E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Classifieds > For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy > Parting Out

Parting Out
Parting out your car? Post your entire list of BMW parts for sale in one forum. Single items should be posted in one of the other classified forums.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 02:29 AM   #81
sillieidiot

My Ride: '06 AW 330ci
Send a message via AIM to sillieidiot
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken330i View Post
lol..no prob man. the only thing I worry now is the lack of space to turn the spanner wrench . I should have gone with the air suspension cuz it's much easy, but can't go too fast though.
it should be rather easy. i used the tein wrenches from a different car (my gf's tC) because it's shorter lol

Have a lighting problem? Read this first:
Lighting-related Troubleshooting Guide
sillieidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:28 AM   #82
FRANCO
Masterdebator

My Ride: Your Mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlegle1 View Post
do you happen to still have the clear sidemarkers?
need a pair of them now and all of them seem to go fast

Thanks again for the grille, it just came in today
glad you got 'em

sorry though, I sold the sidemarkers

Mods:p46 6000K Headlights,M3 Steering Wheel,LED Taillights,M Footrest,Smoked Turn Signals,Smoked Sidemarkers,MTech II kit,CS Splitters,Gray Instrument Panel, Red Marker DIY,Ion Yellow Foglights/High Beams,Akebono Brake Pads, Smart Chrome/Leather Gear Selector,18" Staggered CSLs

Future Mods:,H&R Sport Springs,Tint,ECIS Intake,M Lip Spoiler,OEM Aluminum Pedal Set,OEM M3 Mirrors
FRANCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:32 AM   #83
FRANCO
Masterdebator

Quote:
Franco, any updates on those tips? I want to check with the local muffler shop next week and see if they can do a quad with oem tips for me.
Hey man, sorry...I haven't really been talking to any Muffler Shops, because I've been really busy at work.

I talked with Morse Mufflers last week though and they said they close at freakin' 5pm...wtf...how am I suppose to get work donw on the muffler let alone get an estimate?

I'm looking into getting X3 3.0si tips, those tips look sick...
I was just gonna install the tips myself and go to a Muffler shop later to adjust the exhuast to align it correctly.

I can give you the tips this week if you want.

You and Heui (Hugh) can come by my place if you guys want because I'll be working on my car all weekend

here's what I'll be doing this weekend:

Seafoam
Deep Creep
MAF Cleaner
Oil Change
Spark Plugs
install various OEM parts from Tischer: (M3 steering wheel, center console, shift gate, etc...)

and possibly install my Akebono brake pads to get ready for my CSL's

Mods:p46 6000K Headlights,M3 Steering Wheel,LED Taillights,M Footrest,Smoked Turn Signals,Smoked Sidemarkers,MTech II kit,CS Splitters,Gray Instrument Panel, Red Marker DIY,Ion Yellow Foglights/High Beams,Akebono Brake Pads, Smart Chrome/Leather Gear Selector,18" Staggered CSLs

Future Mods:,H&R Sport Springs,Tint,ECIS Intake,M Lip Spoiler,OEM Aluminum Pedal Set,OEM M3 Mirrors
Old 06-04-2008, 03:30 PM   #84
sillieidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCO View Post
Hey man, sorry...I haven't really been talking to any Muffler Shops, because I've been really busy at work.

I talked with Morse Mufflers last week though and they said they close at freakin' 5pm...wtf...how am I suppose to get work donw on the muffler let alone get an estimate?

I was just gonna install the tips myself and go to a Muffler shop later to adjust the exhuast to align it correctly.

You and Heui (Hugh) can come by my place if you guys want because I'll be working on my car all weekend

Seafoam
Deep Creep
MAF Cleaner
Oil Change
Spark Plugs
install various OEM parts from Tischer: (M3 steering wheel, center console, shift gate, etc...)

don't most muffler shops close at that time? i know mine does.

nice. you should come by my place this weekend lol. we're having some sort of diy weekend. everyone is painting calipers LOL.

Old 06-04-2008, 04:51 PM   #85
FRANCO
Masterdebator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
don't most muffler shops close at that time? i know mine does.

nice. you should come by my place this weekend lol. we're having some sort of diy weekend. everyone is painting calipers LOL.
hahaha, im down...I'd want to paint my black

Old 06-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #86
sillieidiot

lol everyone is painting their's black. we're shooting for early in the morning, so the paint has more time to dry by the time, it's time to leave.

