E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW Regional Forums > Regional Forums > Great Plains & Rocky Mountains

Great Plains & Rocky Mountains
Have you seen another BMW while driving around in your area? Maybe you can find their car in the E46Fanatics Garage!
CO IA KS MO MT ND NE SD WY

If you don't have your garage setup, sign up today HERE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 3.10 average.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #1781
pat

My Ride: e92 M3 / Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to pat Send a message via Skype™ to pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixixi View Post
I will have some time off this weekend. Sunday is the best day for me. With the right resistors (can wire in later) you don't even need to relocate the 02s. I can bring my oem jack plus another and 2 jack stands. My car is still sitting at Bavarian, I hope I get it back this week! You can get emissions done and even if you fail they give you a piece of paper that allows you to drive for 30 days. Yes, I can get your emissions done, once it's sim'd.
Let's do it this weekend bro... I'll keep ya posted as it gets closer.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #1782
FreshPrinceSTL

My Ride: CB/Cinn M3
Send a message via AIM to FreshPrinceSTL
Whats up guys, Im new to the forums. I just purchased an 04 Carbon Black/Cinnamon M3. picking her up on Monday the 30th from Cincinnati. I will have pics up soon, Im ridiculous excited and cant wait to get it! Coming from an s2000 I think it should be a good switch.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys at some meets/events!

-Sami
btw, i live around Ballwin - west-county area!
FreshPrinceSTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:55 PM   #1783
pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsaM3 View Post
Whats up guys, Im new to the forums. I just purchased an 04 Carbon Black/Cinnamon M3. picking her up on Monday the 30th from Cincinnati. I will have pics up soon, Im ridiculous excited and cant wait to get it! Coming from an s2000 I think it should be a good switch.

-Sami
Welcome to e46fanatics! Post up some pics of the M when you get a chance. Sounds like a sweet ride. Makes me want to have bought one of those instead. I'm recently parting out my car so I'm not sure how cool its gonna look in a few weeks, lol.

Let us know if you have any questions, there is a plethora of knowledge on this thread with guys like xixixi, 1sickbimmer and Talha.

Pat

Edit: I'm in west county too (Maryland Heights) and I'm always up for working on/modding up bimmers!

Last edited by pat; 08-23-2010 at 06:57 PM.
pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:08 PM   #1784
pat

Quote:

-Sami

Oh and.... if you're in the market for some carbon fiber let me know... I have a full CF interior that will fit your car. I'll take your stock trim+cash and do the install for you
Old 08-23-2010, 07:52 PM   #1785
FreshPrinceSTL

Pat, thanks for the welcome! I will for sure be all over the forums soon enough! and for sure I will post pics as soon as I get it.

I also might take you up on the offer for the CF interior trim. I'll shoot you a PM once I get the car!
Old 08-24-2010, 06:10 AM   #1786
xixixi
Banned User

My Ride: 01 330x-xi
Nice color combo. Welcome to the forum! Pat sounds good let me know. I hope my car will be done at bavarian!
xixixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:20 PM   #1787
Tpzbluebmw23

My Ride: 2002 Bmw 325i
Quote:

-Sami
Welcome to the forum. I live around same area as pat

2002 BMW 325i - Topaz Blue
Tpzbluebmw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:48 PM   #1788
FreshPrinceSTL

thanks for the welcome guys! and yea the color combo was a big selling point for me. My S2k was grand-prix white/red. The CB/Cinn. was like my dream combo back when e46's hit the scene.

def. looking forward to gettin in some group photo-shoots!
Old 08-24-2010, 08:55 PM   #1789
1sick bimmer

My Ride: 2000 bmw 323 ci coup
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixixi View Post
Your buddy was telling me a few tricks about that water and how to work with it. We sprayed some in class but you know how that is. He said if you bake the panels and bake the clear. (while in the gun) That it helps with the drying time even in this humidity. I can't wait to get into the field. Do you know if we can plastic weld these bumpers? (oem) Universal ribbon?? or no? Thanks bro
yes u can weld them but most people just buy new let me know i can help u weld them if need to be did a tab break off or what let me know whats up
1sick bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:52 AM   #1790
xixixi
Banned User

My Ride: 01 330x-xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sick bimmer View Post
yes u can weld them but most people just buy new let me know i can help u weld them if need to be did a tab break off or what let me know whats up
someone hit and ran on me cracked my rear bumper just a bit, the rear bumper needs repaint anyhow. I figure if it's off the car i might as well weld it up before the respray.
xixixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:25 AM   #1791
cardsfan007

My Ride: 2002 330xi
hey guys, pretty new to the forums and bmw scene. i bought a 2002 330xi (titanium silver on grey) almost 6 months ago but just discovered this thread. i live in the ballwin/town and country area. been thinking about a couple mods, intake, headers, lighting, etc... dont know exactly what im going to go with yet. would love all input possible. i love learning and would like to do a lot of the work myself with the help of some knowledgeable people. and i also was in a minor fender bender (unfortunately my fault) and have some paint damage on my rear bumper. does anyone know any good, reasonably priced shops who could repaint? also looking to get my windows tinted sometime in the near future. thanks in advance for all the info. also would love to go on some drives and attend some of the meets. pics will be up soon
cardsfan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:30 AM   #1792
FreshPrinceSTL

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, I will get some better ones in once I give her a proper detail. These two shots were taken after all the paperwork was signed and the keys were handed over. In a separate post, I would like to share my ///M buying experience with the guys at EAGbmw.com. Good group, but like I said in a different post, to tired to type all that out! haha
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0102.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	373751   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0103.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	373752  
Old 08-31-2010, 12:36 AM   #1793
FreshPrinceSTL

oh and Pat, Its actually ZHP interior trim! so I might have to think twice about your offer.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:12 AM   #1794
02m3csl325

My Ride: is Stage 2 AWD!
Beautiful new ride man, welcome
Old 08-31-2010, 08:44 AM   #1795
pat

Quote:
oh and Pat, Its actually ZHP interior trim! so I might have to think twice about your offer.
Thats OK I already sold my interior trim and traded it for M3 Titanium shadow trim. I still have the CF steering wheel trim and CF ebrake handle... interested in trading those? I'll take $100 + trade for both.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:48 AM   #1796
pat

Quote:
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, I will get some better ones in once I give her a proper detail. These two shots were taken after all the paperwork was signed and the keys were handed over. In a separate post, I would like to share my ///M buying experience with the guys at EAGbmw.com. Good group, but like I said in a different post, to tired to type all that out! haha
Nice ride by the way.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:08 AM   #1797
FreshPrinceSTL

ah cool! and thanks!
Old 09-11-2010, 11:55 AM   #1798
FreshPrinceSTL

cant seem to upload any photos at the moment but heres a link to my flickr account. Me and a couple of buddies did a photo-shoot over labor day weekend. I just havent had time to post up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53799044@N04/
Old 09-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #1799
RXP rider

My Ride: E46 325Ci 04'
Nice M, and good group of cars at the shoot. Damn, I miss my car...
RXP rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:08 PM   #1800
Tpzbluebmw23

My Ride: 2002 Bmw 325i
Damn the stl thread dies way to often lets get something going you guys before winter gets here.

2002 BMW 325i - Topaz Blue
Tpzbluebmw23 is offline   Reply With Quote