E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > Everything Else > The Off-Topic > Love Line

Love Line

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 11:59 AM   #21
Snik
OEM ///Member

My Ride: IR M3 Vert.
i swear this summer is the season for girls sh1tting on us dudes.
clearly shes cheating, or has cheated, and WAS having 2nd thoughts about if she should stay with you.
but her feelings have change, that or her conscience is fukin with her.

walk dude, as dude said, put her in no contact mode and leave her the fuk alone, shes not worth your time, and whatever the case, shes not being totally honest, and at that point, theyre not worth holding on to. once they start lieing, its the beginning of the end. take her up on the space thing and just dont go back to her, dont contact her, tell her to leave you the fuk alone.
Snik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:03 PM   #22
Snik
OEM ///Member

oh, and get your car back.
someone on here wrote once, women only keep us around while they can get something form us, and we're beneficial to them. i didnt agree back then, but i sure as hell do now.
thats why she says, "we need a break" because she wants to keep using your car, what she really wants is to end it, but she needs the car.

its sad dude, and a true heart break, but you need to cut all ties and leave before she shoots that .50 cal thru your heart.
my fiance of 3 yrs told me we needed a break, and then she ended it a week later. she tells me she started fukin some dude that same week. i dont believe that it only started then, but just to show you, thats how these b1tches are. theyre fukin dumb, ungrateful, selfish, sluts.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:05 PM   #23
pinoycowboy

My Ride: VW GLI & Passat TDI
Send a message via ICQ to pinoycowboy Send a message via AIM to pinoycowboy
saw your thread earlier man... really sorry to hear. it sounds almost exactly like the progression that happened with my girlfriend sophomore/junior year when she went to london to study for a semester. girls (and guys for that matter) at this age usually don't know what they want or what they are looking for. in my case my girl freaked out when she was falling in love with me and started acting like a psycho as a defense mechanism. letting this go on will only result in longer sustained pain, it might be better to cut and run so you can move on (i know this is easier said than done). and as lame as it sounds, the truth is that if you 2 were meant to be together, something might happen in the future, but you've got to move on and get over her first... don't even consider this a possibility because it will just f*ck with your head (trust me... i have one of those girls thats been around on and off for almost 11 years )

in the mean time, i'm gonna be in minneapolis on the 8th-10th visiting my buddy and watching the ufc fight at the target center if you wanna get wasted and blow off some steam

e46 SOLD :(

Last edited by pinoycowboy; 07-25-2008 at 12:07 PM.
pinoycowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:13 PM   #24
bagher

My Ride: Neocon outrage
Send a message via AIM to bagher Send a message via Skype™ to bagher
Everyone is right, this is what girls do. They find another guy before they move on (break up with you) so it's easier for them to get over you, so thats what she is doing. When your gf goes off to college it is inevitable, it happens all the time.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:14 PM   #25
Gucki83

My Ride: E92 M3 ZCP / 635CSi
Damn bro, I read the whole thing and I know how you feel. I've been in the same situation, and unfortunately there is little you can do. Either take control and call the shots, or you will want to rip your hair out trying to figure out what she will do next.

Keep your head up and hang out with friends. Oh, and get your E30 back!

Update us bro
Old 07-25-2008, 12:16 PM   #26
jbcritch

My Ride: 2005 Steel Blue 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci View Post
i'm usually the last one to propose this and usually always tell guys to trust their girls. but she's cheating on you... that much distance/time + no sex with you = sex with her and someone else.
Hate to say it bro but +1. Happened to me before...same sort of thing but years ago (I am old). This is the one thing that does not change with time....Girls go to school and get freedom and realize there are other fish in the sea. You have lots going for you...move on.
2005 325i SB/Grey - ret.
2007 550i Grey/Black
Mods: M5 mats, M5 spoiler, tint....for now.
jbcritch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:19 PM   #27
Snik
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcritch View Post
Hate to say it bro but +1. Happened to me before...same sort of thing but years ago (I am old). This is the one thing that does not change with time....Girls go to school and get freedom and realize there are other fish in the sea. You have lots going for you...move on.

gawdamm everytime i think of that crap it hurts. fvkin b1tches.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:23 PM   #28
46_coupe

My Ride: is lame
Quote:
i'm usually the last one to propose this and usually always tell guys to trust their girls. but she's cheating on you... that much distance/time + no sex with you = sex with her and someone else.

The kissing thing is a HUGE red flag for me....I have never been cheated on *knock on wood* but almost all my close friends have at some point. You're gonna be hurting beyond belief if it's true so it's best to maybe just 'take a break' too and hang out with other girls.

"As soon as you're born, you start dying, so you might as well have a good time" - Cake
46_coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:24 PM   #29
bagher

My Ride: Neocon outrage
Send a message via AIM to bagher Send a message via Skype™ to bagher
Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
oh, and get your car back.
someone on here wrote once, women only keep us around while they can get something form us, and we're beneficial to them. i didnt agree back then, but i sure as hell do now.
thats why she says, "we need a break" because she wants to keep using your car, what she really wants is to end it, but she needs the car.

