you the pictures

What part of I will take them didn't you get. Hey If you wanted a deposit I would have gladly given you one. You never asked and I told you when you were ready to ship I would pay you as I had a Fedex account to give you to ship with. Did I ever string you along to not as pay you?? Oh wait you never gave me the chance. If you wanted the money now and they were packed why didn't you email me or even call me as I have your number?? Because either to lazy to pack the items of maybe just being a buster either way pretty chicken s*1t. Who else on this thread was proactively checking in with you on the headers and cats when the thread started??? I must have emailed you or called you every other day to see the status. I guess the bad thing about it was you never even called or emailed to say hey I have another buyer do you want to put a deposit down to hold them. Which I would have no problem. Maybe its good I didn't you might have taken that too. It would be better to be up front and foregoing then be a shaddy character and ruin you good name.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:28 PM   #35
altezzabob

bump for the new week. headers/cats sold.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #36
altezzabob

i will bundle the SS Race exhaust and X-pipe for $1500 shipped. Stoptechs available as well.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:26 AM   #37
weaksauce

My Ride: bmw
price update on the AA sc?
Old 06-25-2008, 01:21 PM   #38
altezzabob

AA SC sold. I will split the stoptech brakes. Front and rear. $1500 for each. I have a buyer for the fronts so whomever wants to buy the rears is up for grabs.

How come I cant edit my first original post?
Old 07-03-2008, 11:46 AM   #39
altezzabob

Stoptech fronts sold.

Stoptech rears and SS x-pipe resonate are the last items.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:57 AM   #40
tey elvis

My Ride: M3 Vert
Spacers sold?
tey elvis is offline   Reply With Quote