E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Great Plains & Rocky Mountains

Great Plains & Rocky Mountains
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
CO IA KS MO MT ND NE SD WY

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.10 average.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:19 AM   #1761
pat

My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sick bimmer View Post
hey guys i am back on here lets get a meet going sometime weather is great . i will have a new make over for next year just really busy with building my motorcycle now any need any paint work done let me know
Henry, what's up pal... I'm parting out my ride... interested in any parts? I may need an Mtech II front bumper. Can you hook me up? What kind of price can you get me since you work at BMW? You can even help me paint it... let me know!
Old 08-18-2010, 11:19 AM   #1762
pat

Quote:
hey guys i am back on here lets get a meet going sometime weather is great . i will have a new make over for next year just really busy with building my motorcycle now any need any paint work done let me know
also, can you get me a quote on Mtech II sides?
Old 08-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #1763
BiHStL

My Ride: Faster now
Hey whats up everyone, I haven't been on the forums on a while... Been trying to concentrate on getting a big boy job after graduation haha. What has been up?
Old 08-19-2010, 06:12 PM   #1764
xixixi
Banned User

My Ride: 01 330x-xi
Quote:
good to see ya back man, I work right next to your buddies shop. Crews Customs. I'm hoping to get in there this winter and learn some stuff!! Hope everything is going good at plaza man!!!
xixixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #1765
xixixi
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
Henry, what's up pal... I'm parting out my ride... interested in any parts? I may need an Mtech II front bumper. Can you hook me up? What kind of price can you get me since you work at BMW? You can even help me paint it... let me know!
Pat wtf man what are you trading it in for???? keep that ride man!! i saw your post on craigs list!!!
Old 08-19-2010, 09:05 PM   #1766
1sick bimmer

My Ride: 2000 bmw 323 ci coup
good to see u guys back if u guys want we can have a bbq at my place it will be a good little ride to highland if u want to do it let me know . i will check on bumper and side skirts for u . xixixi u work next to charles crews place he is a real good friend of mine . he is doing really well
1sick bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:27 PM   #1767
xixixi
Banned User

i love BBQ just tell me what meat to bring! Yeah, my boss's brother is buying all the lambos 911s etc that they are repainting. He has an old school guy in there most of the time that does great work! Small world, i started talking to him one day and he told me he had a friend that works at plaza and went to ranken. I knew it was you. His 911 just got lowered and he has HRE's on it, looks great how is plaza?
Old 08-19-2010, 10:48 PM   #1768
1sick bimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xixixi View Post
i love BBQ just tell me what meat to bring! Yeah, my boss's brother is buying all the lambos 911s etc that they are repainting. He has an old school guy in there most of the time that does great work! Small world, i started talking to him one day and he told me he had a friend that works at plaza and went to ranken. I knew it was you. His 911 just got lowered and he has HRE's on it, looks great how is plaza?
starting to get busy how have u been what all have u done to ur car ,did u get rims put on it i put on my m3 hood needs some adjustments i will be painting the car this winter dont know if people will like it or not it will be 1 off i am sure of it . let me know when u guys want to come out for a bbq
Old 08-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #1769
xixixi
Banned User

Everything lol lwt flywheel stg 2 clutch lwt wheels 18/8.5 (18lbs each) SSK Headers Shark, intake, No cats, No muffler. awd to rwd swap is going on atm my car has been at Bavarian for 2 weeks now. Had to buy a 328 parts car to get all the swapping done. It's getting outta hand
Old 08-21-2010, 09:36 AM   #1770
1sick bimmer

Quote:
Everything lol lwt flywheel stg 2 clutch lwt wheels 18/8.5 (18lbs each) SSK Headers Shark, intake, No cats, No muffler. awd to rwd swap is going on atm my car has been at Bavarian for 2 weeks now. Had to buy a 328 parts car to get all the swapping done. It's getting outta hand
wow thats alot of work, i see who is making all the money
Old 08-21-2010, 06:51 PM   #1771
Tpzbluebmw23

My Ride: 2002 Bmw 325i
hey guys finally the stl threads getting some posts lol and 1sick bimmer i met you at westport plaza meet that one time do you think you can paint my csl front bumper and my m-tech 2 rear buddy? and could you give me a price quote?