its sad dude, and a true heart break, but you need to cut all ties and leave before she shoots that .50 cal thru your heart.
my fiance of 3 yrs told me we needed a break, and then she ended it a week later. she tells me she started fukin some dude that same week. i dont believe that it only started then, but just to show you, thats how these b1tches are. theyre fukin dumb, ungrateful, selfish, sluts.
f man I feel you. I dated a girl for 5.5 years, we were house and ring shopping, then she wanted a break, broke up wtih me, then I see her with some dude and I find out she is ENGAGED like 6 months later.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:28 PM   #30
Snik
OEM ///Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagher View Post
f man I feel you. I dated a girl for 5.5 years, we were house and ring shopping, then she wanted a break, broke up wtih me, then I see her with some dude and I find out she is ENGAGED like 6 months later.
biches. what goes around comes around man. ive been bumping that song by Justin Timberlake, that sh1t is real to me right now.
its funny how when u decide to move on the next set of girls come along and theyre all like, wow, wtf was she smoking breaking up with you. and im liek i got issues, and even after the issues are revealed theyre like, that b1tch was stupid, she doesnt knwo what she left behind. lol, but she will soon once cats start sh1tting on her.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:06 PM   #31
pinoycowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikwad View Post
gawdamm everytime i think of that crap it hurts. fvkin b1tches.
my gf freshman year in college, the first time i didn't see her for more than a week (she was like 3 hours away and i didn't have a car), she hooked up with another dude

b*tches ain't sh*t but tricks and hoes, and those are just the b*tches and tricks i know

Old 07-25-2008, 01:07 PM   #32
pinoycowboy

Quote:

Old 07-25-2008, 01:53 PM   #33
Carskibum

My Ride: E90
Send a message via AIM to Carskibum
Quote:
wow, bro i feel for you.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:00 PM   #34
Cab5er

My Ride: 08 X5 3.0
Didn't you buy her a car? tsk tsk tsk. Hate to be the one to say it but told you so. The way you describe it, she sounds immature to say the least.

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Cab5er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:01 PM   #35
Goughie

My Ride: 330d Sport Touring
Hi Alec

This just downright sucks. I've been following your posts about your girl from the first flush of lust through to what looks like the begining of the end (sorry to say). I've got to agree with some of the others re the no kissing - something is clearly not right here. If she was having a crap time in the rest of her life (college, etc) she would need you more, not less. I'm not talking about the sex here, I'm talking about the intimacy and reassurance that a lot of women need/like when they're depressed or anxious about something big. The fact that she doesn't feel that she can get that reassurance from you means (i would suggest) that it's all going a bit Pete Tong at her end re her feelings for you.

Now you're not going to like this next bit, but it's important you understand it - if you think something is seriously wrong you need to find out from your g/f - don't sit and wait hoping that it'll all come back together on it's own. The obvious danger is that she'll confirm your worst fears and it'll be all over (and believe me that will ****ing hurt buddy). You owe it to yourself though, to show some balls and to protect yourself as much as possible if, as you suspect, it's all going **** up. Are you accelerating the demise of your relationship by doing this? very possibly, but a quick sharp blow is better than a slow lingering death.

You also need to get a few nights out with the boys lined up - either to comiserate and vent if it all goes to the wind or to celebrate if it goes well. Either way, don't be alone - just don't be alone.

All the best mate.

"The protection of views purely on religious grounds cannot be justified. It is not only an irrational idea, but it is also divisive, capricious and arbitrary" - Lord Justice Laws, UK 29/04/2010
Goughie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:24 PM   #36
SLVR JDM

My Ride: reclining rear seats
agree with all of the posts....and the one about her just needing the car is right. That is why she is waiting until the end of the summer to see what she wants to do is because she needs your car. Take your keys back and tell her to get a bus pass my man.

** Removed **
SLVR JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #37
imolazhp_ci

My Ride: metro.
oh and alec, don't take the car back, seriously... i stand by this, NEVER take anything back you give a girl. because then, every single time she steps foot in that car, all she'll think about is you, and it will kill her inside. i told this to my girlfriend recently (4.5 years) she was like "if anything ever happened to us would you take my stuff back?" and i was like "no are you kidding? i bought you basically everything you have, everytime you pickup your phone, you'll think of me. everytime you turn on your tv, you'll think of me. everytime you try on half your clothes, you'll think of me. everytime you reach in your chanel bag you'll think of me, and again when you pull your chanel glasses out of your chanel bag." the list can basically go on forever.
imolazhp_ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:31 PM   #38
Rayce185
Modifiziertes ///Mitglied

Damn Alec, sorry to hear... I hope everything works out for you two, you really seemed happy with her!

And if it goes bad... Stay strong man.
|

dun dun duuuunnnn
Rayce185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:36 PM   #39
highschooler

My Ride: 2000 bmw 328ci
where's alec at??? i want an update!
highschooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:56 PM   #40
Bimm325i

My Ride: A4 Avant
Send a message via AIM to Bimm325i
Quote:
oh and alec, don't take the car back, seriously... i stand by this, NEVER take anything back you give a girl. because then, every single time she steps foot in that car, all she'll think about is you, and it will kill her inside. i told this to my girlfriend recently (4.5 years) she was like "if anything ever happened to us would you take my stuff back?" and i was like "no are you kidding? i bought you basically everything you have, everytime you pickup your phone, you'll think of me. everytime you turn on your tv, you'll think of me. everytime you try on half your clothes, you'll think of me. everytime you reach in your chanel bag you'll think of me, and again when you pull your chanel glasses out of your chanel bag." the list can basically go on forever.
damn thats alot put into a girl, more than 8k easy! and i thought i was crazy for spoiling my girl

Hi I'm Matt
Bimm325i is offline   Reply With Quote