E46 BMW Social Directory E46 FAQ 3-Series Discussion Forums BMW Photo Gallery BMW 3-Series Technical Information E46 Fanatics - The Ultimate BMW Resource BMW Vendors General E46 Forum The Tire Rack's Tire Wheel Forum Forced Induction Forum The Off-Topic The E46 BMW Showroom For Sale, For Trade or Wanting to Buy

Welcome to the E46Fanatics forums. E46Fanatics is the premiere website for BMW 3 series owners around the world with interactive forums, a geographical enthusiast directory, photo galleries, and technical information for BMW enthusiasts.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   E46Fanatics > BMW News from around the Web

BMW News from around the Web
Submit the latest BMW news from around the world for other E46Fanatics members to check out.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2001, 06:00 AM   #1
tim330i
Owner/Admin

My Ride: 03 Ti Silver M3
The AC-Schnitzer MOD-erator - Clem's 323i

What does it take for you to decide its time for a new car? Well for Clem it was a culmination of things that went wrong with his 1994 Cosmos Black E36 320i. A long and disappointing breakdown in the middle of Montana that he didn't want to talk about leaves me to believe it was a very easy choice to upgrade to an E46. After searching at dealerships, Clem finally fell in love with a Jet Black on Black 323i with every option he wanted except leather seats, power seats and the in-dash CD.

If you are on the Internet and are talking cars, you'll no doubt already know Clem as he continues to talk people into believing AC Schnitzer is the best choice for your 3-series. I think the best quote he uses is in his signature on the E46Fantics forum: "MOD-erator and AC Schnitzer Brand *****". You won't find a bigger supporter of the AC-S name.

Now lets talk about some of those AC-S products and other specifics about the car. This 323i is slowly but surely becoming a unique showstopper:
  • BMW Euro clear signal lenses
  • BMW Sport Shift Knob
  • BMW Universal Remote Transmitter
  • AC Schnitzer front add on with custom mesh insert
  • AC Schnitzer rear add on
  • Hamann Shadow Grille
  • Hamann Eyelids
  • Metallic Window Tint
  • Modified Roundels (carbon fibre look decals on the blue areas)
  • AC Schnitzer E-brake handle
  • AC Schniter decal on front ashtray
  • Dinan Stage II Software
  • Active Autowerke cat-back exhaust with Gen II tips
  • ECIS cold air intake
  • AC Schnitzer Type IIIs 18" x 8.5"
  • Michelin Pilot Sports 235/40ZR18
  • H&R Race springs
  • AC Schnitzer front strut brace
  • Polarg BL-Hybrids signal indicator bulbs
  • Lumiko Superwhite foglight and high beam bulbs

So now that you know what Clem drives, lets see what else we can find out about him...

pIX Team: What do you do besides play with cars and chat on the board?
Clem: You mean thereís more to life? Just kidding honey. I spend time with my wife, listen to her complain about me spending habits in relation to my car, and manage the admin side of my fatherís company.

pIX Team: So it sounds like you spend a lot of time online...how many people are in your AOL buddy list these days?
Clem: up to 122 now...

pIX Team: Well in general it sounds like you love everything about this hobby. If you had to describe your E46 in three words, what would it be?
Clem: Not Modded Enough

pIX Team: So what is next for your ride then?
Clem: Everything that I am missing from my mod list above. Doing some minor mods now and debating on doing exterior mods or ICE mods next. Maybe a little of both..

pIX Team: Do you have a favorite mod on your car so far?
Clem: I donít really have one and theyíre all my favorites at the same time. The problem is that I still have so much left to do.

pIX Team: You do seem very protective of your car...is anyone else allowed to drive it?
Clem: NO!!!!!!! Well my dad occasionally drives it but that doesnít mean heís allowed. Can you really say no you them man who signs your paycheck?

pIX Team: Does anyone else let you drive their car then?
Clem: My Wifeís CR-V w/ tint, CD changer, car starter, and alarm. Donít think she wants me modding it, but that Jackson Racing SC is calling my name. Although there are some OE Honda parts she wants, maybe I can get her hooked! I also drive most of my parent's vehicles.

pIX Team: Care to give out some love to all those who are in the community with you?
Clem: My wife, my family, E46fanatics, former E46fanatics, pIX, My big Brutha Craig for the modding inspiration, all the close friends Iíve made through E46Fanatics, the psuedo E46fanatics et al.

pIX Team: Anything else you feel like sharing?
Clem: A case of Heinie mini-kegs with Jim a.k.a. jAb

pIX Team: HEY! What about us....
tim330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.