2002 BMW 325i - Topaz Blue
Tpzbluebmw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:20 PM   #1772
pat

Henry!!! what's up bro? Any info on the Mtech front and sides? Thanks!

David, where did you get the mtech rear?
Old 08-21-2010, 11:33 PM   #1773
Tpzbluebmw23

My Ride: 2002 Bmw 325i
whats up pat? DDM has front and rear mtech2 i believe

2002 BMW 325i - Topaz Blue
Tpzbluebmw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:41 PM   #1774
1sick bimmer

[QUOTE=Tpzbluebmw23;12151311]hey guys finally the stl threads getting some posts lol and 1sick bimmer i met you at westport plaza meet that one time do you think you can paint my csl front bumper and my m-tech 2 rear buddy? and could you give me a price quote?[/QUOThey hey guys whats up let me see what the paint materials will cost i will get back with u and pat i will get back with u guys monday for sure on the m-tech sides and front bumper cost and the paint materials
Old 08-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #1775
1sick bimmer

just want to let u guys know that we are spraying with water based paint now
Old 08-23-2010, 01:33 PM   #1776
pat

xixixi - where did you get the 18mm nuts with 1.25 pitch thread for the O2 sensor relocation DIY? I looked everywhere (Lowes, Home depot, autozone, advance autoparts, and napa). No one carries anything larger than 16mm.

Thanks!

Last edited by pat; 08-23-2010 at 01:35 PM.
pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 04:18 PM   #1777
xixixi
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
xixixi - where did you get the 18mm nuts with 1.25 pitch thread for the O2 sensor relocation DIY? I looked everywhere (Lowes, Home depot, autozone, advance autoparts, and napa). No one carries anything larger than 16mm.

Thanks!
I was waiting for someone to ask this... You can't get them or buy them... I made mine Buy the plug defoulers from autozone then take a drill and drill them out like you would for your extended bungs (to remove the o2s from the exhaust stream) Once you have drilled out the clearance for the o2's to fit they will slide right on. I feel shitty about your 02sims. I have the same sim in my garage collecting dust. We should have just gotten this **** done. Split the tool costs and be done with it. Anyhow, I really think if you went to get your emissions (take it to a place you wouldn't normally take it) They would be too afraid to **** with your beautiful car. They would just look around and say yep it passes. Just my 2 cents. I have the bit size if you decide to go this route man! GL
Old 08-23-2010, 04:22 PM   #1778
xixixi
Banned User

Quote:
just want to let u guys know that we are spraying with water based paint now
Your buddy was telling me a few tricks about that water and how to work with it. We sprayed some in class but you know how that is. He said if you bake the panels and bake the clear. (while in the gun) That it helps with the drying time even in this humidity. I can't wait to get into the field. Do you know if we can plastic weld these bumpers? (oem) Universal ribbon?? or no? Thanks bro
Old 08-23-2010, 04:29 PM   #1779
pat

Quote:
I was waiting for someone to ask this... You can't get them or buy them... I made mine Buy the plug defoulers from autozone then take a drill and drill them out like you would for your extended bungs (to remove the o2s from the exhaust stream) Once you have drilled out the clearance for the o2's to fit they will slide right on. I feel shitty about your 02sims. I have the same sim in my garage collecting dust. We should have just gotten this **** done. Split the tool costs and be done with it. Anyhow, I really think if you went to get your emissions (take it to a place you wouldn't normally take it) They would be too afraid to **** with your beautiful car. They would just look around and say yep it passes. Just my 2 cents. I have the bit size if you decide to go this route man! GL
I actually bought the non-foulers about an hour or two ago and was going to drilled them like you said, lol!

Thanks for the emissions tip... but I don't want to risk it. You said you had a friend you could hook me up with? I have all the parts for the DIY and might tackle it this weekend. I still need to figure out how to get under my car to get the O2s out. Do you have any free time this weekend? As long as I get them out I have the DIY figured out.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:58 PM   #1780
xixixi
Banned User

I will have some time off this weekend. Sunday is the best day for me. With the right resistors (can wire in later) you don't even need to relocate the 02s. I can bring my oem jack plus another and 2 jack stands. My car is still sitting at Bavarian, I hope I get it back this week! You can get emissions done and even if you fail they give you a piece of paper that allows you to drive for 30 days. Yes, I can get your emissions done, once it's sim'd.

Last edited by xixixi; 08-23-2010 at 05:02 PM.