E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Great Plains & Rocky Mountains

Great Plains & Rocky Mountains
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
CO IA KS MO MT ND NE SD WY

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.10 average.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #801
generic 330i

My Ride: 2004 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sick bimmer View Post
hey guys just wanted to say hello i am back at it i got a job at plaza motors here in st.louis . i work in the body shop and man is it great let me know if you guys need anything i get a really really good discount on parts . i will post pic later . we have 8 paint booths the shop is a/c in the summer and heated in the winter . . just to let you guys know from what i have been told that plaza will be the place that will be doing the rear subframe on the 3 series that we all own that have the knock or clunk in the rear in . i will know more later this week . by the way how about a bbq at my house in ill it will be a nice ride for you guys in st.louis if you want to come let me know
Congrats on the new job!!! and discounts are always a plus in my book
generic 330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #802
pat

My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
Quote:
hey guys just wanted to say hello i am back at it i got a job at plaza motors here in st.louis . i work in the body shop and man is it great let me know if you guys need anything i get a really really good discount on parts . i will post pic later . we have 8 paint booths the shop is a/c in the summer and heated in the winter . . just to let you guys know from what i have been told that plaza will be the place that will be doing the rear subframe on the 3 series that we all own that have the knock or clunk in the rear in . i will know more later this week . by the way how about a bbq at my house in ill it will be a nice ride for you guys in st.louis if you want to come let me know
Hey that is awesome man! Congratz on the job! Can you get any discounts in labor? I'm interested in reinforcing my subframe since I'm considering aftermarket diff + subframe bushings along with a clutch job and driveshaft overhaul.

Oh and let me know about the bbq... im in!

Pat
Old 05-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #803
NOVAbimmer

My Ride: 14 Impala FXST M796
no hail here!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 01:02 PM   #804
RXP rider

My Ride: E46 325Ci 04'
Quote:
Thats awesome! I may take you up on that sometime...and a BBQ always sounds good to me.
RXP rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:15 AM   #805
Strik3R

My Ride: 323CI
I pass through there on my way to the lake if that counts?
Old 05-11-2009, 07:08 PM   #806
NOVAbimmer

damn, just walked out of a movie, stopped to burn one before I got in my car, and noticed two dents in my right 1/4 panel. Not major, one is about large grape sized, the other is like, baby-fist sized. Both have creases in them. Damn. No idea where they came from, either. Not really door-ding position, since they're so far back in the 1/4.

oh well
Old 05-11-2009, 08:53 PM   #807
pat

^^ sorry to hear that bud... Perhaps yougot dinged before and just noticed it now? Either way it sucks...
Old 05-12-2009, 01:46 AM   #808
BiHStL

My Ride: Faster now
Gateway Test and Tune Tuesday May 12th TOMMOROW! Im going to be there watching, anyone else down to go? Shoot me a text if your down there 314 609-8120
Old 05-12-2009, 04:48 PM   #809
NinjaBob330CI

My Ride: 330CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiHStL View Post
Gateway Test and Tune Tuesday May 12th TOMMOROW! Im going to be there watching, anyone else down to go? Shoot me a text if your down there 314 609-8120
i used to go to those a lot back in the day. havent been to Gateway in a few years. good times had by all.

oh and STL area checking in here

im on the IL side of the river though. about 45 mins north on I55. small town. i dont frequent the city though.

so HI neighbors!
NinjaBob330CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:02 PM   #810
1sick bimmer

My Ride: 2000 bmw 323 ci coup
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBob330CI View Post
i used to go to those a lot back in the day. havent been to Gateway in a few years. good times had by all.

oh and STL area checking in here

im on the IL side of the river though. about 45 mins north on I55. small town. i dont frequent the city though.

so HI neighbors!
hey i live in highland il so welcome and by the way guys i was thinking of a bbq in a few weeks .let me know if that is cool with you guys
1sick bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #811
NinjaBob330CI

Quote:
hey i live in highland il so welcome and by the way guys i was thinking of a bbq in a few weeks .let me know if that is cool with you guys
right on. i used to know some people in highland years ago. im in the Livingston/Staunton area.

i doubt if i could make it to a BBQ. my work schedule is wack. but good luck with the turnout.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #812
Blues

My Ride: '04 BMW M3
hey everybody, just got a 2004 m3 that im super excited about . thought id say hello in here . you guys can check it out here.

on a realted note are there any times when you can just show up at gateway and run a few laps? Do they have anything like a driver training class or something. I have taken a quick look around and the only thing i saw about gateway was nascar and drag racing
Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:54 PM   #813
pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues View Post
hey everybody, just got a 2004 m3 that im super excited about . thought id say hello in here . you guys can check it out here.

on a realted note are there any times when you can just show up at gateway and run a few laps? Do they have anything like a driver training class or something. I have taken a quick look around and the only thing i saw about gateway was nascar and drag racing
I can hook you up with a good instructor. PM me if you want his number. Nice ride by the way... You need to start it off with some black grilles, smoked corners, painted reflectors and a drop. That's just to get you started
Oh, and I'm in Maryland Heights,
Old 05-12-2009, 11:57 PM   #814
NinjaBob330CI

Quote:

first off let me say that i hate you for having an M3

now that that is out of the way. yes, tuesdays used to always be open test and tune at gateway. go to the website and check the calender to be sure. dont remember how much it costs though. its not much. i think wednesdays are open too but its slicks only.

theres also this http://www.stlpdx.com/

i have a friend that does that with his Cobalt SS. he says its a blast.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:36 AM   #815
BiHStL

Welcome to the site Blues, nice car man!

Oh and as for the barbecue, i am obviously down to eat... haha
Old 05-13-2009, 04:00 PM   #816
NOVAbimmer

anybody still down for a friday evening meet this week?
Old 05-13-2009, 04:06 PM   #817
Blues

My Ride: '04 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
I can hook you up with a good instructor. PM me if you want his number. Nice ride by the way... You need to start it off with some black grilles, smoked corners, painted reflectors and a drop. That's just to get you started
Oh, and I'm in Maryland Heights,
oh that sounds great. i can't really do that right now but i will definately go for it sometime in the near future. what is the charge, and is there anything i have to have? and is there an age minimum?

Thanks for all the responses! this is a really helpful forum lol. will be fun as far as modding i am thinking about anger eyes but a little anxious about actually doing it myself since i have to rip my headlights apart
Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #818
pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiHStL View Post
Welcome to the site Blues, nice car man!

Oh and as for the barbecue, i am obviously down to eat... haha
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
anybody still down for a friday evening meet this week?
Count me in...

Quote:
oh that sounds great. i can't really do that right now but i will definately go for it sometime in the near future. what is the charge, and is there anything i have to have? and is there an age minimum?

Thanks for all the responses! this is a really helpful forum lol. will be fun as far as modding i am thinking about anger eyes but a little anxious about actually doing it myself since i have to rip my headlights apart
Let me know if you need help with DIYs...
Old 05-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #819
BiHStL

friday evening should be good where at
Old 05-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #820
NOVAbimmer

someplace good for dinner? Like a BW3 (I'm craving wings)?