Old 06-05-2008, 01:31 AM   #87
ken330i
E46 Fever God

My Ride: F2 dumped
Send a message via AIM to ken330i
Quote:

Seafoam
Deep Creep
MAF Cleaner
Oil Change
Spark Plugs

It's all good, Franco. I am not rushing you. Just let me know whenever they are ready so I can go and pick them up..lol. Boy, everyone's buys this weekend doing DIY stuff. Me, too. I want to paint my foglight holes and try to lower the rear a bit and Sillie said he'll help me out...lol. I will only be free on Sunday though

btw, do you have a pic of the X3 3.0 tips? I might be interested...lol

Last edited by ken330i; 06-05-2008 at 01:33 AM.
ken330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:42 AM   #88
sillieidiot

Quote:
It's all good, Franco. I am not rushing you. Just let me know whenever they are ready so I can go and pick them up..lol. Boy, everyone's buys this weekend doing DIY stuff. Me, too. I want to paint my foglight holes and try to lower the rear a bit and Sillie said he'll help me out...lol. I will only be free on Sunday though

btw, do you have a pic of the X3 3.0 tips? I might be interested...lol
lol you should make yourself free on saturday.

oh franco, we are meeting up at my house at 10 am. because the caliper paint takes awhile to dry. if my house was bigger, i could have a meet here LOL and then go get tofu from teazone

Old 06-05-2008, 01:53 AM   #89
ken330i
E46 Fever God

Quote:

oh franco, we are meeting up at my house at 10 am. because the caliper paint takes awhile to dry. if my house was bigger, i could have a meet here LOL and then go get tofu from teazone

I have work on saturday and I don't think I can free up myself this saturday. I am more than happy to meet up with you and franco and others to have a DIY day. There's so much I want to do to my car cheaply...hehe.

oh, I love tofu. I love all kinds of tofu, dried, soft, soup, etc. How far is Franco's house from yours? I know if I drive fast, it takes me about 50 mins to get to your place..lol.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:57 AM   #90
sillieidiot

Quote:
I have work on saturday and I don't think I can free up myself this saturday. I am more than happy to meet up with you and franco and others to have a DIY day. There's so much I want to do to my car cheaply...hehe.

oh, I love tofu. I love all kinds of tofu, dried, soft, soup, etc. How far is Franco's house from yours? I know if I drive fast, it takes me about 50 mins to get to your place..lol.
lol no clue. fried tofu man. that thing is addicting. i'm not allowed to eat it, but i do it anyways

Old 06-05-2008, 03:04 AM   #91
ken330i
E46 Fever God

Quote:
lol no clue. fried tofu man. that thing is addicting. i'm not allowed to eat it, but i do it anyways
who's stopping you from eating?
Old 06-05-2008, 03:20 AM   #92
sillieidiot

everyone that calls me fat LOL

Old 06-05-2008, 09:22 AM   #93
Rotha

My Ride: N/A
man i wish i lived in california. i have NO (none, nada, niet) bmw friends around here.

80% of them are other german cars than bmw 12% american 8% japanese
Old 06-05-2008, 11:00 AM   #94
FRANCO
Masterdebator

Quote:

Alright, I'm down, I'll be there at 10am

Where do I get some Caliper Paint?

I bet now would be a good time to install the Akebono brake pads huh? hahahaha

Old 06-05-2008, 11:03 AM   #95
FRANCO
Masterdebator

Quote:

We should definitely do another DIY day if you can't make it Saturday...

We can install exhaust tips, do Seafoam, AND I notice your window trim is chrome as well.

Well, I'm planning a project to paint my chrome window trim black.

I plan on just taking off the trim and painting it with some SEM plastic paint.

I also plan on using SEM paint to paint my side moldings....Not what you think, I'm gonna be painting them black, lol. just so there's no more of that white hazy stuff on it

Plus after, we can have a photoshoot

edit: oh, I'll get some pics up tomorrow of the X3 3.0si tips...An employee here has one..I'll just bring my camera and take some pics lol.

Old 06-05-2008, 11:14 AM   #96
sillieidiot

Quote:
Alright, I'm down, I'll be there at 10am

Where do I get some Caliper Paint?

I bet now would be a good time to install the Akebono brake pads huh? hahahaha
You can get it at autozone. I think you should come down first before you buy it or something. Because everyone is painting black so i think they are splitting the paint. 1 can has more than enough to do 2 cars

Yea man, it would be the perfect time for changing pads

Old 06-05-2008, 11:18 AM   #97
sillieidiot

yea definitely another diy day would be cool

Old 06-05-2008, 11:43 PM   #98
ken330i
E46 Fever God

why paint them black? Is it for black cars only? Gotta see it to be convinced...lol.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:12 AM   #99
Rotha

My Ride: N/A
clear corners comes in tomorrow! I'll leave a good review once they are installed!
Old 06-06-2008, 12:24 AM   #100
FRANCO
Masterdebator

Quote:
why paint them black? Is it for black cars only? Gotta see it to be convinced...lol.
iono, the stock metal gets all dirty, so this way, it's clean, but I dont really want my dinky calipers to be noticeable, lol...but it's still clean