E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Great Plains & Rocky Mountains

Great Plains & Rocky Mountains
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
CO IA KS MO MT ND NE SD WY

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.10 average.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #561
T330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NY; STL
Posts: 12,702
My Ride: X5
Send a message via AIM to T330
Wow Pat, I'm sorry that happened to you.
__________________
T330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:27 PM   #562
pat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 1,247
My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by T330 View Post
Wow Pat, I'm sorry that happened to you.
yep I'm sorry too bud. I have an appointment with an insurance adjuster or so on Tuesday. I just want to get this fixed fast.
__________________
pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #563
generic 330i
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MO
Posts: 349
My Ride: 2004 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
yep I'm sorry too bud. I have an appointment with an insurance adjuster or so on Tuesday. I just want to get this fixed fast.
Ouch that sucks. I hate it when crap like that is left on the highway for unsuspecting motorists. Goodluck with the adjuster and hope they will cover all the aftermarket stuff. If I remember right most of the ones I have claimed in the past have.
generic 330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:31 AM   #564
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 12,466
My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
we need to get some more member support for the next meet...

the more the merrier!
__________________
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:36 PM   #565
02white325xi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 96
My Ride: 2005 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
we need to get some more member support for the next meet...

the more the merrier!
if the meet took place, did u all take pics?
02white325xi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #566
RXP rider
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: camdenton mo
Posts: 880
My Ride: E46 325Ci 04'
What if we did a meet more central to everyone so drivers from the lake, KC, STL, can go may b like Columbia? Just throwin some ideas out for u guys. But Id be in for a meet.
__________________
RXP rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:27 PM   #567
1sick bimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: st.peters mo
Posts: 159
My Ride: 2000 bmw 323 ci coup
how did the meet go , i did get my rear wheel bearings done and it was a pain in the ass i will never do that again do you guys have any pictures of the meet and by the way i have a set of rear wheel bearings for sale if anyone wants them they are new back order from bav
1sick bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:19 PM   #568
Bossmann32
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 13
My Ride: 04 E46 M3 AW/B
I hit a spare tire+wheel on the highway and did $10,000 in damage 2 years ago so I feel your pain. I would be up for a meet. Im about to put my csl trunk, csl front bumper, acs roof spoiler spacers, lower, exhaust and more blackout parts on so I'm getting excited about the car again
Bossmann32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #569
pat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 1,247
My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02white325xi View Post
if the meet took place, did u all take pics?
no pics... my front bumper deserved some mercy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RXP rider View Post
What if we did a meet more central to everyone so drivers from the lake, KC, STL, can go may b like Columbia? Just throwin some ideas out for u guys. But Id be in for a meet.
dayum brah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sick bimmer View Post
how did the meet go , i did get my rear wheel bearings done and it was a pain in the ass i will never do that again do you guys have any pictures of the meet and by the way i have a set of rear wheel bearings for sale if anyone wants them they are new back order from bav
So how did you get them in? not fun huh? I would take you up on those bearings but I don't think I need them.
Ready to get my control arms in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossmann32 View Post
I hit a spare tire+wheel on the highway and did $10,000 in damage 2 years ago so I feel your pain. I would be up for a meet. Im about to put my csl trunk, csl front bumper, acs roof spoiler spacers, lower, exhaust and more blackout parts on so I'm getting excited about the car again
post pics of your ride... It will be nice to see the before and after comparison
__________________
pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #570
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 12,466
My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
dayum brah!


sh!t brah!

I need recovery time before the next meet. Denny's at 530 in the morning just doesn't work for me too often

oh, and btw, Rolla is kinda mid-state, right along 44 for You at the lake, and about mid-way between springfield and stl
__________________
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #571
pat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 1,247
My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post


sh!t brah!

I need recovery time before the next meet. Denny's at 530 in the morning just doesn't work for me too often

oh, and btw, Rolla is kinda mid-state, right along 44 for You at the lake, and about mid-way between springfield and stl
lulz... I'm still recovering myself...

Rolla seems like a reasonable location
__________________
pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #572
NOVAbimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: VA
Posts: 12,466
My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
lulz... I'm still recovering myself...

Rolla seems like a reasonable location
I ended up getting home and crashing on the couch for pretty much the rest of the day yesterday
__________________
NOVAbimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #573
Bossmann32
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 13
My Ride: 04 E46 M3 AW/B
http://community.webshots.com/user/bossmann32

My car is in there and then there is a bunch of my favorite E46 M3s in Alpine White. I put up this album 2 or so years ago and I just realized its gotten 35,000 hits
Bossmann32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #574
pat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 1,247
My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossmann32 View Post
http://community.webshots.com/user/bossmann32

My car is in there and then there is a bunch of my favorite E46 M3s in Alpine White. I put up this album 2 or so years ago and I just realized its gotten 35,000 hits
Thatīs a lot of hot cars! Are they still around?
__________________
pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:51 AM   #575
Bossmann32
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 13
My Ride: 04 E46 M3 AW/B
If your talking about the 6 or so M3s at the meet with me I know one of the guys well and he still has his car (His girlfriend just bought a Z4M!).

Does anyone in STL have a jack and torq wrench? I want to put these spacers on.

BTW, I have experience installing a few sets of angel eyes if any of you want help...
Bossmann32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #576
1sick bimmer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: st.peters mo
Posts: 159
My Ride: 2000 bmw 323 ci coup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossmann32 View Post
If your talking about the 6 or so M3s at the meet with me I know one of the guys well and he still has his car (His girlfriend just bought a Z4M!).

Does anyone in STL have a jack and torq wrench? I want to put these spacers on.

BTW, I have experience installing a few sets of angel eyes if any of you want help...
hey i have a torq wrench and jacks if you want to come over thsi weekend i will be working on my car some more and pat if you want to come over and put your control arms we can do it , i am trying to get all of the major work that needs to be done before summer let me know
1sick bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #577
Bossmann32
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 13
My Ride: 04 E46 M3 AW/B
Sounds good to me. PM sent
Bossmann32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:14 PM   #578
pat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 1,247
My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sick bimmer View Post
hey i have a torq wrench and jacks if you want to come over thsi weekend i will be working on my car some more and pat if you want to come over and put your control arms we can do it , i am trying to get all of the major work that needs to be done before summer let me know
This weekend is it for sure. I got my CABs pressed by adrenaline today for free. Took them about 5 minutes.

What time would you like me to come over?
__________________
pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:25 PM   #579
T330
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: NY; STL
Posts: 12,702
My Ride: X5
Send a message via AIM to T330
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
This weekend is it for sure. I got my CABs pressed by adrenaline today for free. Took them about 5 minutes.

What time would you like me to come over?
good deal
__________________
T330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 05:39 PM   #580
BiHStL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Srce je u Bosni
Posts: 258
My Ride: Faster now
Im going to rolla this weekend for St. Pattys Day.... im riding with a friend so my car wont be there, anyone else going down for the festivities?
__________________
BiHStL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Censor is ON





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
(c) 1999 - 2011 performanceIX Inc - privacy policy - terms of use